How likely is it that other civilizations made it to americas before columbus...

How likely is it that other civilizations made it to americas before columbus? I think ancient hindus went to south america atleast around 13,000 bce.

What civilizations do you think went to america before columbus and when?

Attached: 1658513648123285.jpg (534x471, 61.82K)

jews

> I think ancient hindus went to south america

We haven't found any ancient poop on the street s, so I think this theory is debunked.

The vikings, you plumbing refusing subhuman?

All the native Americans and the Vikings. It's not even up for debate, it's proven.
Hindus didn't exist 13000 bce

Transatlantic trade existed during the last ice age, 12,000+ years ago. Michigan copper has been found in the middle east, cocaine in northern chinese mummies, etc. The rapid breakup of the ice age (possibly caused by volcanism or meteor impact) caused a massive catastrophe and stranded various cultures away from one another. We all have flood 'myths', because there was global flooding in the deep past.
Also Atlantis was a real place, probably no magic crystals or any of that crap but a functioning bronze-age trading society. South Americans were led at one time by survivors of that civilization's collapse, and they'll be happy to tell you all about the old legends if you ask.
America has been peopled for tens of thousands of years, Clovis culture was not even remotely the first people here.

the vikings kek, they referred to red indians as skraelings. clueless

no such thing as ancient hindus really either, your religion is celtic in origin

these faggots have DNA from the black sea area.
they were found in Peru.

Attached: 5252462465746.jpg (512x384, 50.96K)

>Also Atlantis was a real place, probably no magic crystals or any of that crap but a functioning bronze-age trading society

Plato invented atlantis. It was him talking about a hypothetical highly advanced enemy of Athens which embodied his ideal state from the republic.

>trident
>has like 20 points

atlantis is the eye of the sahara/richat structure. perfectly matches descriptions

What evidence is there of this claim, that Plato was just making shit up rather than simply writing down what he was told by Egyptians who carried on the tradition of passing down the story?

>I think ancient hindus went to south america atleast around 13,000 bce.
the hindus valley civilisation and the arrival of the aryans happened in like 2600 BC wtf are you ranting on about poo in loo?

they dug up Egyptian artifacts in Mexico not long ago. The history we know is a lie

>Plato invented atlantis
Atlantis was definitely real, it was the world's major cultural and trading centre. How technologically and spiritually advanced they were is up to debate though

The indus valley scripture is kind of similar to some of the pacific islander scripture. There might be a correlation.

I often wonder what incredible untold archeology lies hundreds of feet below the sea along every coast on the planet. Isn't there a 'lost city' just off the coast of India somewhere? It's not hard to imagine people settling along the shore (like we do) then having to migrate inland by hundreds of miles when the ice age ended and the oceans rose. Just think of all the civilizations we haven't even seen yet because they're stuck beneath silt and water.

Attached: Earth Ice Age.jpg (602x339, 38.11K)

Even befor the Vikings, there is evidence of European hunyet gatherers using primitive boats to hop of and on the ice sheet all the way to America.

There was even a BBC documentary about it years ago thats probably been nuked now.

Yes.

Attached: Ancient-Aryans-002.png (760x1815, 1.32M)

Attached: Ancient-Aryans-003.jpg (1000x2792, 789.06K)

>bce

Imagine the peace when Leafland is a mile under ice.

What evidence do you have of your retarded idea? It's pure speculation

u wuz kangs too dawg?

coz whitey aint shit fr