What is the worst set of states?

And why is it the the Mid-Atlantic States?
>highest taxes in the country
>every highway is a toll road
>90% of the dogshit politicians come from the region
>nothing but rust and dirty abandoned factories
>highest gas prices outside of California
>majority of the whites in the region are supremely cucked
>all of their people can’t drive for shit
>all of their people flee this shithole region and ruin other states
The Mid-Atlantic states are basically the East Coast Version of the shitty West Coast states but with no landscape or culture.

Attached: B96A5D4C-E891-4024-81CB-17BFE48B58DC.png (1200x1196, 371.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ha7smLPz2GY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah

>no landscape
I agree with everything you said other than this. These states look great outside of the globohomo hotspots

Biden Falls, Delaware is a top destination for bicycle enthusiasts.

Attached: 1658280510664001.webm (480x852, 2.17M)

Kek based

Isn’t New Jersey and Maryland like 50% urban blight?

Pretty much. There's still some spots that are alright.

You got any good recommendations?

Attached: 155F3682-7FBB-4B5B-8A0F-AD5E73F5F567.jpg (578x216, 54.74K)

Bump

Those states are riddled with nigger-filled cities.
>t. Georgia checking in
Atlanta sucks, and there’s tons of blacks down here, but it’s only in major cities that people act like dicks; everywhere I went in the mid Atlantic, people were rude jackasses at every turn, never understood why.

over-urbanization bleeds bad manners into the countryside

>countryside
Only countryside I’ve seen up there is upstate NY and boonies MD. Down here, you can be nowhere in under an hour and the people are still nice. For the life of me, I don’t understand NYC: congested, loud, expensive, Everyone is in a hurry/rude, shit drivers, 1000+ languages spoken, dangerous ghettos, meh food, and for the low price of $4000/mo, you can enjoy it for the 2 hours a day you aren’t spending in traffic.

western parts of both states aren't too bad but it's getting there. once jews ruin a place they go infest somewhere decent and start over ruining that place. it's not long before the niggers follow them too and then it's all the same shit.

I live in Ohio which is a pretty urbanized State, but we’re pretty nice, and while there is dick drivers most of them come from New York

>loud,
youtu.be/ha7smLPz2GY

some nice rest stops going through there.
LOTS OF COPS.
you got state cops, county cops, local cops, town cops, regional cops and they're all on duty 24/7.
still, very nice rest stops on the interstate.

The thing is I don’t think the Jews are going to get out of this alive. If this country does decend into civil war which it will then they’ll probably flee to China, the ones who aren’t hunted (in Minecraft of course) at least

Yeah that’s just how it is. As long as they don’t bother me I don’t care

>manlet
>jew
>rambling bullshit about art and sidewalks
>wHo DoOyA tHiNk YoU aRe?
Christ…

I haven’t been to Ohio in years. I lived in Utah for a while, it was okay; Salt Lake is a gayhole, but the rest of the state is one giant national park.

China won’t tolerate their bullshit
>but the joos have infiltrated Chyna!
The Chinese have thinking that is antithetical to their contract-based word-salad nonsense. They can out Jew the jew. I think the semites have overplayed their hand and they know it.

Who knows, I think the Jews are looking at China for the next country to host them. They already have China’s bank owned by a Rothschild.

Attached: 65A26717-4FCF-4C88-B09C-A76E3CC54466.jpg (400x400, 50.11K)

Maybe, I doubt it’ll be anything close to what the west has become should China make the huge mistake of letting em in. Don’t think India is on the list either. My money is on South America; if you’re a politician and you drop the words “free” and “money” in the same sentence, they’ll move heaven and earth to elect you and watch the country go down the drain for the thousandth time. I could see Jews making money spells in that part of the world.