Will the British ever return the stolen jewelry to Indians again?

Why don't Indians claim their stolen goods? The british have stolen tons of Indian jewelry, including the throne of one King and no shits given for that

Attached: images (87).jpg (554x554, 36.32K)

because British made a pact with Indians to let them live in their island.

Modern Britain is such a joke, we'll feel bad for doing it. Keep the diamonds & the change, Brits.

Only thing I want them to do is extradite our financial criminals which they have given shelter to in the thousands. That should be a casus belli for declaring war on Britain in the future if they don't do that.

DO NOT REEDEM THE GOLDEN SHITTER SIR

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY NOT HEAL

Attached: e01.jpg (600x1155, 103.85K)

You have my permission to ask these questions of the rothschilds who are our bosses.

>That should be a casus belli for declaring war on Britain in the future if they don't do that.
You can't even fight your angry stepchild without fucking up. How are you going to fight a war against the UK? A giant trebuchet to fling turds in their general direction?

the british didn't steal anything. when you conquer a people you gain everything they had. tell me are the indians and every other shit skin bitching going to give back everything they took from every other shit skin their entire pathetic shit history? yeah didn't think so

stolen = you don't get it back. are all Brazilians sub 90 IQ ?

Because it has as much validity as Muh Holocaust.
Its just another avenue used to try and shame whites into submission, as i said like, muh holocosters, muh slavery and we are having NONE of it.

Indian god of wafare:

Attached: CLEANITUP.webm (406x720, 2.87M)

By becoming prime minister of britain.
By allowing more Nigger, muslims.

Attached: 1658510381295.jpg (400x766, 77.85K)

Is that one of your toilets self-immolating? You can laugh at the diversification of the UK but you will be majority Muslim in a few years, when you will be reverse-takeovered by Bangladesh.

why conquer militarily what you can win demographically

Attached: devil-pepe.jpg (1024x1276, 131.49K)

It's Pakis, not Indians, who are taking over the UK. Sound familiar?

yeah we are taking over your pathetic country and shitting your communities up 1 goy at a time

>Indians using a toilet
doubt

Attached: 1658507787608959.png (773x849, 159.37K)

Bongs could use some of the old treasures they won as diplomatic gifts. Just saying “sorry my forebears defeated your forebears” and shipping a bunch of loot back would be fucking gay and a pointless humiliation.

You are the thieves Pajeet Gandhi was a demon just like you.

>Will the British ever return the stolen jewelry to Indians again?
brah i'm literally posting this while sitting on top of a MASSIVE pile of indian jem stones rn, shit is ca$h ! never giving them back, come at me indian bros HAHAHA

Attached: monocle guy.jpg (590x460, 21.29K)

>Will the British ever return the stolen jewelry to Indians again?
She wasn't stolen.
She doesn't want to go back either.

Attached: 1640792542285.jpg (482x483, 40.64K)

We will not rest until every cultural artifact of every nation resides in its rightful, original home.
The British Museum.

KEK you fucking come here as slaves bud. your post is such COPE it's not even worth trying to dig in further

”stuffing a firecracker up a toad’s ass is impossible their hole is too small”
>toads:

Attached: 062DA4EB-71D7-49C6-84DD-144B9D3878C9.png (974x715, 56.45K)

Poo.

Poo

Poo.

They do that for everyone quite frankly. The Swiss are even worse. They deserve to have their mountains turned to craters for hosting the WEF.