What goes on up here?

What goes on up here?

Attached: 1571401665-ac5a6d6d67-bjpg-7b175b286e618e6b.jpg (1280x820, 325.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

findagrave.com/memorial/97428963/james-dudley-ramsey
web.archive.org/web/20070929122436/http://www.americanheritage.com/articles/magazine/ah/1970/4/1970_4_4.shtml
record-eagle.com/news/local_news/interlochen-camper-jane-testifies-in-ghislaine-maxwell-trial/article_24138fde-53be-11ec-b0e1-0b5ea277ad61.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Filthy disease ridden finngolian muttmericans slowly encroach on pristine Canadian land.

I see. Well Im supposed to visit in a few weeks so I'll keep that in mind

Guys are building secret societies in da woods unironically its the last place you can hide and hunt forever without fed interference

Oh also good to know. I was doing a little research and thinking about looking into property there.

Its empty you can just drive off into da woods and never be seen again dont buy

jonbenet ramsey's grandfather approved the airstrip on north fox island
james dudley ramsey

Eat a pastie, bring a wet suit for lake superior, visit pictured rocks. If you're in munising there's an ATV rental place with access to the miles of trails that go through the UP just outside the shop.

Nuthin now fuck off

If you a califag don't come we got 6 feet of UP for you trolls.

how affected is it by detroits policies? I figure michigan is probably like illinois where chicago fucks over the whole state

Lots of Finnish things and chooks.

Attached: 1602987824809.png (1256x762, 1.56M)

It doesn't exist so don't come here trying to find it.

Somewhere in Time happens there

James Dudley Ramsey was her grandfather
Director of the Michigan Aeronautics Commission
He would've approved the airstrip on North Fox Island
findagrave.com/memorial/97428963/james-dudley-ramsey

North Fox Island relates to Chris Busch
Chris Busch's father was Harold Lee Busch
International bigwig for General Motors
General Motors Hughes Aviation
Hughes Mormons

Now this is speculation, but John C. Bennett was a pretty famous Mormon
Worked with Lincoln, which is odd since the Mormons "prophesied" the civil war 30 years before the fact
Bennett united with the Strangites and made a Mormon commune on Beaver Island in Lake Michigan
web.archive.org/web/20070929122436/http://www.americanheritage.com/articles/magazine/ah/1970/4/1970_4_4.shtml

John C. Bennett doesn't have any children that I can find
and JonBenet's grandmother, Mary Jane Bennett, doesn't have any parents that I can find
But given the names
John Cook Bennett
John Bennett Ramsey
JonBenet Ramsey

and the proximity of the islands...

The UP is rightful Wisconsin clay!

and the ramseys summer home was in Charlevoix

Attached: jbr.png (550x586, 38.25K)

>Michigan is flint and detroit
Never change America

Attached: 20220720_195613.jpg (4000x1868, 2.3M)

I like huntin n fishin in da U P. It's the greatest thing to do up der.

Attached: some_connections.jpg (3795x1987, 881.91K)

And Epstein had a cabin at the Interlochen Arts Academy, but none of this is in the UP

Mosquitoes in the summer and 20ft of snow in the winter.

No Im a florida man. I live in Chicago (it's cheap and has high wages, fuck off) and my girlfriend's family is from the UP

Attached: epstein_young.jpg (1080x782, 169.13K)

>chicago fucks over the whole state
Chicago SUBSIDIZES the whole state

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-08-14+at+1.06.54+PM+2.png (532x696, 71.76K)

yep

Attached: epstein_young2.jpg (847x619, 98.36K)

i piss on stuff and litter every time i go to Vancouver, do some stealing if i can, argue with customer service people to get shit for free, why would i treat that place with respect, its just a shitty playground with cheap sushi

>Epstein had something going on at Interlochen
/doubt lol you guys don't know anything about this place do you

must be a coincidence that 4 of the 8 mormon witnesses were Whitmers

Do you?
record-eagle.com/news/local_news/interlochen-camper-jane-testifies-in-ghislaine-maxwell-trial/article_24138fde-53be-11ec-b0e1-0b5ea277ad61.html

must also be a coincidence that Interlochen is also based in Boulder CO
where the ramseys lived

I live up there in the keweenaw aka the thumb. Its pristine uninhabited boreal forest. Left chicago years ago to check out from this modern society and successfully make a family. You can still find trad wives up here and we have the highest concentration of blondes and redheads in the US. lookup keweenaw county on wiki and you will notice the pupulation density is less than Half of what it is in siberia. Only problem is we get 400 inches of snow every winter and there is almost zero employment opportunities so you will have to get very creative. I support my family by high grading abandoned mines and cutting the stone into thin slices for strangers on the internet.... almost nobody knows this corner of the planet even exists.... literal paradise....half the year anyways...

Attached: LIGHTNINGSTRIKE.jpg (697x960, 87.71K)

at the cost of their rights
not worth

>at the cost of their rights
Such as?

Urban area extract value from rural areas and then pretend their buildings full of graphic designers are the economy.

I was stabbed to death by a mosquito riding a moose last time I visited the UP.

Hunting, fishing, 4 wheeling, snowmobiling.

Just white people and fun. Stay the hell out.

None of your fucking businesses, we are full.

That was NOT a part of the USA in my timeline.

Nothing, fuck off.