What happened to Scandinavians?

What happened to Scandinavians?

From fearless warriors to submissive cucks.

Why?

Attached: vikings-valhalla-ecco-il-tuo-primo-sguardo-alla-serie-sequel-di-netflix-vikings.jpg (1200x675, 120.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/norse-code-many-of-us-have-viking-dna-as-invaders-made-up-for-fall-in-irish-population-38425449.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews

Modern day Meds are closer to the ancient Meds than modern day Scandinavians are to vikings. Vikings took women from all over Europe and took them home.

all the ambitious and entrepreneurial vikings conquered/settled on foreign shores

Cope seething shitskin

Lack of constant wars

most were farmers looking for empty land to farm.

independent.ie/irish-news/norse-code-many-of-us-have-viking-dna-as-invaders-made-up-for-fall-in-irish-population-38425449.html

Always were, those are the guys who left scandinavia. Same with you Italians, your patrician warrior caste died out and youre the plebeian leftovers.

They were always submissive cucks.

Unironically : christianism

It’s not Christians who let muslims like you in.

It is, christian values under their secular form

>Loses to Italians 4 out of 4 times
Whew lad

Attached: e61.jpg (2289x2289, 2.25M)

They have had good times for too long and got some pretty naive ideas about the "state" of humanity. Kind of like liberal white people in 99% white areas.

It literally was you fucking retard

No such thing as a secular Christian.

Decades of peace and prosperity created generations of weak men. This goes for all western countries.

I am talking about the romans, you buttmad faggot.

you must be too muddled by the kikes who destroyed your country to see through the jewry

They're not the same ethnicity as Vikings. Only actual Vikings left are in Iceland and Faroe Islands. But Icelanders are overall pretty cucked, too.

Attached: update.jpg (2048x1536, 774.5K)

The people calling people c*cks are the same people that are c*cks.

Attached: 1606939835702.png (1312x812, 410.67K)

No shit, because most vikings were just peasants and merchants. A tiny minority were warriors.

>What happened to Scandinavians?
>From fearless warriors to submissive cucks.
>Why?
All brave warriors died during raids, only cucks that no one wanted to take on their Longships survived and started to breed

1.Christianity
2.Converting to the gayest form of christianity
3.Being very wealthy thus being weak
4.NWO Globohomo pushed down their throats
5.SSRIs

Here is the recipe for a cucked nation
It is happening in many other places as well

Continue worshipping your kike and subsidizing Israël, mutt. You got your foreskin cut like a good goy kneeling to the master.

They unironically selected for submissiveness by killing everybody who resisted raids and taking those unwilling to fight as slaves.

>fearless warriors
fagans are worthless dogs at best

Attached: 1656357989969.gif (498x474, 2M)

No you weren't
I see it everyday faggot. With my own eyes

This is probably the most retarded take i have seen all day and i been on Twitter!

I know better than you what I was talking about, nigger.

They all left and settled in other places, dingus. Pretty obvious.

Scotland, Ireland, Russia, Normandy-- these are the places that got culturally enriched by high-test viking chads. The people who stayed at home were the scrawny potato farmers and milk drinkers.

To tame the north the people had to be strong in every single aspect. That was a long time ago and now everything is to comfy, so naturally the people got weak.

>submissive cucks
A meme. Scandinavian white nationalism, especially Swedish, was vanguardist in the 2000-2010+ period. This led to Swedes spreading lots of news about politics and happening in our country, and when compared to news about other countries it became disproportionate and gave the impression Sweden was much, much worse than other countries.

Reality though is that Sweden and Scandinavia was never any worse than most other Western European and North American countries. We just were much more active in exposing it.

/thread

I hope you find Christ and quit sinning, faggot.

there are so many things wrong with that armour hes wearing that its making me irritated. fuck you op.

The Germanic migration came out of Scandinavia, 2000 years ago. These were people with an extremely developed martial culture. The Viking Age is just the tail end of that.
But gene allele frequencies change over the centuries, the medieval period bred the warrior out of our genome. It happens, takes only 300 years or so to change the distribution of alleles completely (provided we are talking about variants that are already pre-existing in the population). I am sure we could also be bred back into a warrior culture in another 300 years if the selection pressures were right.

They were always cucks.
They weren't fearless warriors to be fearless warriors, they were fearless warriors because they were scared of their boss. The same reason no one will address racial issues publically.

>From fearless warriors to submissive cucks.

this is every western nation

That's what leftwing progressives are

You need to go back

Iron age the climate cooled down and selected for chads rather than cultured bronce age elves.

There is no such thing as a secular Christian.

> Sin
Oh yeah I absolutely need this kike concept that makes goyim feel guilty for having any will to power, I'm sure it will save Europe and the US

The strong warriors died or left Scandinavia, this applies to most of Europe
North Africans are complete Viking rapebabies, look at the Algerians they're complete savages and the ones who are white look like Ancient Moors which were obviously Vandals
Some Britons are complete animals, much worse than niggers, because they're Viking rapebabies

the cucks stayed
conquerors bred elsewhere

same as spanish empire
cucks stayed
conquerors made life in this continent, breeding hyperviolent mutts

It had nothing to do with Christianity. Europea lost 2.ww and have been vassals of the usa since, like Japan
We had mass media longer than the rest of the world that was used against us. You can blame us for giving to much power to our females.

You like shoving things up your ass, you should feel guilty about that. keep sinning and see where that takes you.

This but unironically
Hail Odin

A number of factors:
> 1. Outlawing of infanticide.
Pre-Christian Norse killed feeble-looking and female children because they were useless mouths to feed, especially when times were rough. Couple this with polygamy being a sign of social status, and you have a bunch of single men who need to raid/settle abroad. The Prussians and Lithuanians continued these pagan practices well into the 15th century, and we have written records of how this contributed to their warlike prowess.
> 2. Political centralization.
The key of attaining social status was not making a name for yourself, it was following authority. Lutheranism was only one step of this process by making the church an organ of the state. Arguably the more individualistic of the Scandinavian countries, Norway, became an integrated part of the Danish kingdom after the Black Death, much of their nobility replaced by Danes. In turn, the Danes were highly influenced by the German burghers to the south and ran their kingdom as a glorified tollbooth collecting taxes on Hanseatic trade between Eastern Europe and the Low Countries. Sweden was highly centralized since its inception because the Danes killed much of their nobility.

Interestingly, I don't think this one is down to (((you))).