Austria YES

Pic related is a newspaper advertisement for an Austrian bank.

>Letters say: Your money isn't fit just like that.
>Scrawny pasty sissy white boy cowering in fear, legs closed like a girl, taking up little space with submissive body language while the brown migrant alpha immigrant sits there in a confident body language display, taking up space, smiling confidently.
>Whiteboi is also surrounded by a circle (representing the feminine, passive element) while the alpha has a potent phallic line near his intimate area, poking dominantly into the whiteboys leg

This is beautiful and prepares us for the future of Austria. Can't wait to switch my bank account to them.

Attached: IMG20220721132901.jpg (3632x2376, 3.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/we8_UUX6omM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>while the brown migrant alpha immigrant
he looks italian desu

Uhh I don't mean to alarm you buddy but it looks like there's a glitch affecting your flag, I don't see a leaf and it's oriented in the wrong direction. Let's get that fixed before the other nationalities show up eh.

They both look German.

>brown immigrant
>literally an italian

You posted this shit yesterday too.

>while the alpha has a potent phallic line near his intimate area, poking dominantly into the whiteboys leg
Please live out your cuck fantasies somewhere else, Saukrüppel

>Dein Geld ist nicht fit einfach so
sounds weird, shouldn't it be something like
>Dein Geld ist nicht einfach so fit
Why did austrians butcher our language like that

he overlooked the logo is a mirrored 6, and that its called georg not georgE here and only found the fag symbolism

Do not put money into any bank, this is Česká Spořitelna here and they also had adds with niggers, chinks and globohomo theme. Banks are for retards

>yes lazy immigrant work for me, thats what you got shipped in. you do have balls that you even came here. dont try to cosplay as a fag. only natives are to laze around
could also be an interpretation

>Why did austrians butcher our language like that
"reeeee why did people we forced our language upon change the order of words to the indo european order of words, we need to speak backward as is tradition reeeee!!!!"

fit einfach so is the correct order in french, spanish, italian, portuguese, russian iranian and greek, so no the austrians are objectively right and you are the ones who speak backward

>french, spanish, italian, portuguese, russian iranian and greek
but it's none of those languages
they're speaking german with grammar from another language

Its a trend in ads here, sadly. But lets be honest, the things you do with our beautiful language (Your tendency to autistically name and abbrevate things) arent very noble either.

shut the fuck up and eat a frog, how dare you piece of merde judge my bratwurst.

So if you say a naughty thing about jews in your country you likely go to prison but you can blast this homoerotic shit everywhere as a bank advertisement. I didn't think Austria was this gay

The alman fears the SVDLÆNDER
youtu.be/we8_UUX6omM

>they're speaking german with grammar from another language
if you want to be in the indo european club at least make an attempt to fit in

>how dare you piece of merde judge my bratwurst.
wanna fight? wanna go again uh? let's remember what happened every single time you tried to start a war with france

yeah that's right, that's how I dare, stop me if you dare, you won't

>brown migrant alpha
Das is ne woche freibad, du schwuchtel.

meds, now

>let's remember what happened every single time you tried to start a war with france
we made you surrender
>But lets be honest, the things you do with our beautiful language (Your tendency to autistically name and abbrevate things) arent very noble either.
yeah, I don't get why people combine 5 words into 1 and then make up an abbreviation and expect everyone to instantly know what they mean.
ffs, everytime i hear 3g i still think of mobilfunk

>we
the entire WW2 german army died, there is no we, you are the descendant of either a draft dodger or a russian soldier from the urals, either one

my grandpa was 9 years old when the war ended. he didn't dodge the draft, he wasn't drafted.

Nothingburger. Go away boomer you and your boomerbait.

>nordcuck vs medbvll

>yeah, I don't get why people combine 5 words into 1 and then make up an abbreviation and expect everyone to instantly know what they mean.
This shit is EXACTLY what I mean.

:D Sure thing buddy.

Attached: arn2.jpg (1150x700, 133.95K)

Niggers, its the huge advantage of the german language to place words freely.

Left looks literally like a dinaric balkan faggot with blue eyes.

it's a pretty accurate representation of Austria's population actually

Wait I thought you spoke English in Austria. You know, like Crocodile Dundee

Big guy is pretty hot though.