Do Italians really?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220723-004640_Chrome.jpg (1440x1723, 919.41K)

This climate shit is genuinely like a sect of cult

These retards tried to protests on a highway and got kicked off the road by people going on vacation

I want to glue my penis to a vagina

Nah read the IPCC report

I'm just saying, but terrorism is way cooler than protesting.

Why doesn't our generation have the right to fuck up the environment? It's not my problem simple as.

I want to be the first on the scene when a 16-year old girl has glued her hands to a wall

it literally is

It's your problem.

But why?

Its marxism, propably funded by russia

The current world order must go down and the current world order likes paintings by Botticelli

What are you talking about?

90iq chincel post

Do they?

read the article:

>Like Insulate Britain and Just Stop Oil, Ultima Generazione has received funding from the US-based Climate Emergency Fund, a philanthropic fund set up to channel money to direct action groups.

Attached: 1658512941865.jpg (1300x1518, 219.78K)

>(((Just trust the cult leaders say bro)))
No, I don't think I will
These people should actually have there limbs sawn off, not chopped off cleanly.
True.

Russia is one of the few countries that stand to benefit from ignoring climate change. Their fossil fuel industry is huge, melting the Siberian glaciers will provide huge opportunities, and it is too shitty for climate refugees (a billion+) to care about so they will come to Helsinki instead (whether we like it or not because they will bring guns).

based jews finally bankrolling something worth it for a change.

I'll be long dead by the time the earth becomes unlivable. I do not care about climate change in the slightest and indeed contribute to it as much as possible knowing that zoomers will suffer in the future.

Europe during the cold war was so much more kino than now. Actual, genuine marxist terrorist groups, separatists and gunfights and bombings. Everything is just so gay these days.

Attached: Resistance.jpg (275x183, 7.33K)

Execute them.

Why yes, vandalism will surely fix the problem!

Yeah it's a big part of the "please end your bloodline" agenda globohomo is pushing.

Based Fed

Chop their hands off with an axe. Do that and climate cultists won't pull that stunt ever again.

Chop their hands off

They're going to have to shut down all the museums to prevent these stupid cultural termites from literally destroying the past.
God dammit I hate these fuckers so much. Ignorant assholes who think they're smarter than everyone else while displaying profound ignorance and idiocy.

Then hot glue their chopped off hand to their face so the message really sinks in.

With big bolt cutters. Watch how quickly they yank their hands away when someone walks over and starts lining up the chop.
Destructive fucking idiots deserve to be fed to the dogs.

mentally ill want attention, just like LGBBQ and tranny "movements".
The problem is that they're getting the attention, so why stop?

>Then hot glue their chopped off hand to their face
Then display this new "art" exhibit to the public.

just leave them there.

Why?

Anyone who gives a shit about this knows nothing about museums or art.

this unfortunately

Now that's what I call modern art!

This sounds like a job for Hassan.

>wasting glue
do climate activists really?

get help butthurt belter