Only subhumans drink pasteurized milk

Most people aren't lactose intolerant if they drink raw milk from PASTURED, healthy cows. Raw milk has beneficial enzymes that aid in digestion of lactose. Pasteurization destroys such enzymes, and the reason it's done is to extend shelf-life and makes shitty milk from cows stucks up in barns edible. If anything, all this shows is whites have epigenetic adaptations to better filter out trash substances due to being industrialized earlier.
If you drink raw milk from unhealthy cows stuck up in barns, it is toxic and dangerous. Pasteurization makes it edible but still ultimately unhealth; all your body is doing is detoxing harmful substances, which also make you smell you foul cheese. I've gone into poor white trash houses full of such disgusting milk, and the stench is absolutely unbearable. It's nothing racial but due to retarded diet.
If you're not drinking your milk raw from PASTURED and healthy cows, then you have never ever truly had milk, subhuman.
White ethnonationalist fags just want to turn this board into an echochamber with their endless lies such as myth of "lactose intolerance" being more uncommon among nonwhites.

Attached: fresh-2.jpg (900x600, 112.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmilk.com/farm-directory/
thekrazycouponlady.com/tips/money/milk-shortage-2022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isnt’s there a coordinated effort by the american fda to shut down any raw milk production? even tradition french cheese is not legal to be made in the states given its aging process is not technically in the “described guidelines?”

To be more precise:

Raw milk contains enzymes and vitamins that get destroyed from pasteurization, but it also contains beneficial bacteria that help to out-compete bad bacteria in the food itself as well as in your gut. Sterilizing/pasteurizing the milk increases shelf life while the milk is sealed, but also makes it so that pathogenic bacteria can grow more freely within it once it's exposed to the open air. Pasteurized milk spoils and goes rancid, raw milk just ferments into yogurt.

Fuckin' checked. Yes there is, they bother the fucking amish but won't do shit about pedophiles. I'm getting tired of their bullshit, they even harass sushi experts on the dangers of raw fish, and they bother slaughter operations that are cleaner than all USDA inspected plants.

I have not been following the legal stuff as much. I do know that the FDA & dairy industry are immensely corrupt, and I do buy my milk raw from a local farmer I trust; it's sold under the pretense of being for "pet consumption".

I learned a lot of this stuff from Dr. Mercola before moving onto reading other sources. It's also why I didn't fall for the jab bullshit.

Adult man stop drinking milk altogether, this why ur woman love us

I literally gain muscle mass whenever I drink raw milk from pastured and healthy Jersey cows.
I just fart more frequently from pasteurized milk though.

thanks for the info and the thread

yeah i remember seeing an interview with a woman who was being harrassed by the fda since she was making traditional french cheese (absolutley nothing wrong with the cheese), these bureaucrats have been fucking with people’s lives too much

Not to mention homogenization which reduces the fat particles to sizes able to enter the blood stream. Don't drink homogenized milk. Drink raw milk or nothing.
For those worried about diseased milk - guess what? You can smell it when it goes bad instantly. Pasteurized milk masks the problems with the cow's health.

wrong, many healthy indigenous groups thrived off of almost entirely meat/dairy and mogged the fuck out of beta grain bois

you are drinking baby cow growth hormone. what the fuck is wrong with you faggot.

You fart from protein. This is a common knowledge among weightlifters who need plenty of protein and I think most of the people who aren't inteterested in any weightlifting don't know about this "feature". I eat plenty of protein, you name it - milk, eggs, chiken breasts, powdered protein supplement, peanut butter, roasted peanuts, cottage cheese... And I FART like a madman all the day

Attached: 3dc8d8ea40d1a8799ec462bae3f7371c_full.jpg (812x1080, 36.51K)

Kill yourself, nigger. Or better yet just get into a shootout between dirty niggers as yourself and die there taking a couple niggers more with you

> Only subhumans drink pasteurized milk
>Most people aren't lactose intolerant if they drink raw milk from PASTURED, healthy cows

soooooo cook the cows when you milk them? that would pasteurize the milk wouldnt it

Washington state may be screwed politically, but at least raw milk is legal here. Some states it's illegal, some legal, and some in the middle such as with loopholes to join a co-op with the farmer or something.

realmilk.com/farm-directory/

Attached: 698B6A99-EA2F-4FA7-8CBF-4532E7891990.jpg (1284x2586, 1.25M)

Milk lobbies are wild, but honestly why drink any milk? Seems like a good drink for children, but deffinetly not needed for adults, I'll put creamer in my coffee but that's about it, even dairy like cheese and icecream isnt really good for you, but its just harder to avoid in those forms. Idk I feel like drinking milk into adult hood kind of robs men of their masculinity and I don't see how any or lack of treatment methods could change that.

I mean he is right tho, real men dont drink milk. It's not good for men to consume in any form and even cheeses should be kept to a minimum.

kys retard

raw milk is illegal

Dont care, still boiling it

Sure bro I read all that

Imagine being this retarded.
You're likely just as well poisoning jew. Fuck off.

i just bought some raw milk from a farm close to my house.

they're advertising it and everything.

prove you haver regular milk and not from walmart

blah blah blah its not even remotely viable to produce enough fresh milk for the number of people that use it daily as it only last a couple days. milk is only pasteurized because of the number of people that used to get sick from the bacteria that grew in it. fresh milk is fine if you can get and use it fast enough. if not, there is nothing wrong with pasteurized milk either. also i'm white so i'm not lactose intolerant like OP.

Attached: options-field.jpg (3840x2560, 2.12M)

Can confirm, dad use to buy raw fresh milk from my dad's farmer friend. Got it 50p a pint which is still more than what Tesco offer, tastes better but to people who drink only pasturized milk it smells almost off when to a person who drinks it on the reg smells sweet and creamy.

Good shit, also dropped my spaghetti talking to a girl like 2 minutes ago, fuck.

Attached: sdsdsd.jpg (1603x899, 231.85K)

It takes some getting used to, but I wouldn't ever drink store milk again.

Have you taken the breadpill?

Fresh ground whole grain. It changed my life. No more allergies, no more sugar cravings. Store bread is basically garbage.

You can't even buy milk in parts of America now.
Not just America but the fucking Midwest.
thekrazycouponlady.com/tips/money/milk-shortage-2022
Some kike company - wait for it - just shut down production with no explanation whatsoever.
I wound up buying some "organic milk" that has an expiration date in September and now I'm starting to wonder how far this kikery goes.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 142.96K)

I only buy raw milk. It's good stuff. I pick it up in a freight car behind a warehouse when my dealer comes into town.

Jews made it illegal where I live, not even joking. Laws that got passed because of Jewish judges

lol look at this lactose intolerant fag

>You can't even buy milk in parts of America now.
Fucking doubt.

Grow up, boy. Stop drinking milk and be a man for once in your life.

I'm eating 200g of protein right now, all from meat. Put on 2.5kg of lean mass in the past two weeks. To your point, I woke up this morning and cut a 10 second long fart.

Click the link, lampshade.

Attached: cunt.jpg (2560x1388, 379.89K)

This is the way

200g a day*

>Most people aren't lactose intolerant
>non whites
>people

Attached: 1636701419019.png (1200x800, 1.14M)

Even if you boil it, it's still not to the level of pasteurization or homogenization.