KEK

Imagine akchually dying for a fake larp and lie.

Attached: BB9EE7EE-DB57-4FFF-8455-52CDA66F2C07.jpg (2054x1288, 203.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DYlb92zMkj41/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine going to prison for doing what the president told you to do, then being gas lighted for 4 years

tell that to the ukrainian 'nazis' dying for a kike president

Fuck trump jfc

hey just give him a chance...

imagine being a woman
something you will never actually be

Can you give me a direct quote where President Trump said people should riot and go inside the capitol building?

www.banned.video

Imagine thinking this wasn't part of the larp and the lie

>www.banned.video
So no. Just wanted to show you as a liar.

Imagine if BLM said that the angry people rioting aren't BLM supporters but undercover FBI and CIA agents trying to make them look bad.

Imagine if BLM said that George Floyd is fake.

bitchute.com/video/DYlb92zMkj41/

Imagine thinking Ashli Babbit was a real person.

>Imagine going to prison for doing what the president told you to do
pretty sure he told pence to do something, i don't remember him telling the literal retards to do anything.

the kraken must stop the steal

They told them to "march to the capitol" and "stop the steal".

Attached: trump-tweet.png (1014x663, 629.32K)

Never died

>chop down trees
>whittle kindling
>build a bonfire
>douse it with gas
>buy 1000 boxes of matches.
>invite pyromaniacs
>tell then it’s their right to come with guns.
>hand out the matches.
>get speaker after speaker to celebrate the cleansing miracle of fire.

Dindu nuffin.

imagine being barred from your capitol building as the citizen of a republic, ever.

Again no direct quote. Because there is none, and you are all just liars. Pathetic.

This from the same retard committee that had a bitch come in and tell a fairie tale about President Trump assaulting a SS agent and trying to grab the wheel. Except of course that her lie was instantly refuted by the SS agents.
Imagine believing a single word from that obvious scam.

As opposed to leftists who just burn 7-11s and steal from Target stores?

Really making a difference out there

Why do chud sheep and their Fox News handlers keep going on about incitement when the real charge is sedition and treason? Drumpf will end up at the end of noose.

Of course he will my guy... Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Trump did bait the fuck out of these guys tho.
You gotta admit. Loved the hype speech Guiliani gave aswell, talked about saving the country, storming the gates.
The whole fucking thing was a setup.

>"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard"
dis nigga, nevermind the shit he said about Pnece

>Except of course that her lie was instantly refuted by the SS agents.
The same ones that deleted all their phone records?

>instantly refuted
No it wasn’t. A Secret Srevice flack said it wasn’t true, and said the agent would swear it under oath. But no agent has. In fact, there refusing to go under oath. And no agent has spoken out themselves. Typical pr gaslighting. Meanwhile others on the detail including DC cops, named and sworn testimony, have confirmed it happened. They can all be charged with contempt if they’re lying. SS won’t even take the chance. Just like Bannon. Running away because they can’t tell the truth; they’ll end up in jail.

>Imagine if BLM said that the angry people rioting aren't BLM supporters but undercover FBI and CIA agents trying to make them look bad.
I don't need to imagine

It was real for her you idiot. She did what she thought right.

It's almost like the illegitimate committee is rather selective with who they allow to testify. I wonder why that is. Maybe it's because they want to push a certain narrative. And retards actually buy into the obvious scam...

Imagine having your country stolen in front of your nose and not seeing it
>my side

Attached: C93CA17D-08F5-4A6E-B69C-638A8589E5F4.jpg (1169x1768, 385.13K)

Do they have motive to lie?
Have they outright lied about things before?
How am I to know this "draft tweet" even existed before someone at the committee got an intern to write it? They'd have no moral qualms about it, have done similar things previously, and even if exposed it would conveniently disappear under the rug. There would be no consequences for doing such a thing

Oh well. Guess the lie didn't work after all.

Attached: wheel.jpg (937x984, 93.92K)

I don't think the feds would risk getting caught framing a shooting with actual non-feds there at the same time. I think that is just unlikely. Not saying there were feds crawling everywhere, like literally with any public political ordeal but they prefer to keep their shit isolated like in schools.