Defend this. Defend this right fucking now

Defend this. Defend this right fucking now.

Attached: EAC13EFD-48CC-40FA-8FF7-29C82BF7B913.jpg (1125x963, 746.01K)

And AOC prayed to her gender nonconforming god that if the insurrectionists do kill her, they will at least call someone else to pick up the work and save democracy

I am sorry, but america has to go.
I know the retards on this board think that by dismantling american government they are going to get some libertarian right wing utopia, but really, when america falls, china will take right over, or maybe russia. And trust me when I say that this is not good for any rightists, not democrats, nor republicans

>allegedly
sigh

They were very scared of the paranoid delusions that Jewish media presented to them, the Jewish media should be prosecuted and executed

>DA JOOOOOOZ
every fucking time. every time with you fucking morons. Look, I get you have crafted a worldview for yourself that is pretty much identical to a leftists, but it's not the real world.

>According to confidential sources

Attached: 1656523738377.png (500x426, 285.59K)

>be tasked with defending the man who is about to certify several fraudulent results at the expense of his voters because he's a double agent kike puppet
>scared you might die because you know deep down that it would be just
>allegedly
wow, herbs

And VP Biden’s SS agents GOT REASSIGNED FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM BEING NUDE IN FRONT OF THEIR WIVES MULTIPLE TIMES

i guess the pol implications are that glowies are
1 fucking nigger tier faggots LARPing as paramilitary that wont do SHIT to you unless theyre backed by 10 other glowniggers in full armor auto rifles granadas and a fucking helicopter
2 nigger glowies are huge pussies and a shinzo abe esque incident is 100% possible its like theyre asking for it literal redneck schizo retards made them piss their pants and cum a little I bet some of them even took the suicide pill they keep up their assholes
holy fuck i hate glowies
stop taping my devices niggers ahen the day comes theres nothing you can do about it

I don't care, fuck Mike Pence, he's a coward and a traitor.

Literally no need for this. If a real insurrection ever happens, the families would follow them into death shortly after.

They didn’t die. They’re melodramatic faggots just like you. Now kys

SAY GOODNIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS

Attached: 1613258490846.jpg (1024x1024, 146.09K)

If you say allegedly in your title you can make up any story you want!

OMG THEY SAID GOODBYE TO THEIR FAMILIES LIKE EVERYONE FUCKING DOES EVERY DAY

Politicians are drama thirsty women.

The media loves pence now? When did that start?

They sound pretty weak and not confidant in their ability so its probably true. Every government institution is the complete opposite of their righteous hollywood portrayals.

Pence is now polling higher than trump and DeSantis combined. He will be the next president of the United States of America. Everyone seems to love him

>Pence is now polling higher among democrats than trump and DeSantis combined. He will be the next republican president nominee among democrat voters of the United States of America. democrat voters seems to love him
fixed it for you, more or less

Step 1. You have to go back.
Step 2. You will never be a women.
Step 3. Mike Pence is a pussy and will say anything to get clout from the demonrats.

Attached: 1655256094813.jpg (1200x876, 114.37K)

Mike still really seems to think the Freemasons are going to make him President.

Attached: masonic_coin.jpg (2048x1097, 223.46K)