MTG defends Nick Fuentes and groypers: "Not my enemies"

So, racist nazis aren't your enemies Margie? This is disgusting.
twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1550532260394319874

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-143055-606.png (720x991, 405.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat
bitchute.com/video/v9Pm76ZQPiF1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"i support their right to free speech and that they are republican shills but absolutely disavow racism and antisemitism"

i think her timcast apperances are the best pr she's ever done. she sitll comes off as a crazy woman, but at least she isn't a crazy politico woman.
fucking batshit though. congress deserves her.

>itt wannabe right wingers sperging out that a literal faggot is more manly than they are
kek

it's all jew shit

Attached: greene 3.png (647x499, 483.89K)

timcast will always have to rely on low hanging fruit for content, anything more would put them under somebody's thumb

im pretty sure he already is but still entertaining for me.

HES A CHRISTKIKE(SPIC FUENTJEW) WHO WANTS TO FORCE THE WORLD TO WORSHIP THE JEW GOD LIKE ALL KIKES DO THEY HAD MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE COME OUT AND SAY AT AMERICA FIRST PAC THAT THEY ARE BATHED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST A JEW MORE LIKE BATHED IN THE JIZZ OF JEWS AND NOW THEY HAVE JEW JIZZ IN THEIR BLOOD. YOU FUCKING CHRISTKIKES ARE STUPID AND PUSHING THIS LITTLE HALFBREED KIKE CHRISTKIKE ISNT WORKING AND NEVER WILL WORK. FACE IT WHITE POWER IS GOING TO WIN AND YOU KIKES AND CHRISTKIKES ARE THROUGH.........

I want to fuck her so bad

>eceleb cancer discusses eceleb cancer

Attached: 200.gif (301x200, 930.35K)

She stands with israel because she wants to deport all of the Jews there.

Nah, I'm pretty sure every normal person's enemy is the typical leftwinger who wants to force your 8 year son to turn into a tranny.

Attached: IMG_4406.gif (540x344, 3.14M)

ASIANS, HISPANICS AND WHITES UNITE! WE MUST STOP THE NEGRO MENACE!

It doesn't matter if you call them BIPOC, blacks, negros, or darkies... niggers are always doing the same shit. By crowd sourcing the latest in nigger violence and nigger news from Any Forums, n e i n, 8k u n, WSHH, and around the web, we maintain the largest repository of videos and links anywhere on Telegram. Protect your families! The time to act is NOW!

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior (archive of all webm, mp4, info graphics, news links, etc.)
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat (for discussion of the negro question and content submissions)

>Wanting to team up with catboy
Jesus

She's a Zionist kike.

Attached: greene 2.png (833x407, 35.31K)

Attached: 1549922264172.png (235x290, 104.17K)

I just want somebody to win and to genocide the other race already so I can go back to watching anime

Not my enemies=we have the same donors, kikes

Well, she's a coal burner, so it makes sense she would throw her support behind nigger lover spic Fuentes.

Attached: 1648932410383.jpg (1125x977, 626.26K)

This is to compile evidence that the Jews were never on America’s side. It’ll be undeniable when all is revealed as to why the Jews had to all forcibly go to Israel.

Jews are having their State taken from them. The only place they'll be deported is the Abyss.

I didn’t say that Israel wouldn’t turn into that, just that all Jews will be forcibly deported to Israel.

The Jewish State is an illegally occupying power. And it's cheaper for each country to merely imprison their Jews.

>democrat
they are coming for you tranny, soon.

Attached: 1643987890899.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

>DNC flag
OP is a fag

bitchute.com/video/v9Pm76ZQPiF1/
Rabbi tells the truth about Jews in Weimar Germany.

how in the ever loving fuck did that woman get elected?
her optics are even more ridiculous than AOCs

A single post euro opinion. Amazing.

>coal burner
no she isn't

She has good positions. AOC’s optics are gorgeous btw.

Attached: 8C614DD5-6D45-42A7-A588-EEB0E5FCD224.jpg (576x1024, 56.05K)