Why is Male Genital Mutilation (MGM) legal, normal and recommended by doctors in America?

Why is Male Genital Mutilation (MGM) legal, normal and recommended by doctors in America?

Attached: AC8D2579-3A2E-4605-BD6C-F1AA67AD69CB.jpg (1024x682, 42.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX53Gx9gG9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

Jews

I had one done 2 weeks ago. I hate everything.

Its good but jews like you wanna keep it for yourself

Why did you do it?

Medical complications

State-sanctioned Jewish ritual.

Oh no go-patient, it seems you have a (((medical condition))) that requires you to have your dick skin removed!

Had it done when I was 8yo (phimosis, which actually ended up tearing.) Got bullied shitless over it since other kids found out, since it's uncommon in the UK. Fucked me up for years afterwards, basically a lost childhood filled with social aversion and videogames. I guess this is why I am on Any Forums.

Why it's done for non-medical reasons makes no sense at all.

Nah man I straight up teared it during the act

Attached: Tuli.png (1944x2368, 2.16M)

>recommended by doctors in America

That really answers itself
youtube.com/watch?v=bX53Gx9gG9Q

Because americans must suffer for their crimes against God.

because of a crypto-jew

So americans are dickless?

Attached: IMG-20220721-WA0036.jpg (676x1280, 96.52K)

Tipping culture. They have to leave a tip for the doctor or mutt society will shun them.

This almost exclusively a faggot obsession.

Nightmare situation, knew a guy who tore his banjo string and he recovered fine, not really asked him the details to be honest but he said shits fine

Trying to stop molestation and sucking off mutilated children is GAY! Gottem muttman.

So? I tore mine during the act too. Tried to not have sex for two weeks, couldn’t make it, tore it a little more. Now my frenulum is just attached lower down on the head of my cock. You tore your skin a little and decided to remove the whole thing

No, but possibly 1/2 inch shorter because growth doesn't happen during the healing process.

Because we need to kill these people so they stop and we just refuse to do it.

I know you prefer your twinks to be uncut, sodomite.

because kellogg was shitter who didn't want boys to masturbate

Because the turtle head sleeve penis is weird bro

Banning circumcision is anti-semitic.

Weird means an outlier, if you stop cutting boys it stops being a minority. Personally I think two toned frankencocks are weird, but maybe that’s just my intact juicy penis talking

> Sucking off babies is tradition
May want to rethink posting this online mate.

How did they find out, mr. Circumcised?
Your foreskin won't come back.

Thats a fact. Scar tissue is not as elastic as normal skin and is stopping the growth. If you ever wished you were 1 inch longer you can thank your parents for being good goyims

why are you so concerned about dicks?

>t. circumcised brain damage recipient

Thanks to my parents I have a normal dick

Did they circumsize you a little bit or cut the entire thing off.