Hitler said jews started ww1. How ?

Hitler said jews started ww1. How ?

Attached: Army-marching.jpg (1080x565, 371.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/spea1c.epub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By controlling the governments of the countries and all the banks

so if theoretical ww3 started today would jews also be responsible ?

Hitler was a fucking retard. He was also a communist between 1918 and 1920.
Disgusting guy.

Attached: 1614306274531.png (995x701, 609.64K)

yes

Attached: 359coincidences.png (928x8800, 700.42K)

but he public said it and nobody denied it.
but in our time i have trouble to find something about it.
so i ask myself. was he wrong or is it some forgotten history.

Attached: hitler_jew_quote_big.jpg (1050x709, 326.4K)

>hitler we wuzes and larps as aryan superhuman despite not having any of the characteristics he said aryans would have and also having parkinsons amongst other genetic diseases thus making him a subhuman according to his own beliefs
>nobody corrects him
dude are you stupid?
>hitler says something absolutely retarded
>try to correct him
>gestapo comes along to throw you into a concentration camp for daring to question DA GREAT LEADER
>you get raped by degenerate camp guards
gee I wonder why

Hitler was literally always wrong. Do your own research instead of listening to a dude that sexually molested his niece so hard she killed herself with his own gun in his own flat.

Yes

He had blue eyes pole nigger. Youre as bad as amerimutts. Also hitler was not a degenerate. That is an old d&c tactic.

>Hitler was literally always wrong
>apparently we don't live in a world where a small cabal of jewish financier super wealthy elite pit the people's of all nations and other religions against each other
lol it's literally a published business strategy by the WEF

Your IQ is literally under 80, possibly less than 70, so any condemnation of Hitler from you will literally make everyone think more highly of Hitler.

Now go back to /uhg/ and stay there.

I am glad you raise this question since I have never thought about it, but unfortunately I don't have anything to say on the topic

>muh blue eyes
so? no blonde hair, some albanian-tier facial bones, physique of a 29 year old neet who never excercises
what about that whole parkinsons? people with genetic diseases were subhuman and were to be euthanized right? Oh, Hitler said that, guess he should've shot himself sooner for being an untermensch.
Lmao he put some giga fat obese morphine abuser art hoarder in charge of the airforce (which he quickly fucked up) and economy (which he veeeeeeeeeeery quickly fucked up veeeeeeeeery badly).
He also put some rat looking wannabie chicken farmer, who might have been the ugliest looking "human" in the history of this planet in charge of the purest of the pure of germans. Fucking lmao.
You mutts are so insanely pathetic with your Shitler worshipping.

Attached: goeringcake.jpg (407x500, 45.56K)

Enrique still cannot grasp why these jews got into power.
No, they weren't always there Rodriguez.
There was a certain event that so severely weakened Europe they had to let go of all their colonies. Same event gave jews all that unbreakable hold over finnance, politics, culture, education etc.
Gee I wonder who caused it.

Did IQ measurement when I was 8 and was doing some dogshit test for dyslexia.
Turns out I got the same as Goring.

>No, they weren't always there Rodriguez.
t.jew

>hitler we wuzes and larps as aryan superhuman
literally never read hitler claimed that
>Do your own research instead of listening to a dude that sexually molested his niece so hard she killed herself with his own gun in his own flat.
Fun fact. This story game from a book written by Otto Strasser who was the brother of Gregor Strasser. One of the guys that was killed during the Night of the Long Knives. So buttmad Otto wrote slander as revenge for Gregor.
Back to cleaning the toilets polenigger

Don't call me a german.
>Ashkenazi jews constitute between 75% and 85% of all of modern jewry.
>'Ashkenaz' literally translates to 'Germany'.
>'Ashkenazi' literally translates to 'German Jew'.
>Yiddish, the language of the Ashkenazi, is literally a dialect of German.
>Most, if not all, Ashkenazi last names, no matter where and for how long they reside in, are ALWAYS of German origins: -mann, -stein, -berg, -witz etc.
Lmao you and kikes are brothers. You even like the same things, most of all your love of destroying the continent every couple of decades.

Attached: 1522672456253.jpg (1107x800, 107.42K)

>Lmao you and kikes are brothers
t.jew

obviously

Jews in UK told britian they would get the jews in germany to help with the war effort against germany in exchange for the land of palestine (israel). Britian agreed and the jews in germany worked against the government of Germany during the war which hitler famously refered to as 'the stab in the back'

Okay let's investigate ourself.
>Geli Raubal was a niece to one Adolf Hitler.
>She and Elfriede accompanied their mother when she became Hitler's housekeeper in 1925; Raubal was 17 at the time and spent the next six years in close contact with her half-uncle, who was 19 years her senior.
Already fucking creepy.
>Raubal moved into Hitler's Munich apartment in 1929 when she enrolled in medicine at Ludwig Maximilian University.
GIGA CREEPY
>As Hitler rose to power as leader of the Nazi Party, he was domineering and possessive of Raubal, keeping a tight rein on her.
>When he discovered in December 1927 that she was having a relationship with his chauffeur, Emil Maurice, he forced her to end the affair and dismissed Maurice from his service.
Wew, totally not being jealous of his beloved niece flirting with some other man.
>After that he did not allow her to associate with friends and attempted to have himself or someone he trusted near her at all times, accompanying her on shopping trips, to the cinema and to the opera.
Who the fuck does that.
>Raubal was living in Hitler's Munich apartment, and he maintained strict control over her actions.
>Her mother told interrogators after the war that Hitler had forbidden her daughter to continue her relationship with a man from Linz whom she was hoping to marry.
Dude...
She then proceeded to kill herself. With his own gun. In his own flat.
>The historian Ian Kershaw maintains that "whether actively sexual or not, Hitler's behaviour towards Geli has all the traits of a strong, latent at least, sexual dependence.
>Hitler was devastated and went into an intense depression.
Oh noo, his sex slave killed herself, noooooo, so sad :^(
>Hitler later declared that Raubal was the only woman he had ever loved. Her room at Haus Wachenfeld was kept as she had left it, and he hung portraits of her in his own room there and at the Reich Chancellery in Berlin.
Tell me that's not fucking weird.

The sad thing is that retards on this site got so distracted from one user that nobody is going to talk about the Black Hand, how they steered the course of history, and how they are still in operation today.

his current iq maybe

Just fucking be a team player for once and avoid it.

Disregarded as I've already seen the sources. You are taking these from wiki no? I'm sure they aren't biased in the least bit.

>>After that he did not allow her to associate with friends and attempted to have himself or someone he trusted near her at all times, accompanying her on shopping trips, to the cinema and to the opera.
>Who the fuck does that.

rich people and the trusted people are called body guards.

i see this thread, i assume balfour declaration is included. i am sad it is not.

Whatis the name of the attire they are always wearing? I really want to get one. I am not even jewish I just think I looks cozy and comfy.

Read:
>The Jewish Hand in the World Wars by Thomas Dalton, PhD
files.catbox.moe/spea1c.epub

Attached: 3CE2D184B69CACE94DDA857BED4EA7060AC80A48.jpg (267x400, 17.9K)