You WILL go to jury duty

you WILL go to jury duty
you WILL leave all electronics at home
you WILL wait around for 4 hours in a basement
you WILL be selected for Jamal's 3 month trial
you WILL be paid $10 for each day and get the check 10 weeks from now
you WILL get a warrant for not showing up

Attached: .jpg (1592x1511, 291.28K)

You WILL go to Jury Duty in real life to decide the fate of some gangster who robbed a 7-11 for the third time.
But you MAY vote by mail without an ID to decide the fate of America as a nation.

What are they going to do? Use the warrant to shoot my dog? They are going to have to find out where I get so many dogs.

>finally register to vote
>election stolen
>get jury summons a month later

Attached: 1384768528570.png (194x188, 8.46K)

Do your duty as a white supremacist and find all blacks guilty and all rittenhouses innocent. It's not about money, it's about sending a message.

I unironically just said I was racist and was let go

I got out of jury duty due to being unvaccinated

Just say you know what jury nullification is and they'll let you go.

just say something about masonic zionist feds and later get pulled over and offered a job as a mcglowie nigger

Jury Duty is fun. It just doesn't make sense lawyers get paid so much more than jurors. You get to decide regardless of any evidence presented what should happen to the man in the hotseat.

Only the dumbest of the dumb have to serve jury duty

Based
>I hate niggers so I will be biased so as to not hate whites.

>get selected for jury duty
>show up
>"i admire hitler, i hate niggers and jews"
fuck they gon do?

I got out for being racist.

Yes I will and if the defendant is black I will find them guilty.

Attached: 1578884641351.jpg (602x602, 51.09K)

>americans have the option to directly influence their legal system and drive it towards a more pro-white direction
>try to avoid it as much as possible because they're that lazy
i hate mutts so much it's unreal

I got two letters asking me to report for jury duty in my life so far. I tossed them both in the garbage and never heard shit about either one. Unless they actually serve it to you they can't prove you ever received it.

I fell asleep during the introductory video that explained some bullshit about the constitution like I hadn't been in the fourth grade woke up with the bailuff staring at me, took two bags of snacks instead of just one at the break and was told not to come back.

you mean I get to send a nigger to jail AND get paid for it?

You also get paid by your company while at jury duty.
Seems like it would be pretty fun to just decide cases on morals and not the actual law.

I found out just yesturday that I never registered to vote. I'm 29 years old and I've never voted, never going to register to vote, and don't believe in voting. I'm just not going to ever register is all LMAO.

Attached: [email protected] (2048x2048, 456.59K)

cope

I've been called five times for summons
that shit isn't random and I'm convinced it's to get brief questions on a demographic
just say I'm mentally compromised

only some companies do that. its not required that they pay you, just that they dont fire you. wageslave bob at lowes probably wont get shit

There are so many ways to get out of jury duty. That's why most juries nowadays are all niggers and women, they are too stupid to know how to get out of it.

>finally register to vote
>get jury summons a month later
YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!

Attached: IMG_20220312_071343_815.jpg (639x322, 28.53K)

Just say no thank you

>All 11 other jurors disagree with you
>Case thrown out anyway
>Tyrone walks free

Or don't tell them you know and have fun with it (I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice).
This user gets it.