N

Prove to me that blacks can coexist with civilized society.

Attached: B6837063-236D-4DBD-8965-28887AD3D0E9.jpg (900x900, 106.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 528528528.png (726x714, 677.13K)

USA
QED

Don't ask for the impossible.

I still think George Floyd died of fentanyl not the knee to the neck. The officer in prison did not kill George Floyd. George Floyd killed George Floyd.
Blacks chimped out so they need the officer to be a scapegoat.
That feels good to get off my chest.
I have lost respect for blacks because they cannot be reasonable

They cant and shouldnt.

Any answers? No? Good

Segregation/appertheid is as good as it gets, I dont beleive in humiliating any living being though, so the most humane thing to do is to send them back to africa

Attached: 20220715_221404.jpg (307x298, 16.65K)

Jesus has aids, weep for him. He had too much gay anal sex with gay men

Every home should have one is what i first thought. Now i just have a black dog and keep it chained outside, he is ok though he has a white chest so there is good in him.

There is no evidence.

RARE

ASIANS, HISPANICS AND WHITES UNITE! WE MUST STOP THE NEGRO MENACE!

It doesn't matter if you call them BIPOC, blacks, negros, or darkies... niggers are always doing the same shit. By crowd sourcing the latest in nigger violence and nigger news from Any Forums, n e i n, 8k u n, WSHH, and around the web, we maintain the largest repository of videos and links anywhere on Telegram. Protect your families! The time to act is NOW!

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior (archive of all webm, mp4, info graphics, news links, etc.)
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat (for discussion of the negro question and content submissions)

THOMAS SOWELL AND CLARENCE THOMAS
AKA BASED BLACK MEN
MAYBE NAMING THEM THOMAS IS THE KEY

BUT OTHERWISE IF YOU LOOK AT 13 DO 50
ITS REALLY YOUNG BLACK MALES THAT DO THE 50
SO ITS LIKE 3% OF THE POPULATION DOES 50 PERCENT OF THE VIOLENT CRIME
NOW UPDATED BY THE FBI TO 56 PERCENT OF VIOLENT CRIME

THIS RATIO IS OFF THE CHARTS
AND NO COPE ABOUT WHY CHANGES THE REALITY
NOT RELAXING IS THE ONLY PRACTICAL SOLUTION

Coexist? Good luck with that! Hell, even with hard-core segregation through a pervasive racial caste system, intertwined with the national religion, ffs, all with the strictest, uncompromising punishments doled out upon any transgressions of said caste, could nevertheless only do so much to hinder the groundswell revolt of the Untermensch and
>“[destroy] the Dasyans and [protect] the Aryan colour”. – Rig Veda. III 34.9
...before the colored dam ultimately unleashed upon the white populace. This same pattern has happened endlessly to whites throughout their history of migrations and colonializations.
For proof, just take look at India today! To quote the Learned NatSoc, )))Alfred Rosenberg(((:
>The later Indian did not comprehend the threefold significance of blood, self, and universe. He saw only the last two. And he perished in the attempt at isolated contemplation of the self in racial pollution, whose modern products are wretched mongrels, seeking healing for their crippled existence in the waters of the Ganges.
and this was in regard to shitskin Pajeets, no less! Nevermind straight-up baboon niggers!
>picrel
One of the very, very last remnants of the ancient Aryans of India, hopelessly and irreparably polluted with chronic shitskinism.

Attached: article-1320117-0B98564C000005DC-768_468x462 (1).jpg (468x462, 82.8K)

Riddley Scott was right, niggers are the black goo

Attached: 1658283307583656m.jpg (1012x1024, 63.2K)

Are you saying niggers as a whole? I can assure you some small percentage of them can.

they are all raised with chips on their shoulders, doesn't matter how well adjusted they are

>be a normal person
>go to store
>select item
>take item to counter
>exchange money for item
>receive change
>leave store
>consume item

>be nigger
>go to store
>go behind counter
>position myself in front of a surveillance camera
>assault an innocent worker
>get stabbed
>the government and media are appalled that I was stabbed
>my mother says I was always a good boy
>the man I assaulted is abused by the legal system
>nigger picks a fight with an old ass man who clearly wants none of it
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DEFEND YOURSELF, YOU'RE SUPPSOED TO LET THE NIGGER DO WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH YOU TIL HE GETS BORED AND JUST HOPE HE DOESN'T DO TOO MUCH DAMAGE

Attached: Jose Alba self defense from Austin Simon NYC .webm (852x480, 2.57M)

That old dude is a fucking hero
>you made me bleed my own blood
Got that nigger right in the throat.

Attached: Black air kicks the toddler .webm (640x640, 1.9M)

Ok

Attached: botswana-flag.png (728x450, 3.03K)