Korea has a major problem

…And that is Racism and Rape-Culture.

youtu.be/b9FC9X3ol08

Attached: 50D2AF6E-3550-4ABF-A522-9A631F747E3E.jpg (1284x1467, 684.93K)

She should be worried about their shitty brith rate instead of this fucking nonsense. Do Koreans even talk about it

Attached: 89B54453-8DFB-42A4-BAE7-0CFBFBC98646.jpg (1440x1800, 218.47K)

asians look like acid attack victims who had a truck roll over their face

Korean women rape you?

>racism
>rape culture
>moon runes
M-O-O-N, that spells moon

Attached: moon.jpg (900x900, 46.71K)

>racism
>rape culture

i fail to see the problem

Attached: dubu_u copy.jpg (1440x1639, 1.24M)

Brb moving to korea

rapey rapey for the koreu korey

I didn't know Korea was so based

Maybe Koreans are the true Choson people.

is that the reason why all their males are tiny faggots?

>be woman
>birthrates are below replacement rate
>Ah fuck having babies I'm going to talk about why feminism matters, racism, and whatever other -ism can come to my deluded mind
>But ma'am, we need to have more babies. We have to maintain society otherwise we will end up like the west.
>I don't care I love the negrification! I want to be a whore without consequences and talk about academic masturbation topics.

They dont look British at all!

also the thing where they sneak up behind you and poke your anus with finger guns

Young Korean women are routinely raped by Korean men without recourse. Of course they drink themselves blind and end up in extremely compromising positions when it happens, but they don't talk about that.

On the other hand, they have no problem filing criminal charges when they hook up with a GI and then claim he raped her. It's all about securing resources, and they know damn well the US military will happily pay them thousands of dollars to settle a rape claim.

Do not let their neotenous features fool you; Koreans are extremely skilled at exploiting governments and each other. They are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Based.

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-134735_YouTube.jpg (1080x783, 168.07K)

I spent several years as an expat living in Korea. There were a lot of weirdos among the expat community, but there were also a number of decent people, especially men. Female expats were a sight to behold. Very few were healthy or attractive by any standard. They had become so accustomed to being pedestalized in the West that they didn't realize how fat and homely they were compared to the Korean female population. While the male expats enjoyed dating the locals, the females were excluded from the dating pool by everyone. Western women got to experience what life is like for a man living in the West where you are literally invisible to the opposite sex. It's no wonder so few stuck around.

>that burger accent
>27 minutes
I'm not watching that. Summarize it in 20 words or less.

That would be mansplaining, user.

>crazy roastie moves to US and starts making videos bashing her homeland
I hate women so much.
korean roasties tend to be really crazy desu.

It's true. Go to any major city in Korea, Japan, China etc. And you'll find thin and healthy looking women. You don't realize how fat women in the west are until you see this phenomenon personally.

>Female expats were a sight to behold
I can imagine. What kind of woman would want to live in Korea? Female equivalent of male weaboo. And since western women are more intimidating, taller and we're not sending our best, they have zero dating success (unless they're ukrainians/russians going there because of narcissistic reasons). Meanwhile white males are very popular. Which fucks with tier fragile minds.

>roastie
>fragile
The western roastie isn't fragile. They are basically a poor man who pretends to be rich and actually believes it.

Americanized Korean girl realizes that her home country isn't the K-drama she imagined it would be.

This is why u don’t invite white boy into country, wouldn’t have been rape if it was a chad

Most of the Russians and Ukrainians living in Korea were prostitutes for Russian sailors or Korean businessman. They were an entirely different level of hotness compared to the Western women there.

Well, slavic women aren't fat and homely like American women.
Also, back in the day most of them were there as prostitutes.

This. Korean dramas are completely detached from the reality of life for 99% of the Korean population. That's why Parasite was such a big hit both domestically and abroad; it ripped the bandage off the illusions of Korean pop culture.

Attached: parasite.jpg (600x300, 26.33K)

I ain't clicking that shit. Is this bitch actually Korean. Hong sounds chinky

>Rape-Culture.
This bitch should take trip to Congo to see what rape is like