Get Armed You Faggots - Dead Nigger Edition

>Get armed you boomers, lest the niggers shoot you dead and take the keys to your Challenger from your still-warm dead hands
>Get armed you xoomers and millennials, lest you be killed and your wives and daughters raped by blacks and tans
>Get armed you zoomers, because chances are you'll have to drag your unarmed boomer/xoomer parents and millennial siblings' asses out of the fire

Poverty is not an excuse for being a victim. CC pistols have and will save lives more regularly, but are regulated more in turn. BTW if you do shoot a nigger, your pistol will rot in an evidence locker. Don't get too nice of a CC gun.
Once again, another user had a point. Practice with a regular pistol first, then a CC pistol. It'll teach you how to handle a pistol better.
>Actually go to the gun store and hold/wear that CC pistol - this is a gun you'll be wearing every day, make sure it's comfortable. Sig P365, Springfield Armory Hellcat or XD, M&P Shield, Beretta Px4, just to start you off with choices
>Acquire a long gun, long guns are usually less regulated in cuck states. I recommend a rifle first, in burgerland that usually means an AR-15. If you're on a budget, get a PSA AR kit, and assemble it yourself. ~$500 total for the parts, tools, and FFL fee
>Second long gun should be a shotgun. If you're on a budget, Maverick 88, $200-300. Avoid Remington at all costs, (((Freedom Group))) QC issues
Getting a CC permit varies by state. For shall issue states, you don't need a "moral reason" to get a license. Theoretically, that should be all states now.
Tankers in WW2 feared hidden anti-tank guns in bushes more than they feared other tanks for a reason. Don't be a cowboy. CC it.

If you're still somehow a nogunz in burgerland, in current year +7, you deserve what's coming to you. If you have questions, ask.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 16.webm (686x360, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inquirer.com/news/metro-pcs-robbery-elmwood-permit-nra-20190831.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As always

Attached: the poorfag's guide to becoming yesgunz 2020 outdated as fuck.png (2912x3752, 2.8M)

this dipshit dove right in to the line of fire from the first guy he took out, what a fucking retard

We just had the mall shooting; I'd appreciate it if someone has the footage for that lying around. Being able to shoot back is how you stop glownigger mass shootings dead in their tracks.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 1.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

Did the owner die? That shot in the leg looked pretty serious

I think he lived.

Attached: Get armed you faggots but i hate women.webm (640x368, 2.86M)

ok good

Imagine robing a gun store nig going to nig

>women always leave you when you're at your worst

>not posting the 2022 version...

i had to go to the hospital once for anxiety and stressed cause from being unable to sleep. Instead of giving me an ambien or something to help me relax, they locked me in a room, asked the same questions a million times, poked and prodded till i lost my shit, then they committed me. I cant buy a firearm now for the rest of my life.

Even after attempting to steal a bullet, he crawls toward the bike trying to steal that too.
These nogs are fucking incorrigible!
The nerve of it! Cheeky bugger!

Just wait until they come to the suburbs right?

Attached: amerimutt_cope.jpg (245x206, 8.59K)

good

Lol @ the nigger thinking he could wield two handguns like he was in a movie. Jig was dead before he even hit the ground.

I have a Taurus G3C and a Glock 19 they both shoot well and accurately but the Taurus is easier to conceal would I be a faggot for relying on a Taurus as a CC? Also what's the best way for me to try different carrying methods/holsters would it be a gun show?

There isn't one user. You see that header? Made by a joint collab between /k/ and Any Forums?
Have you seen the absolute state of /k/ope?

Attached: Get armed you faggots 10.webm (610x360, 1.91M)

I'd do it for a laugh. Of course I would have to immidiatley shoot everybody. Can't kill me if I kill you first.

Attached: crossbow.jpg (615x625, 51.43K)

Lemme ask you this, which gun do you like better? That one stays home, because the cops will take your CC gun and you won't get it back. I assume you like the Glock better? I'm not going to mention price, because sentimental value exists.

>Retard gets shot
This is enough to get other retards excited on here.

Attached: ameribrainlet.jpg (680x529, 35.86K)

looks like everyone got fucked up in that situation, not a very good argument to get armed

Attached: cigdogga.jpg (540x564, 66.74K)

>Lol @ the nigger
Woah so funny. A room temperature IQ person though he could win. Literally pissing myself right now I'm laughing so hard.

Attached: dying_of_laughter.png (352x264, 66.91K)

what a waste of digits, you boomer faggot

Palmetto State Armory, user.
You see that upper receiver and BCG and all the small parts? That's not considered a firearm, it's considered 'parts'. The lower receiver, that $50 block? That's the 'gun' according to the government.
You can buy all the 'parts' you need. As far as the lower receiver, well, I'm sure you can figure something out.

Attached: Get Armed for poorfags.png (1177x443, 127.72K)

>niggers getting clapped
Never gets old.

Attached: 1448989566920.gif (252x202, 1.4M)

cry about it angloid jew. this series of webms is fucking good.

god damn modern /k/ is an absolute abomination in the eyes of god. peak plebbit aspergers and internet humanism galore. they're one of the reasons why "Ukrainaboos" are a fucking thing now.

Attached: in real life irl k tard volunteers for ukraine faggot.webm (532x300, 2.8M)

Just find a black market gun dealer. Americans really have no spine.

Lol this meme again. "Why don't you go to Karen's neighborhood in a dark blue district and do something!?" Kys tranny

>A room temperature IQ person though
Ain't it grand when someone tries to flex on "intelligence" and in the very same sentence gets BLACKED by autocorrect?

No it's not it's fucking pathetic. Watching a fair battle between two equals is entertaining but this is like watching a hunter shoot a deer. We all know who is going to win. Also take that meme flag off you fucking faggot.

>black market
user...I know you're in the UK so you have no idea how shit works here, but, uh, there literally isn't a need for him to go to a black market dealer.

Based noguns brit invoking his laugh loicense.

you're genetic disposition to anxiety is the waste user, I'd tell you to go shoot yourself but considering how much of a pussy you are already you probably won't.

what said.
i should probably have been more clear. I can't fill out the background check form at a retailer and buy a gun.

You see this? When the cops are people you know and grew up with and go to barbecues with and grill with, yeah, they might come to the suburbs, but they're in a nice neat little orderly row, and they don't dare act up.
I wish I lived in such a place.

Attached: It keeps the niggers in line.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>brit nigger who cant own a fucking spoon without gov permission speaks
Shush faggot.

Attached: 1620593836339.jpg (750x938, 146.34K)

you know what helps with anxiety?
having guns.

get a doctor's note then pussy

Oi you got a gun loicense m8?

user, It's not illegal for you to possess parts. Whether you go down the Creality Ender 3 route is up to you, though. It's only legally parts until it's all together. I don't know if Polymer80 is still running or if they ship to your state.
All I will say is, uh, disclaimer, don't break any laws, but it's good to have a backup plan.

I see a bunch of people standing around with guns doing absolutely nothing with them. What's your point exactly?

>Have you seen the absolute state of /k/ope?
There's still knowledge to be had there, and lots of good posters, but yeah. I don't know if Reddit has invaded, or if /k/ is getting psyop'd. Half the board is retarded pro-Ukraine shit.

See how the nigs aren't doing shit either?

He's talking form 4473. In most states you don't need a gun license for long guns, only handguns. Reason for that is, you guessed it, niggers, who commit shootings with pistols.

>this is like watching a hunter shoot a deer
no. niggers and shitskins are nothing like innocent deer. do deer fucking run around the city chimping out and setting shit on fire? i think not.

Attached: deer kills dog.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

What said. When you're armed and the niggers know you'll use that gun of yours, they behave their asses and keep themselves limited to hoarse shouting, until the cops you happen to be friends with start telling them to leave or they'll be arrested. Then the niggers leave.
Sorry you don't live in a freer country user.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 7.webm (1144x720, 1.54M)

What is there to do? It's a big white fence not a Walmart.

Now his body temp matches his IQ! YES, VERY FUNNY!

Why haven't you assassinated your local senator yet?

Attached: amerigolems.jpg (234x250, 6.85K)

This shop owner went to prison

Thanks so much for this user it's a huge factor I hadn't considered and I do in fact like the Glock much much more for shooting upgrading and playing around with I will be taking the Glock with me hiking for any animals and the Taurus as my EDC what about finding out the most comfortable carrying methods/holster any advice?

>trying to speak sense to some mudshit glowie
Cease

I know right?

Attached: Get armed you faggots 6.webm (400x300, 411.82K)

his leg got hit he might have tripped

> the way she takes the bag and gun off him
> casually walks out
this has to be some kind of operator training

I don’t need guns. My good vibes and righteousness creates a protective shield over my home and everywhere I go.

I love how the cat is all
>I'll watch the kid, go get his ass

Exactly.

Not crossing the fence is what’s happening

>Licensing to buy a hand gun
Fuck off with that bullshit. In actual America, we have constitutional carry which means you can OC or CCW without a permit.

>recommending 9mm
Lmao have fun eating return fire from your assailant.

All states with CC are shall issue states after the Supreme Court ruling.

Faggots such as OP like to miss out details like that. I have realised the Any Forumstard meme is real although most of the original Any Forums users have been replaced with redditards now.

Sweet nerf gun. At least you're masked. Safety first!

proof? Proof? where da proofs?

Attached: Get armed you faggots 2.webm (548x398, 787.83K)

ikr

Attached: deer speaking negro ebonics.jpg (738x672, 335.56K)

Based 1911 wielding boomer

Colt 1911 vs. Fagglock

At :53 of that video it looks like she shoots her accomplice in the head so he'll stop grabbing onto her.

Attached: 1647084230068.jpg (625x900, 138.26K)

>George Lucas got tired of people talking shit about Star Wars
Oh i remember seeing pics from that one, nigger got like half of his face blown off.

Attached: 1604081626600.jpg (300x300, 16.32K)

It’s their Neighborhood. Remember you guys say you won’t do shit, well there are people that do shit and gets unnoticed here. Those BLM nogs are mad, because they have to act like good boys, because they’ll get there head blown off.

False. Why are you such a liar, Rabbi?

inquirer.com/news/metro-pcs-robbery-elmwood-permit-nra-20190831.html

>heh, they're not doing something they were never going to do anyway
When the riots were happening they weren't interested in going into some boomer's backyard swimming pool they were interested in stealing TVs and trainers from Walmart.

Attached: walmutt.jpg (278x181, 11.28K)

>Boomer fudd
But also probably true to some extent. Especially with webms like this.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 9.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

The poster you're replying to lied and you fell for it, you fucking Bong retard. See: .