Italian election called for September 25th

The globohomo Draghi government has fallen and elections have been called

A far right coalition consisting on Lega, FI and FdI leads the polls with Meloni chan at the head. And just in time for the 100th anniversary of the march on Rome

Leftists on suicide watch
Realistically speaking, is there anything the eurocrats can pull of to prevent this from happening?

Attached: 1519144977757.jpg (810x987, 342.51K)

Rare pic, saved.

I'm pretty sure the EU Constitution has guarantees to protect civil rights. Those would obviously be in danger if rightist win so the EU should be able to cancel/overturn the election.

If they can't do shit against Orban they sure as shit won't try anything against one of the biggest economies in the EU

Maybe this will be the straw that breaks the camels back. The EU leadership lacked the will before, but now that they realize how Putin is manipulating national politics and the threat of far-right energy protests they can finally do the right thing and protect democracy in member states.

Are we actually about to have fascism make a comeback!? LETS GO.

Attached: chocolate.jpg (255x198, 11.38K)

Yeah. I'm sure the right will win because those evil russians are brainwashing italians. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the government locking people in their houses, the collapsing economy or the import of thousands of niggers

>Muh Russia
At least try to sound natural glowfag, government collapse is an Italian tradition and your government is genuinely retarded enough to create organic protests

>I'm sure it had nothing to do with the government locking people in their houses

To protect them from a pandemic, which all reasonable citizens understood

>the collapsing economy

Bullshit the economy is fine it is just being rebuilt to be better for the environment and long term survival of humanity

>or the import of thousands of niggers

Fair minded people are willing to help migrants and understand they are needed to prevent demographic collapse.

But the stupidest citizens get whipped into a frenzy over these non-issues by Russian-backed propaganda and extremist candidates.

That's why the EU should, and probably will, step in.

>government collapse is an Italian tradition

Maybe, but forming a new fascist government is unacceptable.

Blablabla another corrupt populist left wing faggot sucking russian dick.

All right. You're a high effort troll and I fell for it. Well played

>Fascism
>Left wing
Let me guess. Lolbertarian?

>voting the people who implemented the green pass and mandatory suicide shots

Nah thanks Im gonna pass on this one

FdI didn't support that, I think

Mah man! I understand how u might see it from the outside but, no country within the EU has any say in this. Not only the parties are pozzed, the few unexpected independent ones that win are overruled by Germany.
It happened in Italy with draghi, it happened in Romania with basescu.
The Jews decide and implement. Same goes for US if you look at the last elections.

Voting in the western world mean nothing

It doesnt matter, they just follow orders, whoever comes will follow the agenda

You two overdosed on black pills
Look at it this way. Even if the right wing parties are controlled opposition, I can guarantee you Italy will receive far less niggers with them in power
Isn't that worth spending an hour of your time casting a vote?
When the system collapses would you rather have 500k niggers in italy of 1M
Your choice. The system doesn't give a shit about you rebelling and not voting

I Just want to stop boat people and send them back

Fuck off kike, Im never voting in your bullshit system ever again

Langleyfag do you even know what fascism is?

Attached: 1658492950712854.jpg (1334x1667, 1.35M)

rape Anchovy

Attached: 750192a8da460dbc893e2c1f2ad0b48d.jpg (800x1132, 594.95K)

A slower import for a few years! Thank god for that! We are winning so hard

Elect the Ducessa and be the light of Europe, italianons. Also restore the monarchy.

Attached: 1627712413833.jpg (700x417, 65.84K)

Yeah! Stellina dell' Aspen Institute and Jewini coalition will save us from globohomo!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

kys

Attached: 1658516309030.jpg (492x275, 13.86K)

SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS

Attached: F7C70AAC-E544-440F-9AA9-F5C6957D557F.jpg (600x416, 63.02K)

If you're not willing to fight for small victories you don't deserve to reap the benefits from the big ones