Zelensky says West owes Ukraine $750 billion after war ends

Zelensky says West owes Ukraine $750 billion after war ends

>Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Monday the reconstruction of his war-battered country is the “common task of the entire democratic world,” as his prime minister laid out a $750 billion recovery plan once invading Russia’s guns fall silent.

>“The reconstruction of Ukraine is not a local project, is not a project of one nation, but a common task of the entire democratic world — all countries, all countries who can say they are civilized,” Zelenskyy told hundreds of attendees in Lugano. ”Restoring Ukraine means restoring the principles of life, restoring the space of life, restoring everything that makes humans humans.”
youtube.com/watch?v=PPeCc6YFKOU

Attached: 1239804178236904231.jpg (1200x800, 82.06K)

Why he can’t just shut the fuck up?

Anyone have a photo of his Florida mega mansion?

depends on how many Russians they manage to kill.

Attached: smugpoland.png (746x761, 219.91K)

Fake
That money will be taken from Russian oil sales too kek

What's the reasoning..... unless he is referring to all the puppetering and interference by the US & EU and that's why he expects the money.

I need $100 billion for the war, hey you stupid cattle where is my $300 billion, you better give my $750 billion after the war you shit eating goyim.

what is this Israel #2

Attached: 66563431-E43A-410B-8626-FB4B50558BF6.jpg (1024x664, 139.58K)

He is jewish, for people who claim to be smart they really dont know when to stop

This is not new. It's from the beginning of this month. OP is just a glue-sniffing retard.

israel 3. israel 2 is the jewish autonomous oblast in russia

Well, he's right here. The West is responsible for this war too, so you have to pay for it.

>start 8 year civil war which leads into international war just to get the EU gibs
>country is ruins, forced to beg the whole world for shekels just to survive
the fact that Ukrainians haven't executed all their leaders yet (given that they're perfectly capable of a coup per 2014) just shows that the country is a lost cause

Attached: pay_me.jpg (448x371, 58.46K)

Ukies are the worst slavs.
They sell off humanitarian help you send them, including food. They sell off weapons you send them.
They take the money and buy shit in Switzerland instead of putting them to improve the life of citizens.
Western ukies, who are not in danger of any kind of military offense are migrating to Pooland for gibs and act like everyone owns them shit.
Its ironical that EU is crumbling to shit pieces because of the worst fucking nation in Eastern Europe

Attached: Screenshot_27.jpg (3208x3464, 1.77M)

What a kike thing to say lmfao

Theyre gonna pull the same shit israel does
>we are a bulwark agaisnt islamic terror in the middle east
Becomes
>ukraine is a bulwark agaisnt Russian aggression

Despite the fact both the actions of ukraine/nato and israel are why we have to deal with it in the first place

Basically they cause an issue and pretend to be a bulwark agaisnt it

Solid comment.

What a greedy kike. I hope his people give him the Mussolini treatment when this is all over

pay up goy

Attached: 1649739372577.jpg (1125x1908, 957.41K)

Ukraine won't exist after the war ends.

shameless kike

Hell I bet Russia and Ukraine secretly split the gibs like Isreal and hezbullla o vey they fired a shitty rocket at us now give us billions of dollars

He can suck it

Attached: EE8BE60A-B1A4-41C7-AD26-53F9DAC0A31E.gif (328x184, 973.56K)

I really, really hate jews

This is a price tag, basically an IPO, like a company on the stock exchange. Basically, what he's saying is that if you want access to Ukraine's strategic resources and consumer market, you have to buy shares (aid), and the percentage amount of aid your country pays is equal to the amount of market and resource access it gets for its companies. 750 billion is fucking cheap for a giant ass country with massives resources and a medium large population
like Ukraine. Why is he offering his country for this cheap? Because he is in a desperate situation.

Attached: 20CDC3B2-6A0B-4D26-B7B8-94224D4CD4F3.jpg (612x535, 30.86K)

our latest offer is 1.89 usd and a fresh but half eaten donut and a whole but stale croissant, we recovered both from the trash bin... our request are the same of the last time.

I really hope the Russians get to him. We dont owe these motherfuckers shit, especially after all we sent them already. Fuck Zelensky.

Attached: 1654092121553.jpg (749x908, 509.56K)

this guy turned out to be a real gypsy didn't he?