YOU VILL PUMP ZE WATER TO CALIFORNIA

>YOU VILL PUMP ZE WATER TO CALIFORNIA

Not looking good MidWest bros...

Attached: water.jpg (1200x583, 121.24K)

I think I'm just an idiot because I don't get it. California is a fucking coastal state. They want to pump water from an inland state? I really think I am missing something because it can't be this stupid of a situation.

Someone tell me I'm wrong.

California niggers are just that dumb. They actually want to do this.

>This post appears to be an automated spambot.

Attached: 1638872999592.png (1207x883, 246.67K)

Californians are retarded nibys that want to fuck other states over instead of fixing their own problems.
>won’t build salinization plants over environmental concerns
>will blast through mountain ranges and install thousands of miles of steel pipes over pristine virgin landscapes

t. Californian

I hope our faggot politicians make this happen. Cali should be a top priority for DC.

Yea, all those spsots were me botting on Any Forums all day

Seriously nigger. This is a topic that been coming up recently since lake Mead has been drying up and in the news these past few weeks

Lake Mead is not drying up, it's being drained. The colorado river has an output of 16.3 million acre-feet (20.1 km3) into the Gulf of California each year.
Lake Mead has a total capacity of 29m acre-feet.
In other words it could be completely refilled in two years.

Attached: 1633250884417.png (759x211, 116.36K)

MidWest isn't the one coming up with these retarded ideas. Why the fuck don't commiefornia nigger just build a desalination plant or two?

They refuse to learn how to convert seawater into drinking water for "muh environmental reasons"

Also, I think it was Actually Arizona who proposes the pipeline to Congress and California is just getting blamed for it.

Michigan WILL form militias over this. You won’t be stealing any water without bloodshed you faggot communists. Try not living in a desert that turns into a literal hellscape inferno every year, stupid nigger cunts.

This country can't do infrastructure. It's never going to happen. This is as likely to be built as Elon's hyperloop.

How is draining lakes to feed Mexicans any better for the environment

Ask the faggots in Arizona. They love their shitskins out West. MidWest is too white so they want to steal our water.

Over my dead body, come and take it you fucking leftist faggots

But imagine the impact this would have on the environment

STOP California from becoming the next South Africa by helping to make the real South Africa Great Again (SAGA). Save /ourboy/

They do not want to make any sacrifices for their needs. Desalination plants are ugly, and they need somewhere to discharge the briny water. Other countries do it fine but CA has convinced themselves they’ll cause irreparable damage to the ocean.

You also need energy for these plants, and CA is equally retarded regarding energy production. Wind farms and solar panels make them feel warm and fuzzy while oil refineries and nuclear plants are ugly and evil >:(. They’re trying to ban IC cars and make everyone drive EV’s, while PGE already does planned blackouts because of insufficient supply and the entire infrastructure is held together by duct tape and dreams.

Next 10 years are going to be a mess that even propaganda can’t cover up.

Attached: 353C6C36-7889-4B67-9966-F818F4E34CA4.jpg (828x1463, 900.57K)

I will do my duty as an Iowan to see to it that all efforts are made to sabotage any Californian niggyrdom pipeline running through my state. I hope the other Midwest bros do their duty as well. fuck califagland

Seethe and dilate.

Attached: PepeMichigan.png (600x550, 44.93K)

Don't our greatest Allies Israel use desalination tech (which im sure they stole from us or we funded the research on)?

why not build a basin? they are used in mining to contain sludge and refuse

Do you know how much energy and what a massive infrastructure project that would be?

So what? It will be taxpayer funded.

It's not my MidWest "flyover" brain idea. The West Coast wants this. They even brought proposal before Congress.