Why isn't mexico a bigger deal than it is?

Why isn't mexico a bigger deal than it is?

Attached: usmca-nafta.jpg (1000x642, 28K)

brown

Because of all the Mexicans

they don't admit 50000000 poos and changs a year

Manufacturing is leaving China for Mexico.

Because boomer americas who live in mexico don't want other Americans to know the best kept secret. Each year many Americans are moving to Mexico to live.

we named a place in vienna for them with the st. francis of assisi church on it. thats big

Attached: Wien_-_Mexikoplatz_(2).jpg (1920x970, 904.83K)

Mexico is like 10% white they don't have the numbers to be relevant.

B

Because it's already a pretty big deal.

It's full of mexicans

psyops
cartes
cia assets
corrupt politicians working for the NWO
faggots

Its full of spics. Spics ruined mexico.

Let me check those relevant digits though

Because half the population are certified idiots.
The ones living in the border will work in manufacture foreign owned warehouses (maquilas, maquiladoras). They will complain they want to earn more money, but rarely learn more than what's required.
Unironically, the poor women would rather clean houses than learn other skills. My suspicion is that even if they wanted, they couldn't; and even if they could, they wouldn't be a person whose basic intelligence you can trust.
The poor people then go on to birth at least 3 kids. Poor planning, poor brain, poor dna poor and mildly stupid offspring. The kids do seem to be a bit less stupid than the parents. There's a bit of hope.

I don't mind visiting Mexico for a holiday but I wouldn't want to live there

The apathy of spics to do something as a whole and glowniggers and Jews actively training local cartels for human trafficking and dirty money.

it's true, but why do we have to be white? has anything good come from being white? you are just dominated by niggers and jews

Because the ATF and Obama basically ruined Mexico

Not enough daily human sacrifices. The Gods aren't satisfied yet.

Being corrupt and being too brown.

>Implying it wasn’t always a third world shithole