Were Elvis and the Beatles demon-possessed?

>be average-looking music performer
>perform your songs with energetic stage presence
>somehow put teenage girls in a trance and make them scream and cry uncontrollably like mental patients
It's not even an exaggeration, just your normal everyday teenage girl was put in some kind of hypnotic trance like pic and vid related just by seeing them. youtube.com/watch?v=JVPXHMc3Q18
And then coincidentally (not) they were the ones who grew up to kickstart the sexual revolution and give us the degeneracy we have today.
It's just such a clever evil that there has to be something supernatural behind it.

Attached: 0E1442EE-8635-4921-BC71-3D2D745C7E0A.jpg (900x638, 115.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Bc-0uNWNaU
youtu.be/to5AqlDyE6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just went down the elvis rabbit hole the other day
he calimed beings talked to him
he gained mass wealth and fame and told all his slaves to call him jesus
literally married a child he was fking after everyone told him to, cheated on her everyday
he would talk about the weirdist shit ever, if he saw a camera he woulda start talking about jesus
all i know of the beatles is one of their dads is CIA and paul is probably dead and replaced but thats basic hollywood shit nothing to special.

Image the smell of those sweaty psychotic pigs

Not really. Women get excited to see faggots like Shane Dawson (pic related). Women just get emotional whenever they see someone they recognize. I guess if you were to over analyze it, you could say women seek adventure through others because they see their current lives as monotonous.

Attached: EIYBgCUWsAAB8cH.jpg (1200x497, 143.77K)

Dont know, Chapman did nothing wrong.

The UK was based, racist and homophobic then.

Its just because the kids were never exposed to anything like that and it was their first taste.

Elvis was garbage. No idea what boomers were thinking

Noone in your pic looks remotely excited tho

Elvis hated the beatles, hippies, and communists. He personally offered to spy on them for communist activity in a meeting with Nixon.
Sounds based, probably just typical boomer lead poisoning.

Attached: elvis-gun-1.jpg (737x1024, 109.4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4Bc-0uNWNaU

sorry this meant for

They look like their waiting to see a casket at a wake.

>Its just because the kids were never exposed to anything like that and it was their first taste.
This.

>ermagerd, why did people in the 1930s act like colorized movies were such a big deal?

There's a difference between color tv and little girls treating someone like a male stripper.

Same reason why Hitler was literally the first rock star. When people heard audio (radio) and saw visuals (theaters {later television}) of a said person -- upon seeing that person IRL (whilst being a fan of said person), there is this visceral excitement that oozes out. I've met about 10 celebrities/members of bands I like and spazzed out a little bit.

They paid these women to act hysterical, the whole thing is manufactured.

Attached: IMG_20220722_133529_125.jpg (584x638, 53.38K)

>comparing 50-60s to now
I shiggy diggy

Attached: 1213667435800.jpg (349x349, 88.69K)

My friend is a musician and he gets a lot of girls. I think it's because you're the center of attention and everyone is giving you intense approval, which makes you the highest status person in the room

youtu.be/to5AqlDyE6g

Attached: Death in June Live masks.jpg (300x300, 23.67K)

>put teenage girls in a trance and make them scream and cry uncontrollably like mental patients
they pissed themselves uncontrollably. someone mentioned the constant urine stench in his (auto)biography

Attached: paul13.jpg (799x565, 111.34K)

>Its just because the kids were never exposed to anything like that and it was their first taste.
was it the first mass psychosis event?

Attached: balcony.jpg (1600x1059, 697.51K)

109% and they chose to go. When l was touring with my band l had never had so much cunnyin my life. So many. Hundreds.