Another Pro Athlete had a heart attack and died

The Notre Dame football program is mourning the death of former offensive lineman Paul Duncan, who died on July 15 when he went into cardiac arrest while on a run in his neighborhood, according to an Instagram message posted by his wife, Ellen Duncan. Paul Duncan was 35.

Ellen Duncan said her husband’s body will be “donated to people in need of organs and to medical research.”

Paul Duncan was an offensive lineman for the Fighting Irish from 2005-09. After graduating from Notre Dame, Duncan briefly spent some time in the NFL with the Denver Broncos as an undrafted free agent.

Attached: 73C94B28-99D8-4FA9-A658-CC1B138E7CEE.jpg (1170x1967, 1008.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWgaRDrmWMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: EF3F87F1-C529-4377-BF68-F67D94ADE9D3.jpg (946x2048, 215.17K)

Attached: FB6EA3B0-9DDC-4054-B485-C1D1E2E0E3EF.jpg (434x644, 46.23K)

Uh, people die every day. Why is this shocking? Plus, athletes use steroids.

The funny part is no doctor said that to Congress and nobody recommended banning steroids back in 1991. They just want you low T faggot cause then you won't fight back

youtube.com/watch?v=bWgaRDrmWMM

Attached: 1654653960455.png (1200x800, 1.14M)

SADS

it is a mystery

yeah usually long term studies would show complications with things like steroids

>fatballer
>heart attack
What a surprise
>athlete
Lmao

"former" football star. another one of those guys whos always
>I was a big football star back in my college days

doesn't say star anywhere on pic retard, sounds like you were a nerd who didn't get attention in high school

If you are vaxxed never let your heart go over 100 BPM

you sound like a notre dame fan. those guys are a JOKE

He still played for Notre Dame and the Denver Broncos. It’s not like this guy was on some bullshit YMCA pickup team.

Good try faggot I hate Notre Dame for not joining the Big 10

Another fit athlete chad faggot outlived by FUCKING NIKOCADO AVOCADO. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Attached: nikocado_kek.jpg (426x600, 17.77K)

no wonder notre dame sucks they got over the hill 35 year olds playing on the team

"Suddenly" is not a cause of death.
No refunds, Paul. R.I.P.

This is the wrath of the global warming heatwave. It’s the future you chose. Hopefully the WEF space bubble can fix this. It’s the only way athletes will survive in the coming weeks and months.

Retard
www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11027017/Bust-star-comedian-Jak-Knights-cause-death-ruled-suicide-passing-just-28.html

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

He got a covid booster the week before.