This is unimaginably pathetic. His ass has been completely annihilated...

youtu.be/-UViHwsZUHg

This is unimaginably pathetic. His ass has been completely annihilated. How the fuck can he possibly hope to recover from this?

Attached: yesterday.png (1205x574, 600.82K)

Don't care, still voting for Trump lol

Pretty much this, unironically.

Dude unironically is a faggot.

EVERY famous and/or powerful person is EXACTLY like that WITHOUT exceptions. ALL of them including Biden too.

cope, seethe, get against the wall

Attached: dark maga.png (760x507, 407.66K)

I don't understand what lefties see when they watch this.
Trump looks intelligent and competent here. It's a promotional video if anything. I don't get why you guys are spreading it.

You're all 2 iq points shy of realizing that without an adult making decisions in this position and meme'ing some rich jew loving faggot into office all of your lives are more difficult and all of the people who hate america's lives get better. We're one of the only countries in the world where the people run it and you're all too fucking retarded to take responsibility for this and we'll all suffer for it. gg. go get upvotes on reddit ya 40 year old edgelord.

New meme

Attached: 00DBD0CD-8FAF-44EE-BC88-892891002F14.jpg (2114x1284, 1.15M)

It is literally just a video of him thinking of the best wording to condemn the January six attack. Albeit he acts kind of autistic but all famous people do.

I would feel bad for you if you weren't so hideously repugnante.

So then, why would you champion this man over all others?

I don't need pity from a rotten mind and soul.

Attached: 1600912773915.png (960x508, 383.88K)

Gas prices and crime were lower when he was in office. And it is clear the media has formed an alliance against him which takes power away from the people to vote and basically it is just corporations that voted for Biden, not Americans.

You don't deserve it, either. Guess why?

Hint: nobody loves you because you are a terrible human being with an absolutely abhorrent personality

He was handed the most prosperous America that has existed in decades, and he fucked it up entirely.

Attached: 1656113106727.png (570x444, 49.27K)

after biden's gaffes, this is like the most perfectly performed speech ever

(((they))) have millions of hours of footage of everyone saying and doing all kinds of things. funny how only some people have their footage released.

Excuse me, retard-kun, I'm not the one here who is lowkey protecting pedophiles in drag while being mindlessly strung along by incompetent narcissists with god complexes because my shallow personality and lazy mind forces me to latch onto authority to have any sense of credibility in my claims.

Attached: 1610936546759.png (352x361, 269.96K)

My penis larger than yours, and it always will be. You will always have smaller cock than me, and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Atleast this dude has something to say about what's on the telepromter.

>I'm not the one here who is lowkey protecting pedophiles in drag
Right, you only vote for the guy that screams about how evil it is and then lets it happen anyway.

His jewish kyke daughter is making him say this. Hang the bitch.

If you really want your opposition to take responsibility and keep you from fucking kids, then I have a suggestion for you. There is (probably) a knife in your closet-kitchen you can use to lacerate your jugulars. Make sure your head is below your chest and stream it too.