Why don't you drive a truck user?

The "pickup-truck" as you know it today is a defense asset equally as important as the AR15/30rd magazine for the average citizen.
Mobility was LITERALLY the greatest lesson in all of WWII.

Vehicles and legislation mandating "hybrid" or "electric mandates" or "self drive/radar drive" or any perversion of mode that takes full-control from the DRIVER is an EGREGIOUS rape of freedom that is 2nd only to the firearm.
getting in a vehicle and tapping on a screen of approved corporate destinations or pre-programmed addresses is utter and complete slavery.

>Every war since WWII has been "won" by bands of people wielding 4wd Trucks and 30rd rifles.
full-stop.
Both are essential to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, free from obligation to obey laws
The American Truck is essentially a military asset magnitudes more capable than virtually any vehicle found in WWII or Vietnam.
Even in factory trim, our vehicles are capable war machines in and of themselves.
For this reason alone, giving up an asset of this type of value is full-blown stupidity/
SHALL.NOT.INFRINGE.
Evidence: Every Middle-eastern war ever
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

Youre frankly stupid for NOT buying a truck.
>they are capable of a FAR wider range of roles
>hold more value
>better in all weather conditions
>get comparable gas mileage to cars
>FAR greater re-sale, trade-in and used market value
at this point, you are an utter complete KEK to accept the industries mullatto-baby dumps aka, the "car".

Electric Vehicles are a future where your freedom of movement, and freedom of acceess to society can be "SHUT-OFF" or "revoked" for wrong-think or anything the liberal-international world order disagrees with. They own you utterly if they can shut off your ability to move.

Attached: F150 dot jpeg.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

>Vehicles and legislation mandating "hybrid" or "electric mandates" or "self drive/radar drive" or any perversion of mode that takes full-control from the DRIVER is an EGREGIOUS rape of freedom that is 2nd only to the firearm.

>Drives automatic
Kek

Attached: 1564840711865.jpg (492x388, 39.1K)

There is really no excuse nor reason to not have a gas pickup truck unless you live in a city apartment and don't even own a car.

Also its great for throwing dead animal carcasses in the back and not worrying about blood and/or dirt/landscaping and other weekend warrior projects

Not to mention; the savings on electric cars will go away with the ENERGY COMPANIES become the OIL COMPANIES. There is no reason they won't charge oil company prices. They're a fucking government sponsored monopoly for fucks sakes

In addition to that; the grid is going to break down with even 20% of the population driving EVs. Its a fucking meme. A stupid fucking meme. And fucking normies will accept it.

Other truck advantages
>Don't have to worry about being in danger if you get in an accident or hit a deer or something unless you get hit by another truck
>Lower insurance rates
>Cabs are so big these days you could legit camp and sleep in the back
>Can hold numerous amount of guns and spare tires
>Chicks dig them
>They are based and redpilled
>You can put fog lights on them
>You can tow shit if you ever do something with your fucking life and need an RV/Trailer, or boat.

The only excuse for being a pol user and not having a truck is being a european.

fpbp

>Ford attempts its new bold marketing strategy

I do it is awesome.

How is that the same at all you dumb euros

Americans, not even once

Attached: 1578601839904.jpg (576x571, 33.4K)

>Why don't you drive a truck user?

Because I drive a Jeep.

My vehicle is bigger and faster

Attached: fren train.png (600x636, 457.31K)

This is what I drive

Attached: zz.jpg (1471x1124, 238.88K)

Because I'm a 24 year old, who's barely starting to save money. I give it a few years before I'll be able to buy a truck.

Attached: 1657972928510.jpg (500x326, 11.27K)

automatics should only the sold to women and the old and the frail who are too weak to press on the clutch

is it manual transmission?

Pain in the ass to park if you get a long box and crew cab. I've been debating buying some old single cab long box to park in the driveway for when I need it but everything is expensive now, should have done it years ago.

I prefer SUVs

Attached: 2023-Land-Rover-Defender-Price-social.jpg (1201x630, 54.02K)

There is literally no reason to use a manual transmission anymore except for autism.

because a used shitbox from like 2005 with around 200k miles still costs like $30k and the prices only go up from there

so damn worried about taking road trips to nowhere and never getting out of the car. if you wanted to waste money then start a business or buy houses user. take part in the active class war by bleeding those suckers dry

fuck off, kike, we know youre running out of oil

10 speed auto
and I am not frail or old and a women.

Attached: qsaer5674.jpg (656x679, 117.3K)