German supermarket renames ice cream in support of the Ukraine

Supermarket chains Lidl, Aldi, Rewe, and Edeka had already removed Russian products from their assortment. Edeka has now even gone one step further.

Footage is circulating on social media showing Edeka's own-brand "Gut und Günstig" ice cream sandwich which long bore the name "Moscow style," but now Edeka has crossed out this name and written "Kiev style" underneath.

An Edeka spokeswoman said: "The events in Ukraine continue to make us very concerned. It is close to our hearts to continue to express our solidarity and we are convinced that this can also be shown with small gestures."

However nothing has changed in the product itself. Edeka explains that the naming "Kiev style" is only temporary, "In the long term, the ice cream will only be called 'Ice Snack Sandwich'."

Reactions on Twitter to the product's renaming vary. "Unnecessarily provocative and exclusionary can Edeka!" writes one Twitter user. "Edeka is pretty based on the road #SupportUkraine wherever it goes!", writes another user. Others have dubed the action a culture war: "Is it still about chasing Putin out of Ukraine or wiping out Russian culture?"

Attached: edeka.png (712x1074, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rp-online.de/panorama/deutschland/russland-ukraine-konflikt-edeka-benennt-eismarke-mit-russlandbezug-um_aid-73331847
youtu.be/tfgcNC3R2-E?list=PLAR_6-tD7IZWZfd41BA5PVDhJz-6tcGJV
re-publica.com/en#rp-festival-11
youtu.be/s5aADJ6YGmQ
youtu.be/DoejTIrhQZI?list=PLAR_6-tD7IZWZfd41BA5PVDhJz-6tcGJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rp-online.de/panorama/deutschland/russland-ukraine-konflikt-edeka-benennt-eismarke-mit-russlandbezug-um_aid-73331847

Attached: w1900_h1455_x1209_y926_G_G_Sandwich_Eis_Kiewer_Art-1bd24c78a0735145.jpg (1900x1455, 279.52K)

Not only stunning, but brave.

I hear Putin is literally pissing and shitting himself right now and that he ordered Shoigu to stop the Special Military Operation and have the soldiers carve out a piece of Russia and give it to Zelensky to govern.

Imagine being so desperate for pr and marketing you do this shit. I bet some high level clown in management actually thought this would get them more sales.

>it's not just goyslop
>it's pro-ukranian goyslop
hard no

And this will accomplish?

The Germans are truly pioneers in the fields of bravery and stunningness

>digits noticed

Attached: kvk(1).jpg (494x621, 78K)

OMG THEY RENAMED A SANDWICH?

BETTER MAKE A THREAD ON Any Forums ABOUT IT WHILE I SUCK NIGGER DICKS

-OP

Something which I do not know.
Thank you for the recognition user. It all comes back to our wörk culture and our famous efficiency.

And we europeans laughed when Americans changed the name of french fry

Care to explain this Fritz?
youtu.be/tfgcNC3R2-E?list=PLAR_6-tD7IZWZfd41BA5PVDhJz-6tcGJV

re-publica.com/en#rp-festival-11

Attached: World of Hatecraft.png (1760x851, 1.15M)

We have to settle for symbolic victories at this point.

Lol my mother told me that she was buying ice creams in Tesco today and there they had this russian ice cream like donation for Ukraine if you buy it.

This will surely win the war

Can someone make a Gangnam Style remake with Moscow Style? Maybe some squatting fags in tracksuits with vodka?
youtu.be/s5aADJ6YGmQ
This vomes close at 1:06+ but is not the same.

>It all comes back to our wörk culture and our famous efficiency.
We take ideas from all over the world and make them better.
It is a sort of high-level societal autistic hyperfocus.

So this is the right wing in year 2022. Not the battle of Stalingrad, the treaty of Lepanto, the seething about a shitty discounter ice.

ITS KYIV YOU BIGOT

Ya see, this is why i eat broccoli.
Its not a company that is going to groom your children. its not going to tell you to change your values to accept homosexuality in your life.
Its not gonna tell you that you must support that nigger geroge floyd.
its not out to get you
It doesnt care about the forign relations with the crack head biden family and the continued success of ukraine.
its green, its healthy, eat it or not.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x294, 33.91K)

>make them better.
Looks like the same woke cancer as everywhere else to me? Spot of digital rights and colonialism anyone?
youtu.be/DoejTIrhQZI?list=PLAR_6-tD7IZWZfd41BA5PVDhJz-6tcGJV

Attached: German Academic.png (1920x1079, 1.49M)