Why is 99% of Any Forums legitimately mentally retarded when it comes to race? For example...

Why is 99% of Any Forums legitimately mentally retarded when it comes to race? For example, a middle eastern person passes as a white person, some faggot on here will go:
>Heh, must have been those ancient scythian yamnaya hyperborean aryan mixing back 10,000 years ago.
What the fuck is wrong with you? You’re an imbecile. The middle east is the crossroads of the world. There have always been lighter skin people, darker skin people, brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, brown hair, black hair, red hair, blond hair in the upper middle east. The first civilizations were there. They then moved into Europe and bred with the hunter gatherer populations there and taught them how to farm and write and use irrigation and the wheel, etc. Not the other way around you dumb niggers.

Attached: F9EC19C7-7F71-4384-A75C-95D423405CAA.gif (498x498, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All niggers should be sterilized. All kikes should be sterilized.
Simple as

>99% of pol
I believe in this

Cause being autistic about race is gay. Also saying someone is just “white” is vague when you mean of European descent

I agree
Believe in what you idiot
I agree with you

Holy shit. Seethe more.
>Why is 99% of Any Forums legitimately mentally retarded

Attached: OP is a fag.jpg (640x640, 42.35K)

Any Forums isnt really known to be a bastion of intelligence

You are. Say something, indian faggot

Because that is closer to the truth. But then again who am I to judge, just believe Professor shlomo.

Only the indo aryan language group was white goy, no ties to afro asiatic. Language is tantamount to race goy, they was brown cause they spoke the language we say was spoken by browns. How did different haplogroups that were Caucasian end up there? Pure coincidence goy, they didn't speak it. Why are there three distinct races in the middle easy goy? They were just multicultural goy.

What the fuck are you saying you kike? Literally two brown people from Iraq can have a kid that is red haired and pale and no one questions it. That is not a distinct race you jew. Middle east spawned whites as a mutation

Those traits were gained from Yamnaya and cordware successive migrations into Asia minor.

If that does happen than both parents had those genes recessive not mutation idiot. There is still no proof whatsoever of your kike mutation theory. Out of Africa has also been debunked for awhile now with many Caucasian remains being discovered older than anything not Caucasian.

Calling me a jew won't make you fit in astroturfer, especially not when I was mocking them in my post.

How retarded are these new shills kek

You dumbasses do realize Muslims literally invented modern calculus, right? We'd be utterly fucked without them. Seriously, go look at the wikipedia page for muslim inventions. I bet you'll learn a thing or two about how retarded you all are

>Why is 99% of Any Forums legitimately mentally retarded when it comes to race?
>For example, a middle eastern person passes as a white person
White isn't a race you retarded mutt.

White is not a race.
Black is not a race.
Yellow is not a race.
Those are colors.

Europeic is a race.
Mongoloid is a race.
Negroid is a race.
Those are races.

There are significant physiological and neurological differences between the races.

Attached: img_1_1658473012169.jpg (3896x2384, 1.03M)

Wait, did we change our position? We want to deport or kill them. Sterilization doesn’t go far enough.

>You dumbasses do realize Muslims literally invented modern calculus, right?

Attached: ss.png (838x197, 21.27K)

>Not the other way around you dumb niggers

us?

no they didn't

moooslimes invaded alexandria and read the library there & propagated that existing knowledge

facts

Pseudoscience

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world