Day 5

The trial of school shooter Nikolas Cruz has begun. Right now it is the prosecutors' turn to convince the jurors he deserves the death penalty by calling witnesses and making statements. Cruz killed 17 people and injured 17 and claimed a demon made him do it.

Maybe the demon will be called to testify when it is the defenses' turn.

Live stream: youtube.com/watch?v=mmHR-rvmTM4

They played audio from the murders in the previous days,, today they are interviewing police and doctors who did autopsies on the dead victims.

Attached: nick.png (787x445, 523.74K)

HERE COME THE PANZERMENSCH

oh this is cool, thanks

Keep the thread alive boys.

Demon is an odd way to say Democrat from the local fbi office

> Medical examiner is literally from Ukraine

Attached: dej5zru-dd79a605-83cb-4bd5-8e59-8755ec0a60d3.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

Cocker Spaniel

>Maybe the demon will be called to testify when it is the defenses' turn.
Nah, big nosed jewmons using voice-to-skull operate under plausible deniability so you never know which one did it.

Lol.

why doesn't he just kill himself instead of going through all of the trials and humiliation?
Why does he prefer life in prison to death?
Is it to prolong the inevitable? (hell)

bump

He actually wrote letters from prison to a girl from the UK and he assumed that he would be set free one day and said he plans to marry her and have kids and name the kids after guns, lol.

I want to yell out Bingo! as she's saying those numbers.

Mommy

Attached: NpFrqpt[1].png (715x543, 230.6K)

They make it nearly impossible to kill yourself. It's the ultimate punishment

Muma~

oh shit is that judge mommy

how long is this set to last for?
anyone know?

I can't really focus on this tonight but if we're gonna go into next week I'll have more time

I saw on the tv show prison break the guy tied a bunch of sheets to the rail and to his neck and then jumped off but I know it was just a tv show

I loved the part where Maddy Wilfords dumb ass zoomer brother was playing dumb and being all
>gee whiz I didnt know who this nick cruz guy is
and I know hes lying because hes a mormon. that whole trial is horseshit

Maybe some information about your big nosed garbage ethnicity will fall into the right hands one day and...

This is only the first half and it took five days already so it will almost definitely go into next week.