Maybe they were Kangz

After reading some actual primary historical sources, I'm beginning to to think there might be some truth to "We Wuz Kangz." There's just too many cases of classical historians describing the Egyptians as black-skinned and wooly-haired.

The exact Greek word to denote their skin color is "melanchroes" which could be translated as dark-skinned, so it could be that they were more tanned, but it doesn't explain Herodotus describing them as wooly-haired, the same way Diodorus Siculus describes the Ethiopians. Egypt, according to Apollodorus, is named after Aegyptus, who "conquered the country of the black-footed ones and called it Egypt after himself."

So it could be that the lower class were of black skin, and the royal dynasties were what we'd call "white" today. I'm just trying to be fair and objective here. Unless I'm missing some key pieces of evidence, I don't think Egypt was an Aryan/European civilization.

Please no autistic we wuzzing. Be sincere, and if you haven't delved into this subject, then just don't contribute.

Attached: 1576607216977.jpg (710x710, 112.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat
perlentaucher.de/essay/monotheismus-und-gewalt.html#6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Egypt Sandals Blacks and Jews.png (1080x1396, 1.07M)

king tut shares more DNA with modern brits than modern day egyptians, never mind sub saharan africans
nigs dont even know who their father is yet claim they cant trace their ancestory back to ancient egypt

Egypt was a multicultural power, conquering many peoples to draw them together and making technological leaps and bounds (ultimately leading to collapse), as Rome did after and the colonial world did after that

Blacks were never kings of Egypt

No, I never meant to imply that they were, but black subjects of the pharoahs are beyond dispute

>sub saharan africans nigs dont even know who their father is yet claim they cant trace their ancestory back to ancient egypt
my sides nigger hahahahhahaaahahhha

>Bruh, this paragraph in a book changed my mind

Attached: 1658230627912413 1652517726752 1626136101975.jpg (1200x1604, 191.81K)

The vast majority of nigs are illegitimate, drunken one night stand spawn, tell me how the fuck they descend from a careful lineage of proud ancient egyptians

Yes, hysterical effeminate niggers scammed the whole world and because KANGZ.

Nubia was conquered by Egypt. Thats why. If you follow Nilo river south to the inside,then you get to Nubia . Egyptians conquered it. When Egypt was conquered by Rome,Nubia was forgotten. There was not many logistic build there .
Eventually some nubian maybe could go climb to a high position. But they were a conquered people. Thats the why of this.
Black people should stop coping and if they need an old culture to loock up idk,it seems some african country isnt doing that bad RN,they should grow proud of it.
But instead,they go with ridiculous we wuz. Thats like if inferiority complex had a full race. I guess thats because slavery,that i dont think black africans think that way. They would be laughed at if they say they were ancient egyptians

Why the big nosed sandniggers here have a problem with the obviously big nosed, crazy and brown KANGZ of Egypt?

Attached: 387913D0-855B-4380-B176-2C31487ABAF0.jpg (4912x2760, 2.12M)

*The people there were proto arabs,we dont know exactly how they were and yes probably they had brown skin.
Ig egyptian copts are inheritors of those ancient egyptians,i knew one,had light brown skin but had not arab facial factions.

African Americans descend from the tribes that were easiest ie cheapest to enslave. Also picked close to West Africa because they had to be shipped across the Atlantic.

The idea egyptians were black is down to domestic politics and giving them a form of identity.

ASIANS, HISPANICS AND WHITES UNITE! WE MUST STOP THE NEGRO MENACE!

It doesn't matter if you call them BIPOC, blacks, negros, or darkies... niggers are always doing the same shit. By crowd sourcing the latest in nigger violence and nigger news from Any Forums, n e i n, 8k u n, WSHH, and around the web, we maintain the largest repository of videos and links anywhere on Telegram. Protect your families! The time to act is NOW!

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior (archive of all webm, mp4, info graphics, news links, etc.)
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat (for discussion of the negro question and content submissions)

Attached: 1655398436800.jpg (640x723, 96.08K)

Attached: 1655622123352.jpg (500x888, 124.01K)

The only time black people can remotely claim they ran Egypt was during the kingdom of kush and it only lasted like 64 years. They built a lot of tiny pyramids. The giant pyramids are old as fuck built like a thousand years before

theoretically i can see how this happend. they degraded over tie since they got replaced, briefly spoken. monotheism that followed after that, has the tendency to erase (similar like canceling today but literally erasing) everything before since the inner definition and claim of monotheism is to be the universal holder of THE one truth, the ONE definition of good and bad. this is literally how it historically went down.

there was a relative broad debatte around modern theologians and philosophers incl some nigs from vatican and some jews about this not so long ago bc some offered new thoughts about this with the example of akhenaten who was tried to get literally scrubbed bc of said phenomenon of monotheism.
short summary, lots of interesting books, its german but i am sure you figure out a way if you are interested
perlentaucher.de/essay/monotheismus-und-gewalt.html#6

so i can see a way, yes. theoretically. degradation over time with scrubbed roots. well, bad run and a good portion of idiotic behavior has played maybe also its part lol

how is robert sephr still able to post on any platform lmao

Nah, jew, most of the paintings and statues are obvious niggas.
Even nowadays countries are ruled by big nosed homosexual relatives of niggers with mental problems.

Based.
Lot of people don't know that jews are directly descended from niggers. They're niggers, garbage.