Holocaust didn't happen

Aushwitz could not possibly have been a death camp.
It had a soccer team, theater, and swimming pool.
The supposed gas Chambers child only be reached by going down stairs.
The only was get get bodies back up was a tiny service elevator capable of only carrying 5 bodies at a time.
The crematorium only had a couple ovens, and the smoke stack wasn't even built until the 1970s.
Running at full capacity 24/7 it would have taken far longer then the duration of the war to dispose of that many bodies.
And then there's the fact that only the Russian inspected camps were said to be death camps, every camp the red cross inspected, including Auschwitz, was found to be normal and not a death camp.

Attached: 1657447135474.png (756x940, 839.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/w6BAyQAb#UwDDYlgkimSffgf4TMhgJIKFwks3JyvY-3xfy2S90Mo
mega.nz/file/V2AFVQSI#Nm1zjZvDSxcW4AK6R3U9JToB3k7lJsHUfrip3vyDcSk
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=13095
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>African/Black Folder Dump. KKK, Civil War, Confederacy, Slave Trade, Jewish Racism, Blacks in the Third Reich
mega.nz/file/w6BAyQAb#UwDDYlgkimSffgf4TMhgJIKFwks3JyvY-3xfy2S90Mo

>Holohoax (170MB)
mega.nz/file/V2AFVQSI#Nm1zjZvDSxcW4AK6R3U9JToB3k7lJsHUfrip3vyDcSk

We can't tell everybody that the Holocaust was a hoax staged by Jews to get free money from world war 2 reparations because then the trust in American government would be eroded to almost nothing since the American government consists almost exclusively of these Jewish individuals even though they are only 2% of the population.

holocaust probably did happen, OP is definitely a faggot.

Attached: FXOxHAhXoAE0iwY.jpg (450x381, 24.26K)

Fuck off kike

You know what actually didn’t happen?

Attached: D4F7AD53-59A1-4988-8B86-CA86185B64B9.png (2000x1320, 2.87M)

The more I read about Stalin, the more based he was. He never did it, but it’s clear he didn’t like fags either.

The soccer team was deadly though.

History is written by the winners as they say.

I sort of miss Not French Not Jewish user..
I hardly browse here anymore. This board has went to complete and utter shit.

>no further
Oh no no no no no nazibros

the pool was an electrified deathtrap, everyone knows it

yea ukraine totally didnt let german troops in with red carpet and give the stiff arm salute because stalin had 2 million of their farmers killed

“For several months past there had been no further exterminations”

Which means that prior to that THERE WERE EXTERMINATIONS

So up to say midsummer 44 There were extermination’s

Thanks for proving that

The soccer team was from the POW base nearby. The guards did get time off you know - at one time there were 9,000 staff at Auschwitz who had leisure time to fill

Hence the guards used one of the firefighting reservoirs as a swimming pool…

Hi.

I haven’t been here for a while myself…

NFNJ

Even if it didn't happen it is still a tragedy and The Jewish People deserve our support, especially Israel.

>he's a Any Forums poster
>he can read at a level higher than a 6 years old
Wow! Do you have a spiraled horn on your forehead, too, you unicorn you?

>even though they're only 2% of the population
And even that is a Jewish lie. There are way more of them than they say. They've even threatened and lobbied the census bureau in order to keep the illusion going. So fucking sick of these people.

Attached: B2664B9C-5DA2-4E40-B401-690A564A8AEB.png (850x1100, 428.86K)

Thé théâtre was built by the polish army before the war. Used by the 9,000 of duty guards and staff.

There were several different gas chambers, of varying design. The small crematorium with only two ovens did. It require you to go downstairs. Those chambers were several miles away from that little cream. So you are getting mixed up.
The lift could take a dozen courses at a time. Since the crematorium had eight it twelve oven openings in each of the large extermination buildings, that would be sufficient to supply corpses to each opening every fifteen minutes. Which is what the SS record doing.

If they had all been in constant use the SS record that they could do over 4000 a day. More than enough capacity.

Auschwitz was never fully inspected, by the Red Cross. And the Operation Reinhardt camps were well known to be death camps during the war…

Why do deniers talk such shite?

Oh look a totally reliable source not spreading a rumour without any foundation or evidence.

We must believe that.

Ever since college my dad has been shilling me this shit,please bros how do I prove it to him,the man has books on auschwits that were made in ‘61.

>THERE WERE EXTERMINATIONS
based only on rumor. they didn't claim to have seen any

Attached: auschwitz-chem.png (806x4054, 669.61K)

>There were several different gas chambers, of varying design
no jew was ever gassed at auschwitz though

>The lift could take a dozen courses at a time
it was literally 4x8 ft

Attached: little-elevator-that-could.jpg (3450x2285, 744.88K)

Prove what?

That it happened? Just read history

Prove it didn’t happen? Can’t be done. It happened. Cope better.

>the Operation Reinhardt camps were well known to be death camps during the war
yet you can't show us 1 "huge mass grave" from any of these camps proven to contain 0.1% of the alleged remains

Attached: final-solution1.png (734x5538, 591.49K)

>That it happened? Just read history
>Prove it didn’t happen? Can’t be done. It happened. Cope better.
you could prove that it happened by showing us one of the huge mass graves at an AR camp proven to contain a mere 0.1% of the alleged jew remains

Attached: final-solution2.png (734x7002, 764.29K)

jews bought the dictionary to change the definitions of words to make it seem as if speeches of the past were talking about something else. I hate niggers and kikes

Attached: 1657306893885.jpg (1080x1085, 193.41K)

There was nothing based about stalin.

Oh look. A shill post by an idiot. Same old debunked shit graphics.

Citing the ever popular Reddit for Liars (CODOH - which of course it not about open debate, is in fact a highly censored and biased denier echo chamber)

Please, just read some actual science and history and stop posting this garbage.

(Anyone citing Leuchter, Ball or Rudolph and pretending they have any scientific merit at all is a fraud)

>Same old debunked shit graphics.
debunk them please

>Citing the ever popular Reddit for Liars (CODOH - which of course it not about open debate, is in fact a highly censored and biased denier echo chamber)
but you posted on CODOH:

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=13095

>stop posting this garbage.
once you show us a 'huge mass grave' from an AR camp with 0.1% of the alleged remains

>archt wehe mir
>it clearly says exterminate, not kill
>it was clearly never about killing
>stop pilpuling me!

Oh look another of the series of silly spam graphics.

Equally deluded, equally deceptive

Equally debunked by any historian.

Give up kid, your lies are pathetic.

And you are really going to try that “proven to contain” shit again?

Are you Lamprecht? Or just a cheap imitator of that cheap Gerdes I it at or?

What do you mean by “proven”

Let me guess, a grave entirely and completely excavated, every bone fragment tested for DNA, every bone fragment dated.

With photos of every bone fragment, in context.

Would that be enough?

An knowing that would cost billions of dollars to do, and that no one has ever done that, you are going to claim that all the very good scientific work that has been done, which has located huge mass graves, sampled them, proven beyond any reasonable doubt that they are holocaust mass graves, and which no sane or non deceptive person can doubt…. Does. It count because it does not meet your entirely unreasonably defined notion of proof…

Fuck off

it says the term meant to root out, to extirpate

Attached: 68ccd43c9aa52375768c0bf6b01bae453aad64ea[1].jpg (482x471, 76.51K)

>Equally debunked by any historian.
then debunk them, loser

>And you are really going to try that “proven to contain” shit again?
yeah show us 1 of the alleged huge mass graves at treblinka 2, sobibor, or belzec with just 0.1% of the alleged remains

>What do you mean by “proven”
we want to see the alleged mass grave

>Let me guess, a grave entirely and completely excavated, every bone fragment tested for DNA, every bone fragment dated.
no just follow standard procedure by showing a picture of it, like normal

>Would that be enough?
that would be more than enough

>An knowing that would cost billions of dollars to do
no it wouldn't, it could easily cost less than $100

>and that no one has ever done that
not for the "holocaust" at any "extermination camp" no, never. but yeah mass graves have been dug up and the remains photographed before. happens all the time