I HATE JEWS SO FUCKING MUCH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 20710-13016-23131.jpg (1000x2891, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You hate Satan, not jews. He loves to push racial rivalry as a distraction.

SAME.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, JUDAH P. BENJAMIN

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

One man can't change a nation

I mean, I just told you the truth. The jews are being tortured and used by Satan, and Satan is trying to destroy and enslave the world.

show flag
>And you took up the tent of Moloch, and the star of the god Remphan, the images which you made to worship; and I will remove you beyond Babylon.
>Note this: I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.

Attached: 1650883302809.jpg (1280x1280, 193.3K)

hitler was a rothschild agent and the holocaust was fake

Attached: 1648135845894.png (728x546, 433.33K)

Uhm sweaty, I've gone through your recent posts and I've noticed that you're a faggot.

Attached: 1658237510303258.jpg (499x425, 64K)

The jews willingly chose Satan when they killed Jesus Christ

Me too I hate kikes more than anything but today I had a revelation about the line:
>Forgive them father, for they know not what they do
Jews are bound by a codex of schizophrenia to an invisible master (Satan - the schizophrenic impulse incarnate) and I think maybe the only way we can forestall judgement day indefinitely and change God's mind would be not to genocide the kikes, but to fix them somehow
It's the ultimate test, and I'm not sure it's a test we can pass, either

Can kikes be fixed? Think about it seriously
If kikes were pro-family, pro-white, against immigration and race mixing, never practiced usury etc. Would you still hate them? Probably not right?

Attached: jesus.png (484x688, 529.49K)

I see where you're going with this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy

Bobby Fischer described being tortured with light, and his symptoms were similar to that of what is now known as Havana syndrome. His brain was severely damaged and he completely lost his ability to use his brain to play chess in his later age, and then there is people here who complain of similar things happening to them.

I'm Canadian, and I'm Jewish. Satan tells me what to do, if I do something wrong he makes my wrists feel like they're being slashed, if I do something right he makes my head feel like it's wearing a kippah. He starved me to anorexia and does not let me have sex at all, to anger me into causing chaos and destruction. I'm not lying to you, at best I'm misinterpreting who or what he is and what his intentions are, but I am not schizophrenic and I'm not lying. My head is wearing a kippah right now, except it's not physically there.

Source: my balls

Hey, you know consciousness ends one day right? Why don't you go out and find a girl? Jk, Satan put cameras every 2 feet and you are neither rich nor beautiful. Whatever the meaning of life is, I can say with absolute certainty that it is not meant to be enjoyed. Satan will not allow it.

juden peterstein

But he was probably a fake. I’m getting zapped in the head less frequently so it’s a little big better until your cousins decide to begin again.
Now my skin being DEW’ed, voice to skull, micromanagement to stage coincidences, … this never stopped.

>Look at what they're doing in Yugoslavia
Good, fuck them all :)

WE WILL continue to overthrow governments and control the world
YOU WILL do nothing about it. It is destiny that the white man rule all corners of the earth and any attempt to stop the US from achieving this will be swiftly suppressed

How did he die?

(((white man)))

There are no jews Titus wiped then out in the 70s...just the 70s.
What we have today are kikes.

Yes. The white man built nukes and blew the fuck out of Japan in ww2
The white man colonized the entire world
The white man the white man currently owns all banks and governments
Yes the white man

Don't just hate. Be objective and post facts. Blaming "the Jews" is too general. A specific list of Jews is more concrete.

They are playing effeminate mind games about it but they will never solve any problems as always.
It’s a bunch of fucking negroes after all.