Are Ukranians real or are they Psyopsed Russians

I dont know much about Ukrain and its history so I would like to be spoon fead. Are theybrealy different like we and Bulgarians or are they psyopsed like Bosnians and rest of our neighboura that larp we got nothing to do with eachother. Every time I hear Ukis talk about this it always comes of as Bosnian crying to me, so my bias is in the way. Give me a quick rundown why they arenor arent Ruskis.

Attached: 1655351656224.jpg (651x513, 49.95K)

Attached: 0_d14d4_72fb8a75_orig.jpg (1400x1020, 2.99M)

They're lodomerian peasantry propped up by the Austrians in the 19th century in opposition to Poles, LARPing as 17th century Russian Cossacks (who LARPed as Tartars).

19th. Thats already new history. How aboit before?

Are Russians real or are they just psyoped mongols?
Are Americans real or are they just psyoped Mexicans and West Africans?

Exactly the same speak as our neighbours. I wont argue with this babble. All Im going to see is look up "divide and conqure".

Attached: 1657080750150.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

>see
Say*

There's no before. Austrians invented hohols to suppress polish independence movements in their territories and stir shit up on the russian side of the frontier. They're just a bunch of polish and russian peasants who've been told fairy tales.

We Slavs realy are subhuman. How are we this easy to be tricked to turn on eachother.

Attached: 1655696274683.jpg (286x176, 8.87K)

Ukrainians are bigger scammers than Russians. Russians offer primo prostitutes. Ukraine will pretend they're a willing visa bribe to scam you dry.

Each and every nation is a psyop. They're all made up.

So why not be a Russian if we follow that trash logic.

Attached: 1658344253679283.png (714x500, 25.1K)

Imbecile, read some fucking European history. War is in the blood of the white man.

>white man
>Slav
>bought into Germ race bullshit
I hope you are a vpn faggot.

Attached: 1658506818220288.jpg (429x448, 34.68K)

Because that will have very real consequences which are undesirable.

Ah yes, unity. The worse consequence of them all.

Attached: 1657291108098.jpg (250x245, 6.88K)

Do you have a druggie den in your town? Go ahead and unite with them all you want. THEY'RE HECKIN SLAVS.

Actually not german, but Anglo's bullshit. We are on the Any Forums after all. You can change White with indo-European, what fucks it gives?

We already are united. They are notba seperate country... wtf is this argument. Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1657082571273.gif (584x640, 2.32M)

War is not our culture. We were always farmers. Most of our folklore and culture is about fields and farm work.

Ukraine, like the nations around it is a weird mixture of ethnicities owing to ww1 & communism. generally some ukrainians are more muscovite type russian slavs, some are basically polish, and the main bunch of them are a more turkic influenced slav

May be but my country was literally and unironically founded by vikangz and mongolz. So may be other slavs just gay and only we are relevant because if this cocktail. WTF diversity is really strength???

I think that serbia and sweden are the oldest genetic groups in europe and this is true, then celts came, then germanics came. I1/I2

So it should be split between poles and russia to not be a meme nation?

I'm quite ignorant on the subject but I think that basically yes. in my opinion it should all be polish, and the russians simply shouldn't be there, stalin put them there. however they are there now, and ukrainian attempts to get rid of them resulted in current war

>Serbia
Where did you get that? Highly doubt it. Maybe only because we mixed with the natives. There are no records on us before 6th century i think.

there's no such thing as russians, it's some made up national identity that encompasses a bunch of shitskins and mongoloids as well as the potato people that refer to themselves as ethnic russians. ukrainians are kievan rus which means they are the real "russians" and it makes moscow butthurt

most of my knowledge about ukraine before the modern era comes from the interesting war in crimea fought between england/france & russia. at that time ukraine was basically polish/russian at the west/east and full of turkic ethnicities in the majority who were later evicted. so there isn't really any history in ukraine the same as america, it hasn't been occupied by its present inhabitants for very long and has always been a frontier between east/west

>in my opinion it should all be polish
LMAO. Kiev the Mother of Russian cities should be polish, mkay Nigel. Go be anglo somewhere else.

its just your dna is proto-
nothing to do with history

Attached: haplogroup.jpg (743x764, 236.67K)

This is intresting. Seems they will always be used for conflict for east and west same as the balkan is for the south.

Attached: 1655650816569.gif (400x560, 3.33M)