HAPPENING! NORTH CAROLINA POLICE COLLECTIVELY RESIGN!

Now you can commit crime and rape and drugs in kenly NC!

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/entire-north-carolina-police-department-resigns-new-town-manager-hired.amp

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-150716_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 681.94K)

Whoa. Can I get a detailed analysis? Is the new manager a groomer or something?

This won't end well lol

Attached: 40.jpg (1080x644, 271.51K)

According to the link no one knows.

> (OP) (You)
>Whoa. Can I get a detailed analysis? Is the new manager a groomer or something?
It just says that the police in Kenly wrote resignation letters stating they were tired of the stress and toxic work environment.

>city of 1400 people
>police department of 3 people

Attached: 1588771083438.jpg (848x1024, 100.65K)

"Jones has dedicated her career to public service over the last 16 years during which she worked in progressively responsible positions with local governments in Minnesota, Virginia, South Carolina and North Carolina," the town wrote in the statement.

Bitch nigger is gonna ruin the town just like every other progressive bitch have in other towns and cities.

Bullshit. Something happened that they are not telling us.

Kek Americans literally get 1 single nigger town manager and then collectively breakdown, quit their jobs, flee and let the nigger ruin everything.

Americans deserve everything they get for their cowardice.

This would be a great opportunity to try a non-unionized police force. Probably fair a lot better than what's going on now.

She black

What exactly is a “town manager”

They made the article intentionally vague.

This will be the spark, God willing.

>claim it’s short staffed

Bull. If the community was pleasant and majority white, they’d work past that problem. The real problem
Is nigger fatigue combined with staffing issues.

Every white Person and business owner should be armed at all times and shoot anyone that steps out of line.

Woke policies - guaranteed

Nah kenly is actually pretty nice relative to Selma. It's rural so the blacks don't really act like the ones in the city.

Attached: 2589024509.gif (480x196, 1.98M)

Also barring racial stuff, perfect example of the dissolution of the fabric of this country- this bitch moved and worked in several previous states before ending up here, what connection does she have to the area

I live one town over. JoCo sheriffs department is huge they just assigned a few officers over there

Good!
Fuck cops!

You're such a fucking dumbass. It's on protest of all the woke shit in law. They don't want to enforce laws they don't believe in.

Good let a militia take its place.

That’s only because the police in the rural areas can execute uppity niggers and get away with it.

Now that the cat’s away…

Nigger.

So they do exactly what i said they do and run away like cowards and let them be replaced by woke enforcers? Dumb bitch.

yea, just one nigger not the kikes who put her there.

Kenly isnt bad
But there are plenty of one-stoplight towns in NC that have no police and are verrry rarely patrolled by sheriff's

This you? :)

Attached: 1653594849391.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

Replaced? Again you don't know this area. The sheriff's are the same ones who get in trouble all the time for "racial" shit. This is the South aussie, the cops are old school. I guess they just decided instead of blatant disregard they would just quit. But the niggers in Kenly are more afraid of the sherriffs then the town cops

That won't work either.
Creating a dog eat dog atmosphere inside of law enforcement will only exacerbate the problem.
abolishing them all is the right move. give leftoids what they think they wanted. No one to investigate their demise.

This is Kenly. Not all cities and towns are infested with basketball players.

Attached: Kenly,_North_Carolina.jpg (2560x1610, 1.03M)

“WRAL also learned that Jones sued her previous employer in Richland County, South Carolina, for gender and racial discrimination after she was fired in 2015.

She alleged hostile treatment by county leaders and retaliation for reporting bad behavior. The lawsuit was voluntarily dismissed.”

looks nice
It's like they were going to start transitioning it into a soulless evil place and then decided to stop while it was still kind of comfy

I like seeing cops get smoked so much

They act like they’re invincible, but they’re not , they bleed just like us

Die pigs
Fucking bots

When it comes down to it , we don’t NEED you , I am very comfortable knowing if my family needs protection
I got it handled

If I kill a man in self defense I’m not even gonna call you pigs , you can get your shitty little department to figure it out while I move a long with my life lol

You sound like my father when he yells at the television. Get your shit together and maybe you’ll be able to make a real life friend one day soon

Fuck tha Any Forumsice!