Germany to raise LGBT flag over Reichstag building tomorrow

On Saturday (July 23), the rainbow flag will be raised for the first time at the Bundestag.

For this year's Christopher Street Day (CSD), the rainbow flag is to fly in Berlin as early as 6:30 a.m. at the portals as well as on the tower of the Reichstag building.

The action was previously decided unanimously in the Bundestag Presidium. "This is an important symbol," Bundestag President Bärbel Bas (SPD) said.
"It is necessary. There is still far too much discrimination and hatred against queer people," she said.

The flag stands for tolerance towards the queer community, meaning: homosexuals, bi-sexuals, intersexuals or transsexuals, among others.

The Bundestag President had most recently signed the Charter for Diversity and also wants to implement it for the Bundestag administration with its 3,000 employees. "This is not just a signature," she said. "In the Bundestag administration, it must be a matter of course that everyone works side by side, no matter what religion, origin, gender or sexual orientation we have."

She herself will not participate in the Berlin CSD parade this Saturday due to scheduling conflicts, but plans to attend the CSD in her constituency in Duisburg on July 30. "This is already a tradition with me - and I have promised to do that in the new office, of course," she said.

In mid-April, the Federal Ministry of the Interior had officially granted permission for the rainbow flag to be hoisted in front of federal official buildings on certain occasions.

The CSD - internationally often referred to as "Pride" - is used in many places to commemorate events in 1969 in New York: at that time, police officers stormed the "Stonewall Inn" bar on Christopher Street and triggered a riot of gays, lesbians and transsexuals that lasted several days.

Attached: germany.png (318x320, 104.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/christopher-street-day-bundestag-hisst-erstmals-regenbogenflagge-80785744.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot link
bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/christopher-street-day-bundestag-hisst-erstmals-regenbogenflagge-80785744.bild.html

You deserve what you get

Attached: 1649223939274.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

So much for Hitler being back

Why are they unmasked?

I fucking hate Germans so much anymore, you're almost as bad as us now

you retards are spreading the degeneracy and since the EU are US-dogs they copy paste it. fuck you bastardized american nigger kikes

>pride months
>pride parades
>trans rights floats
>gay history months
>christopher street day
Wouldn't it just be easier to celebrate times of the year that aren't gay at this point?

Attached: ppp.png (1000x1000, 18.68K)

Very tasteful race-mixing propaganda.

ah yes, the globalist corporate flag

Never said we were better nigger, and the EU is one of the worst creations of humanity. If anyone would've been different I thought it'd be Germany, but nope. If anything they cuck the hardest

Apparently they will raise it on the tower or towers so they will either replace one or all four German flags. Additionally it will be raised of the portals.
So take that Putler! Slava Ukraini!

Attached: berlin-reichstag-11-2400x1349.jpg (2400x1349, 554.61K)

i understand. but why?

at this point, why not just make it the national flag permanently

>You deserve what you get
what they GET???? what they are doing themselves to themselves and others you mean

At least you’re not speaking German

krauts are about to freeze to death like in 1945, history repeats itself

Attached: hoholwinningpose.jpg (1168x1153, 89.88K)

Because Berlin is the capital of faggots. Just nuke it

another country falls, welcome to the occupation

Because the monkeypox and hiv spreading sodomites are heckin' cute and valid, that's why!
Also when you destroy the family unit it is easier to enslave people physically, mentally, and spiritually.

It would have stark competition from the EU flag and the Ukrainian flag.

I hate this so much.

Attached: gfjhfkmjfk.png (350x579, 160.13K)

Why should middle-europe be in a better condition than the USA? After all it is America's brainchild.

>And then, for no reason...

>Fags have a month-long holiday, AND another holiday the next month

Huh.

We had the fag flag hoisted on every governmental building during pride month anyway. Right next to the ukropig cry and piss flag, which was hoisted pretty much since the war started. It doesn't make any difference anymore...

COVID is very camera shy. It won't spread if someone is filming. It's science.

Fuck this shit and fuck whatever you Brusselsniggers are preparing for the rest of us.

I fucking hate this country.
We tried to save Europe you nigger. We get what (((America))) wants. Fucking wooden shoe wearing cuck.

I am so glad that even tho there is no gas in Germany, the Lgbtq+ are being supported.

>tealights
>STILL invites a dark-skinned man in
they just can't help themselves

Attached: 1652130998980.png (576x467, 323.08K)

compulsory buggering for all under 15 yo German boys

>grow up in 80s
>kooky Iran cleric says America is Great Satan
>laugh at this silly shit
>become adult
>see modern world
>America is Great Satan

ohhh nice input the monkeypox connection i didnt see or thought of at all when i typed. yeah could make sense, to de-stigmatize them fuckers or whatever. would fit a complete idiotic approach so it prob is exactly that and bc of it. fuck lol. good call.

At least no one will worry about gas chambers.

Bundestag, more like Bundesfag

B-Based

anyone living near berlin here?
it would be a real shame if someone burned down the fag flag and filmed it

Where are all these fag flags manufactured at anyway?

Attached: 1601565364934.jpg (500x375, 49.27K)

Don't be quick to make conclusions

Attached: wärmehalle.png (645x730, 263.92K)

They're made in China by child labor hands.

BLACKED

RENT FREE

just call it the communist flag already
also I hope they'll use the current version with colors for niggers, trannies and hermaphrodites

Hermaphrodite don't exist you fucking retard

There is no other nation that tried to stop it to a greater extent than Germany, the nations that insistently wanted its downfall (Britain) had the future and made it this way

Nothingburger. Go away boomer and your boomerbait.

Some kraut better fly a drone into this fag flag

Attached: 5F432686-3DA2-4F5C-ACBB-E94A70CAC514.jpg (618x348, 40.66K)

>Germany to raise LGBT flag over Reichstag building tomorrow
don't worry krautbro when we take over will make it even by trowing fags off the reichstag.

Attached: good old fag stoning.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

I hate people so fucking much.

lelelel