Why do white people let their dogs eat from their utensils they use to cook and eat with?

Why do white people let their dogs eat from their utensils they use to cook and eat with?

In fact why do white people let their dogs cross all sorts of boundaries and let them do all sorts of mad shit like eating off their plate while sitting at the table with their paws on the table, letting them walk outside and then walk all over the couch or bed, letting them sleep on the pillow etc.

And why is the reason when asked about it they say 'The dog is family' like wtf its a fucking pet grow up and understand boundaries between humans and animals.

Attached: istockphoto-153817596-612x612.jpg (612x407, 38.19K)

the sight of a dog really strikes fear into your heart eh achmed?

you just KNOW

Because whites have a spiritual bond with dogs. It’s also why dogs hate niggers and casually tolerate shitskins

They wash pets in the kitchen sink

Probably why they love shitbulls and defend them even when they kill babies and shit

Muslims smell up entire apartment complexes with their feet and various food aromas then have the gall to complain about dogs. They unknowingly exhibit such semite like behavior.

Because my dog is cleaner than the average shitskin
The real problem we have is letting niggers do all of the things you mentioned

as long as it's yours fazal.

lol, just wash your spoons after you feed the dog?
the best way t give a dog medicine is to put it in peanut butter on a spoon

the dog may lick the plate clean after the meal is over, the plate will be washed again before use, the dog should not be up on the table in any way

are you afraid of a little dirt? just wash the dog if they get overly muddy or roll in something they shouldn't be rolling in.

You're mad and it shows. Sorry your immune system is such trash you have to worry about every speck of dirt. Good luck in the near future.

Attached: 1656738829321.png (650x650, 10.38K)

funny thing about that because i live in a semi touristy area so the only shitskin ghouls you will ever see is during the weekends. i always make sure to take my dogs out and get as close as i can to the shitskin families when they are waking around
it's so funny to see them try to avoid me like moses parting the red sea. they either look on in horror or shift to the side on the sidewalk as fast as they can

>Because whites have a spiritual bond with dogs.

This is the whitest reply you could have given lmao are you going to tell me your star sign and why astrology tell us its ok to let dogs lick from spoons too?

Attached: 1588872403060.jpg (768x768, 28.43K)

Ok Cletus, get ready for your Shitbull shot to get shot to death by the police and for it to be on WorldstarhipHop afterwards.

Because I like my dog more than most people. He is family

Why do niggers wash chicken with dish soap and bleach?

my dog's asshole and balls are cleaner than your mouth you disgusting curry

Dogs > Niggers

the way white people see dogs is not far from how white people view other minority races just saying

if we have compassion for niggers we will for sure have compassion for dogs

Unlike colored people, white people actually use soap and wash their dishes after use. I can see how this would confuse someone like you

I'd pull mine, you wouldn't shoot then I convince you to fight, beat u up, take your gun walk away with my dogs because you're all of 5'9".... permeant cauliflower ear looking chimp.

i cant catch oral herpes from a dog like i likely would from you

Fuck off Mohammed

I bet all your houses stink of wet dog, that really grim dog smell lingering in there. Likely full of dog hairs on everything & your neighbours probably hate you because your dog barks all night over nothing and you let them do it.

why are niggers so rapey and have low impulse control?

Bro that sounds like your boyfriend, not my dog

>paki doesn’t know what soap is: the post

Not all white ppl do...

I grind up dog hair and bacon into a powder and then put it in the falafel bread mix. They're none the wiser

Attached: 1657848052685.jpg (1016x1024, 140.72K)

there's a hidden chapter of the quran where muhammad got on all fours and let a wild dog mount him

Yeah because the average whitetoid is so good at street fights.... maybe since you're american stick to guns for your main defense.

Attached: 1592336435084.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

No i fucking don't.
Disposable plastic tub, sure.
Let him finish the sour cream or yoghurt and throw out the clean empty cup.
Makes fucking Greta Thundercunt happy and thee fucking polar bears rise from the dead.

But yoou have to next-level crazy to put anything your dog licked in your own mouth, even when washed.

I see what my boy licks and gnaws on, and COVID is bullshit compared to the Komodo Dragon tier shit in his mouth.

Matthew 15:17-20
King James Version
17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Yeah its mainly North American whites that do this shit, more so Anglos to a lesser extent I see this in the UK and Aus.

Euro whites seem to get it more often without treating their kids like kids and letting them shit and bite and tell people "aww whats he like!"

angry nigger detected

everyone laugh at this dumb mad nigger

you probably hate dogs because one bit you while you tried to rob someone

lmao how would you know anything about fighting you sad, yellow basement dweller? watching gay little webms on gif?

Yes, white women in particular have a bond, which tends to last 15-20 minutes after climax until it gradually becomes flaccid

white "people" and dogs have an unhealthy relationship

Attached: white woman tongues dog.webm (368x656, 455.78K)

We would rather feed dogs instead of eating them like you chinkers

why do niggers like you live in my country?

People who don't like dogs can be categorized into two groups:

1. Chinese/Koreans who see dogs as meals

2. Niggers who hate dogs because dogs stop them from robbing people

Which one are you op?

I never owned a dog

What? are you afraid of some germs? fucking cucksucker

Attached: F0A8611A-4867-4DAA-8D32-A0A433B102ED.jpg (1036x1476, 358.89K)

I think someone living in a nation drowning in pakis wouldn't be throwing stones like this, but here we are

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39.08K)

pussy whites, either scrap or shut up. i despite that baboon as well but both parties are pathetic, being violent doesn't make you cool and being a pussy doesn't give you some moral virtue or highground, maybe legally yea, but those are 15 young bucks they could've stomped that nigger to a red paste, instead they made the girls pussies dry up. (-_-)

Cause they are still cleaner then niggers. Next.

op is literally a thieving nigger who got barked at by someone's dog and now he is posting on Any Forums to vent his frustration

Dogs are more emotionally intelligent than any human and they deserve to be treated as equals if not our betters. Take a psilocybin mushroom trip around a bunch of dogs and come back and tell me those aren't telepathic super beings made entirely of divine love, I'll wait.

I'm White and dogs are fucking disgusting. If you own a dog, your house stinks.

I like my dog more than 99% of the people I've ever met. I'd go into a burning building to save him, but I probably wouldn't piss on the OP if he was on fire. I'd rather hear the screams.

Post room.

true, but you see the faggot mentality all over the site. the immediate response is 'what has it got to do with me?' mongoloids have too many cheap, pseudointellectual rationalisations for sitting around like farm animals, maybe joking about shit instead of handling it

Agreed they're also better partners for white womrn

Because white people are furries

As God created the White Man so did the White Man create good doggos. We are responsible for their creation and enjoy a connection with them at an instinctual level