Imagine if the genders were reversed

imagine if the genders were reversed.

Attached: 1658510183499898.jpg (878x878, 229.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2022/01/19/stop-saying-men-are-more-responsible-for-domestic-violence-than-women-n2601997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Homo kys

It would be less awkward with 4 girls in that case

>A bunch of buff chads in banana hammocks surrounding a little girl
Yeah that would not fly.

NICE

Those women aren't going to hurt that boy. They're women.

You'd understand if you had kids. Women figuratively melt into puddles around kids. All of them, even the most roasted blue haired feminist gets all goobrained. They're wired for it. Nature doth provide.

Men are not the same.

This has to be Russia, right?

Fuck off groomer it's not the same
If u had kids you'd understand

>three man around a girl

Literally full house, just kys you raging baiting faggot.

Attached: Download (54).jpg (299x168, 11.65K)

Pedophiles. Women are more likely to molest children than men (public school vs priest molestation per capita).
You're approaching it wrong, dumbass. Don't say "imagine if it was the other way around," ADVOCATE FOR THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
>"I agree, it's perfectly okay for 3 men to play with a little girl like that"

>gender

Only exists within the linguistic context to describe words.
Only predditors (NPCs) still use that jew word.

you are a simp useful idiot. female pedophilia is the final red pill. you and the rest of society are just so conditioned to think women are harmless that you think female pedophilia is something besides female pedophilia. my ex girlfriend's neighbor told stories of playing with her baby's penis every time she changed his diaper and faggots like you think "what's the harm? it's not sexual" yet if a dad sat there and fingerbanged his infant daughter you would call it rape.

Just imagine them imprinting their sweat and pheromones on him

You’re such an idiot for buying into WAW. Women are more likely to molest children than men (public school vs priest molestation per capita).

Once you notice female pedophiles you can't unsee it. SO MANY WOMEN are pedos, it's unreal. I'd say it might even be a majority.

Attached: Women are Pedos.png (2091x4173, 559.9K)

God I wish that was me

WRONG, women bully more, they just don't fuck with men because they are bigger.

"Women are more likely than men to be involved in abuse of their children. They commit 53 percent of child abuse incidents, and mothers are responsible for 71 percent of child homicides committed by a parent."

townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2022/01/19/stop-saying-men-are-more-responsible-for-domestic-violence-than-women-n2601997

True, I'm a pedophobe

Men will put their penis inside 10 year olds. Really makes you think.

All the people in that photo are male

It's the genders were reversed it would be wrong

Attached: 00b.png (500x492, 51.92K)

Oh wow, another thread made by an absolutr
Faggot that should kill himself
Great!

Sage

Women kill children at a higher rate than men bluepilled simp faggot

I wish i was 12 years old again, plowing those bitches

Most gay man are groomers, and we know they have woman behaviour. Pretty obvious all woman are whores

Women will put their pussy on 10 year olds. Really makes you think.
Wrong fucking tactic dumbass. "If the genders were reversed, it would be cool." You need to use people's outrage against them.
Based, never thought about it that way.

>dads aren't important, goyim!

sad to see how Any Forums has assimilated so many leftist positions without realizing it

White chads surrounding an Asian loli? Half of Asia would be masturabting to this.

>1pbtid

It's creepy and wrong in either case.

both are good shitheap

oh no it would be so horrible if those bimbos played with that prepubescent cock deepthroated him and tried to put his tiny dong into their pussies while laughing and kissing him passionately . i sure am happy this never happened to me !

oh no it would be so horrible if those chads played with that prepubescent pussy, ate her out, and tried to put her tiny pussy onto their dongs while laughing and kissing her passionately . i sure am happy this never happened to me !

what's wrong?

face it we're not equal

Explain

>imagine if men and women were the s-nevermind I'm already doing it

>all women
>Casey Anthony has entered the chat

No it isn't. Polygamy is wrong for women.

>Average single mother has entered the chat
>Frenchies are pedos
Imagine my shock

He means women are more free than men and he's right.

are you worried about them doing mma or fucking?

>Frog defending pedophilia
It's time to change that. You can start by not making excuses for women.

So... based?
Sharing some cunny with the boys.