Frogland demographics

From what I’ve learned France seems to be the most fucked out of all the Eu countries demographics wise. Can some French anons tell me based on their personal experiences a rough estimate of the niggers/Jews/Muslims/non-French percentage of the French population.

Attached: 8C8AE741-44EC-4A5B-B033-B2F51BCC4C52.jpg (499x374, 11.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Can some French anons tell me based on their personal experiences a rough estimate of the niggers/Jews/Muslims/non-French percentage of the French population.
around 90% white, probably higher than that, all migrants concentrate in a few ghettos, the "banlieus" of Paris (outside of the city, commieblock nogozones), then marseilles, grenoble

there are two aspects to also be remembered, 1, the migrants don't live with the french in france, they live in separate closed off "cités", second, France and paris is always flooded with tourists, including tourists from the third world, so it's very hard to say who is a migrant and who is a tourrist, and people are more used to living in an horrible international airport anyways

An Englishman walks into a French cafe and asks "do you have frogs legs?".
"Mais oui, Monsieur" replies the faggot french waiter.
"Then hop off and get me a cheese sandwich"
But seriously, I fucking hate you faguette huffing, white flag waving, cheese eating gauls, you ruined Europe and Canada. Never forget Agincourt you frog bastards.

Attached: leaftrollfarm.png (800x600, 277.88K)

Generations of French decimated in napoleonic wars, ww1 and ww2
Not to mention the copious amount of mixing

And (((who))) was behind those wars?

>around 90% white,
C'est quoi cette cope ? Si on est à 70% c'est déjà un miracle.

((()))

>90% white
troll de qualité

t. je vis à Seine Saint Denis et je crois que toute la France est comme çà

What is particularly remarkable is what emerges when one considers the ethnically adjusted figures. If one assumes that the non-native citizens almost exclusively voted for Macron, it becomes clear that the absolute majority of the ethnic French probably voted for Le Pen. Macron was only able to stay in office with the help of the foreigners. So for the first time in a large European country it has happened that the native population can no longer determine its fate because those who do not want to belong to it prevent it.
France is a warning example, I would like to say, of how a country fares that is overwhelmed by foreigners and is in danger of losing its identity. To the questions of whether France's right is tired, or whether there are currently no more votes to be won, or whether the election result has anything to do with the abilities/characteristics of the candidates, or whether the French nation is so irremediably divided, one can ask the suggestive question to add whether foreign infiltration in France has not already reached such a level, that turning the steering wheel to the right is no longer possible and will never be possible again in the future.

Attached: 1563572749995.jpg (500x500, 97.51K)

Je vis dans un petit village pomé dans la creuse et même là ils sont là.

The map of Sickle cell disease testing. Dude we're fucked and this was in 2012.

Attached: france_regions_drepano_2012.png (2000x2000, 318.5K)

>Can some French anons tell me based on their personal experiences a rough estimate of the niggers/Jews/Muslims/non-French percentage of the French population.
they are probably 50% nigger at this rate

Attached: Rate of babies tested for sickle-cell anemia in 2019.png (1500x1648, 299.97K)

Is it possible to reverse the recent demographic changes in France?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

Attached: alizee.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

I'm a mutt and they haven't even tested me at my birth so it's probably worse.

My kindred spirit.

Attached: Washington-Meets-Lafayette-Currier-and-Ives.jpg (1585x1200, 2.22M)

Attached: frenchwomen.webm (720x540, 642.65K)

cope

This bread look disgusting.

Attached: trash.jpg (640x480, 34.86K)

Wasting some quality digit on lie ...

it's rare to meet french . You delivery man, waiters, teamate, doctor, bread bakee, etc. will be arabs. If you are lucky portuguese, spainish or easterner.

Attached: 1657830836150m.jpg (1024x1024, 217.23K)

sad. i expect posterity will show no mercy on them or anyone who follows their example. perhaps they will stand as a lesson to those who succeed them

where the hell is there a Timmies with White staff??

Going on and off to France was what redpilled me years ago long before i had a political stance. I went every 5 years or so and the faces started to become more black and arab. When i remarked on this i was met with silence or denial. Now it's clear replacement is real and will not stop until every frenchman is praying to Mecca.

>My kindred spirit.
kindred in so far as both of our countries are fucked behind repair

Attached: Screenshot.png (533x1091, 451.88K)

not where, but when

It"s fucked beyond measure.
See a "white" french ? he's probably polak spaniard or whatever
Let this piece of shit die, it's gonna be fun maintaining nuclear reactors with polaks niggers and italians.

The muslim have voted Melanchon. They litteraly have been asked by their mosque to vote Melanchon.

Around Paris in the muslim neibhorhood, he made 95%.

Attached: 1656675939877.gif (400x222, 3.41M)

Don't forget the nuclear armed forces. :3

French invented nigger love

Attached: 9310227F-FEC4-4AAC-98FF-D00CF4A84A6A.jpg (750x355, 170K)

>That post

French are the most delusional Europeans.
No wonder we get 10 years of Macron.
And it's coming from a guy who visit Any Forums ... imagine the average Pierre...

Attached: 1658474867777956.png (200x200, 49.69K)

>Let this piece of shit die
not so fast frog. france needs to hobble along a few more decades to see the grand kalergi plan come to fruition, that means get back to work wagie and pay 60% taxes or whatever shit you pay in EU

Attached: 1655990079557.png (542x779, 335.25K)

give it a rest

Attached: 6785785786.webm (636x836, 1.94M)