Is Nicholas J. Fuentes, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Is Nicholas J. Fuentes, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>browses Any Forums
>100% woke on the JQ
>kicked out of CPAC for naming the Jew
>utterly wiped the floor with Will Chamberlain
>brilliant and probably mildly autistic

Attached: 98723648976234.jpg (960x1280, 203.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AilGwhcjw4I?t=180
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pol hates anyone successful dont try

I hate that jew
he always does that face
I know you don't like his ideas but why do a documentary and do this fucking face?

Yes fellow discord trannies I also enjoy spic fuentes yes he is very smart and definitely not in the closet yes absolutely our guy yes boomers are upset that they don't have a role model to search for their cum on the couch yes ourspic yes

I really like Nick.

He is charming and powerful.

He is one if the only Zoomers I don't want to throttle.

However, theory, Nick won't develop normally and fully as a human being or a young man without some time away.

One assumes he is reasonably well off despite people not having very much money at the moment. I think he should go do some normal young person shit for like 3-6 months. He needs a little rounding out, normalcy.

Sweetie squad reporting in

He`s also a virgin like majority of /pol users.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1536x2048, 547.87K)

> eceleb
I don't care about him. He's not a producer.

Yeah, shame he started huffing his own farts and hung himself talking to metokur, he was doing well, sad, many such cases

he is clearly not that smart if he is going on louis theroux. theroux is about as honest as michael moore. people just cant keep their ego in check enough to tell theroux to go fuck himself. this show will only benefit theroux, and it will be made sure to be edited to somehow give a disingenuous characterization of nick.

He's redpilling DesTiny so yes.

This is unironically a discord trannie. The hate nick the spic, they seethe over him all day and night. Nick is halfways based (probably because he’s halfways white) but most of the nick hate here is not organic.

Hes a homo spic who never names the jew and has retarded takes. He's just a lid who regurgitates tucker carlson with retarded zoomer speak for even more retarded zoomers who think they're political experts now because they watched some 'own da libs' youtube comps.

only saints can do that

> homo spic
True
>who never names the jew
False

>He's half white
Castizo is white you fucking retard.

Metokur peaked a while back. At some point you just want to keep it wholesome senpai. Also I credit him with putting Laura Loomer's pungent Jew Box in my mind, and to my horror this gave me a boner which makes Metokur gay.

>I yelled no homo too late

My nigga Destiny got to put down the blue veined cigar and control his woman's pussy.

We can save him. We will make her barefoot and in the kitchen and it will be bliss and life affirming.

>spic

>Castizo is white you fucking retard
He’s almost white. Almost close enough. Whites can marry castizos and it’s basically okay. Little disappointing but it’s okay.

Um yes unironically I have diabetes and will probably lose my foot soon if I even bother going to the doctor, I haven’t been employed since COVID tried getting a job at goodwill and was fired after four days for harassment (not true. I live in an Airbnb and was about to become homeless before the guy took pity on my and let me live in a trailer on a different property he owns, it’s gotten messy and I hope he doesn’t find out for a while. Severe back pain, depression and bipolar disorder also. I was redpilled wau before Nick the catboy spic came around, his success should be mine. It’s 20/20 hindsight, he’s done nothing actual in politics and is somehow rich off of it. Fuck him.

>he's halfways based
halfways in the closet makes you a fag user, and half a faggot is still a fag.

never watched any of his work before

youtu.be/AilGwhcjw4I?t=180

the seethe hahahahahahaha, great guy

vgh, Saint Nicholas.

Attached: Kom-naar-het-Huis-van-de-Sint-in-Duinrell-en-pik-meteen-een-attractie-mee-Foto-Duinrell.jpg (770x433, 161.1K)

*with women
Catboy Kami tore that ass up, however.

Lol no
It’s mixed

both of these fags were put through wardrobe, so they are obviously working with one another. They have on identical half way hipsters garb.

To be fair Nick didn't make you eat the marmelade. Your Garfield like nature did.

Nicholas "The Spic" Fuentes

>bomber jacket
>bootcut jeans rolled up
>Docs, polished

This Nigga needs to go for a no2 on top, 1 back and sides and get some nice polos but he is Phresh ngl.

>/ourguy/
Is this your first day on Any Forums? There's no such thing as yourguy or a yourgirl. There is no queen of Any Forums. Fuck off and never post here again until you've lurked for 2 years.

HES A CHRISTKIKE WHO WANTS TO FORCE THE WORLD TO WORSHIP THE JEW GOD LIKE ALL KIKES DO THEY HAD MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE COME OUT AND SAY AT AMERICA FIRST PAC THAT THEY ARE BATHED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST A JEW MORE LIKE BATHED IN THE JIZZ OF JEWS AND NOW THEY HAVE JEW JIZZ IN THEIR BLOOD. YOU FUCKING CHRISTKIKES ARE STUPID AND PUSHING THIS LITTLE HALFBREED KIKE CHRISTKIKE ISNT WORKING AND NEVER WILL WORK. FACE IT WHITE POWER IS GOING TO WIN AND YOU KIKES AND CHRISTKIKES ARE THROUGH.........

It came out months ago man. All it did was spread fuentes' profile.