Average adult white male in 2022

Just let it all fucking end already...

Attached: 1241254125.jpg (1951x1183, 403.92K)

Looks fun, sorry you can't have fun.

Stop exaggerating you cunt. The average man is not out making Lego cities and shit.
Hell, 30 years ago this dork would just be into model trains.

I cant even see the image b/c
The fuckin glowies are electronically
Harrassing me
Pretty sure this is a slide thread so
Sage just incase
Nigger

He's clearly got a model train running through his city. This is a normal pastime for guys who just want to busy themselves with something in their down time.
Model trains and tiny cities aren't my thing, but I admire the drive to create that leads men to do it. Aside from Japanese and Koreans, other races just do nothing at all.

Based man, I hope he makes an entire lego country. OP is a faggot that hates fun.

Yeah he should be out getting drunk and smoke shit, fucking aids ridden whorrs like a real man, then getting super depressed and even more self destructive when he reaches his 50s LMAO

The only men I have met who aren't onions boys are from rural areas doing working class jobs. all the others in the cities love their fictional shows, play tarkov and cry about minorities, politics and women on the internet.

what's it like having your thread BTFO drunk euro trash? that guy has a based creative hobby.

Kys eastern europeans are champions of suicide after the chincks of course

Well, I guess I grown really old and become jaded, oh well, have your fun then... this is crazy to me, just like women who treat their cats as kids and don't have actual children.

Looks pretty cool.

>the normie fears the autist

LEGO is based you fucking discount slav

Nice b8 thread but should an average white male be doing now anyways?

I exist beyond your petty, contemporary, and extremely gay political opinions.
I exist on a higher plane. The metaphysical plain. Of numbers, and skills, and character builds.
Give me CRPGs, and the world can burn for all I care.

Attached: 1648344169914.jpg (1152x700, 159.62K)

It's one step above funko pops

*plane
I hate engrish.

Get a real train set

Attached: 7c7f90d32288151f0bf285ca8606fc84.jpg (550x975, 168.12K)

Attached: FIX IT.jpg (550x975, 264.53K)

Surrogate Activities

Attached: Is-the-Unabomber-in-jail.jpg (1440x813, 246.17K)

Niggers can create only pervert.

I´ll never get the appeal. But then again, I´m not on the Spectrum.

The Jew fears the aesthetic train set conductor.

I personally like crafting terrain to be used as battlefields

Attached: 1649391472738.jpg (1000x625, 245.11K)

That's a retarded take. One is creative and takes effort, the other is a fucking doll you buy and put on a shelf.

based and redpilled

Attached: waaaghmrbond.jpg (782x981, 126.88K)

Trains are cool

This. Funko pop is the most normie tier shit possible. Only retards who saw a bunch of Marvel movies and suddenly consider themselves "nerds" buy them.

>Lego CITY

my autism is howling.

Attached: 1658451557058023.webm (404x720, 2.53M)

Yeah model trains are based but its not my cup of tea. The amount of money, time and dedication that goes into that hobby is crazy.

Why not choose a hobby that involves skills that can be used in the real world? Like Bushcrafting, Hunting, Fishing, MMA, Archery and so on?

NOPE

Attached: l1465559195468.jpg (904x1200, 679.81K)

Personally I prefer gardening. Not all of us can get out into the woods.

>kill child in yourself
>abandon your hobbies
>make women your prime interest and money sink hole
Nice try kike