They don't have fucking AC in Europe

Lmfao..... it never struck me that europoors don't even have fucking air conditioning..... wow that's a revelation

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-021909_Chrome.jpg (1080x487, 110.02K)

Eurobros with ACs, report in right now

I’m going to Paris next month, and was looking at AirBnbs to save a couple bucks over a hotel. None of them had AC. So I went with a hotel, because I’m not about to live like a europoor.

We don't need AC because we aren't covered with a thick layer of fat.

They don't even know what deodorant is. Imagine the smell.

Eurofags are always the forefront of climate change bullshit. So why weren't they prepared for the climate to change?

Why act surprised when what you say is going to happen, happen?

It's like warning about increasing chance of bear attacks then getting mauled go death by a bear because you weren't carrying a handgun.

>yuropoors can't even afford a $100 window AC unit
This is the definition of being a third world country.

Well why would they, they live in cold weather most of the time.

you should know what humidity is since your shit country is sinking into the ocean.

Netherlands isn't too hot, but in July a small AC doesn't seem too ridiculous. I know you have older buildings with thick walls an they seem to trap heat, so I can't imagine not wanting to spend the extra money to be a bit more comfortable. An AC unit is like $200 - it seems rather worth it to me.

Reporting in

Do you think you'll die of overheating or starvation?

They don't need it. They also don't need it just because it's hot once in a blue moon for a few days.

fatties mad

Anyone care to elaborate on why the fuck Brits don't have ACs?

Besides Spain, Southern Italy and Greece you don't need it. Stop being retard and look for European weather, it's hot like 5 days a year, you retard mutt.

Because they're never more like 25 degrees Celcius and don't need it? connect your brain for god sade

Do niggers from africa feel discomfort in high heat?

I don't have AC. I live in Colorado and it's pretty hot right now. It won't be on Sunday. Monsoon hits.
Lots of rain and cool weather from then on.
What you can do is at night put box fans in your windows and blow in the cool night air.
Then during the daytime, shut up the house by 7am. Take the fans down. Shut the windows.
Leave one window half open in the hottest room ( especially if you're in a two story house ) or upstairs, so that heat that accumulates during the daytime can escape.
If you have a downstairs it'll stay really cool like it's air conditioned all day.
But you have to blow in the cold night air at night. My house will be a slightly stuffy today by 8pm. And I'll have open my windows and put fans in them again.

Attached: 91pV7sNnEsS._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x492, 65.1K)

>Because they're never more like 25 degrees Celcius and don't need it?
Aren't people in Britain dying right now because it's hot there?

Reverse cycle nigga. Heating and cooling heat pumps do both.

And let me guess: this somehow makes them better, more progressive, and we need to learn from them? Been listening to that smarmy horseshit from European twats my whole life.

Southern europe has AC
its the north that barely even gets above 25c-77F
that doesnt need it really
the north is big on heating

Maybe for two days. Check out this week's London weather on google and imagine it's their peak summer.

lmfao im in arizona fuck these brits. they dont know what real heat is.

Ya, but I bet the universal healthcare is on fleek.

Unironically, white Americans are brainwashed by AC because they don't live in the natural climate for their race. If you live where you're biologically designed for, you don't need AC in summer.

Because an ac loicence and associated loicence permits and permit registration and registration inspections cost too much

Cope

>If you live where you're biologically designed for, you don't need AC in summer.
But burgers are biologically designed for walmart, which has ac

And well
Now you’re dead
Congratulations

Medium rare flag

Fuclimg buy a 100 dollar unit for the occasional hot days wtf is wrong with europeans. Than why are they all bitching about how hot this summer is Jesus christ

We dont need it. This isnt California, Texas or Florida. Would be a waste of time other than a few days a year.

Look at the climate difference between the American and the European continent and you will understand why AC is useless here

Attached: FYMHe86WAAAJ5Xa.jpg (960x312, 73.25K)

>Unironically, white Americans are brainwashed by AC because they don't live in the natural climate for their race.
This is somewhat true. White people's natural habitat is mountainous regions with forests with a lot of cloud cover, fog, and rain.
And no it wouldn't get very hot.

Imagine dying to save a little money. You won't miss that Russian heat this winter if you die of third-world problems first kek.

Die of heat stroke to own Putin

Cope