Tyre extunguishers

Absolutely based ecoterrorism. They are finally doing some action here in Sweden aswell

Attached: tyre extinguisher.jpg (549x549, 74.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/boston/live-updates/orange-line-mbta-train-fire-mystic-river-bridge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hard day at work
>some rich kid deflates the tires in your car

You mean financially harming and hugely inconveniencing normal people out of the impotent rage

It would be cool if one of them got beaten to paralysis or death with a baseball bat but the victims are probably cucks.

inb4 people start putting tear-gas or worse in their tires.

Attached: 1658115751551954.jpg (679x404, 47.25K)

It's about starting a discussion.

We can start discussions too.

kek i wish these faggots would try this in my neighborhood

Hold up, googling how to put zyklon b into a car tire

This would get you killed here.
People draw a red line around their cars.

Fourth paragraph, the manifesto-writting tard names teh evil car companies, BUT they're not attacking them and the tyres in their lots, they're fucking with regular people who have to drive to work and get by on a fixed income

a movement funded by the tyre industry

Assuming this is even real which i'm doubting these faggots would be better off doing something like this at a car dealership than some random joes house.

The discussion has been started dude. The media talks about climate shit non-stop now. There's nowhere to go to get a break from it.

Don't say 'I'm just trying to start a discussion dude' as you vandalize other peoples properties and impact their ability to move around freely.

I'm discussing my desire for them to be beaten with clubs until they can't walk anymore.

Fuck cars. Build trains.
>safer
>no traffic stress
>more energy efficient per person by a ton
>builds actual communities that aren't broken up by stroads and parking lots
>easily electrified without any major batteries
>less maintenance cost (add up potholes, accidents, and oil/tire changes on cars)

If you can make more SUV buyers concious of their vanity, and potentially frighten them that they will be harassed, it will lower the SUV buying

Do you want to know how I know you're autistic?

we're gonna start harassing you.

That would be terribly ineffective
Give any wannabe deflators a mustargas suprise

>niggers
and that kills mass transit

straight out of the albert pike letter

Sneed: cbsnews.com/boston/live-updates/orange-line-mbta-train-fire-mystic-river-bridge/

You can start one with your dentist soon.

>ah damn, some rich kid faggot popped my tire, better sell my sell and never buy a car again

Also, most people who own an SUV have families to, they're literally meant for people like that.