How can a plant even be illegal? Like what the fuck? It should be a human right

How can a plant even be illegal? Like what the fuck? It should be a human right

Attached: weed.jpg (800x1067, 259.02K)

> plant
> Marijuana
Very nice. Now please
Show me an poppy bulb with the same argument

Because white people are monsters

A literal Jewish dyke "legalized" cannabis in my state, but made it illegal for anyone that isn't the government to grow it. Before when it was illegal, you had a right to grow it. You can't make this shit up.

Sage
Op is an absolute nigger
Weed is for niggers

who knows

Attached: Opium_pod_cut_to_demonstrate_fluid_extraction1.jpg (1200x1600, 161.05K)

>NOOOOOOOOO you don't understand I heckin NEED my WEEDARINO my CANNABISARINO I heckin gotta get HIGH

absolute nigger tier
>OP's flag
yep

poppies are already legal for "ornamental" purposes

>Show me an poppy bulb with the same argument
You are not wrong? That should be legal too. It is none of the states business what I do with fucking plants. How did they even manage to ban nature what a joke

true. 90% of laws should be illegal. humans do not exist to comply with a man's written law.

it's illegal here yet we are the worlds largest producer of medical marijuana used to make sativex. it's okay for pharmaceutical companies to make profits from growing and utilising marijuana but no one else.

All drugs should he fine if consumed in the natural fashion. IE smoking weed is fine, making edibles from bud is fine. What isn't ok is turning it into "shatter" and vape cartridges and shit like that.

You should be allowed to chew Coca leaves if you want - but you can't turn it into cocain.

You should be allowed to have the SAP from a poppy flower to ease your pain - but not refine it into heroin

You should be allowed to eat ephedra - but not convert it into amphetamines

Attached: Jay Sherman.png (814x622, 485.31K)

> being a nigger
> ironically
Listen you fucking moron, if you want an "all drugs legal" approach, just say that instead of sounding like a huge hippie faggot with the "bro nature bro" argument. We ban nature all the time, nature is not good or bad. It's nature. Bears are nature. The ocean is nature. It's illegal for me to own a fucking crow, and it's illegal to grow heroin on my front lawn. Don't be a nigger user

It's only illegal if you're nigger and smoke it in your car like a nigger. Laughing at legal states with their ass high taxes while I smoke my tax-free green

It makes me laugh here in Canada how it’s “legal” but I can’t grow fields of it.

1. Pass law against plant
2. Done

Why the fuck should it be illegal for you to own a crow?

holy shit you are at the plant illegal stage hihihiihi bumpy roads ahead kiddo

You are literally a patronizing communist if you think the state should be allowed to decide what citizens can and cannot consume. A free man does not have to beg the state for permission.

It's illegal because it is used to pacify criminals. Criminals get off on illegal behaviour, but they also can't commit violence or plan other criminal shit when they're high as fuck. It's clever if you think about it, convince the scum that this plant is 'bad,' so they mass produce it and distribute it to other criminals who get off on the 'badness' of it, whilst in the process totally disabling their ability to logistically organize, think properly, or get angry enough to harm anybody.

You've heard it and seen it yourself, every time I've been around chav criminals, they constantly are saying they 'need' weed to calm them down from going full ug mode, and their idea of fun is just going to each others houses, selling, transporting and smoking weed, in which they just lounge around and listen to donk music.

If they weren't doing that, there would be significantly more muggings, theft, violence etc. Not saying these things don't happen, but it would be a lot worse if the subhumans perception of weed was changed to be seen as normal instead of taboo.

Michiganfag here, I get top quality 30%+ thc weed for 35$ an eighth, cheaper if there's a sale. There's no way you can compare.

the opium poppy isn't illegal here

I did some checking long ago, and it's true, America is a vassal state of Great Britain. It was all a lie. Makes sense now, huh?

>be German
>not know what words mean
sad

Consider for a moment the naïve anons who are young and browse Any Forums, suckered into taking a double dose of DMT because they were lured in with pretty images and grand tales of 'breaking the conditioning' and achieving 'nirvana', only for them to get horse kicked into the worst experience they will ever have. Having nobody to blame after the fact, and the same anons gone like the wind with no accountability.

That's why you ignore almost all anonymous opinions about intense drugs. Especially on a site filled with retards who like to troll.

you do not deserve to be an American you statist faggot. Calling someone a nigger and holding yiur nose up high doesn't give you a right to regulate or legislate what grown adults do with their own body. You truly deserve to be shot or exiled, as an American myself I am embarrassed to have you in my country, fuck you in the mouth you bootlicking faggot; I hope you die in a fire.

Attached: 1625176812215.png (1375x1279, 154.11K)

> why
It shouldn't be. Hence my point. It's nature though, which is easily banned or made illegal
> German calling me a communist
Hans. Please. Listen when I say this. I'm on your side. I'm saying the reallt faggy argument of "can you imagine banning nature" is a really gay way of putting that. We ban nature all the time. Nature is probably more banned than synthetics in this day and age. Focus on the empowerment of man and freedom rather than the approach to nature argument. Otherwise you sound like a dirty hippie

Easily done. You can pretty much grow your own batch of opium, smoke it all yourself and you won't get fiendishly addicted to it before you run out. Stop thinking opium is basically heroin, it isn't.

It’s not the plant that’s the problem. It’s the fact you become a degenerate loser on this stuff.

>NOOOOOOOOO you don't understand it's my heckin RIGHT as an AMERICAN to get blasted off my ass HIGH i heckin NEED it
nigger tier

It's not.

If a Tyrant says Balloons are illegal, are balloons illegal, or are you dealing with a Clown?

Law is more than meets the eye to these dumbasses. Law is a consequence, a stimulus response to society for functionality.

But these Clowns, they're like niggers - "Whitey have it so easy! To sit on a throne of gold!" But a throne of gold was paid with hard work - blood, sweat, and tears. Something niggers are allergic to.

Drug legalization is fucking simple guy. Start the argument at what it's really fucking about. Do you want the government to be allowed to tell you what you can and cannot put into your body? I for sure as fuck don't, those people are mass murderers.

You sound like a retard bro. A majority of people who smoke weed do it because they like it, not to get one on big daddy. If they legalized weed the numbers would only just shoot up. You’re using literally retarded subhumans as your basis for understanding a drug it sounds like you never even used to begin with

>Fast food, guns, contact sports, gambling, alcohol, tobacco, tanning salons, the vax...
Yet another so-called "expert" preaching about what's best for us and treating us like children, the state should stay out of our private lives!
>Cannabis
... aaaaaackchually ...

Found the hypnotized kid still in high school

I had a friend overdose and die on weed. It's not safe

Nice bait. Marijuana/THC ruins lives.

Was that before or after he worked at Nintendo?

It’s a scam to arrest people . Rich people did every drug that was illegal .
Marijuana is not even a drug

Spoken like a boomer grandpa that knows absolutely nothing about cannabis. Or addiction for that matter.

Growing opium poppies is illegal in America

>noooooooo zee goyim must buy it from meeeeeeee muhhhh shekels!!!!!
>everything I don't like is degenerate!!!!!!!! BAN IT!!!!
fuck you you stupid faggot, I hope a rabid nigger cuts your neck from ear to ear then steals your vans.

Attached: 1619887099770.jpg (564x823, 35.24K)

I could easily turn that logic around on you and say 'how can a plant even be legal?'

Attached: 1645458593878.gif (400x250, 1M)

This lmao. Faggot shills on here calling you a nigger for smoking weed but by basic statistics they’re likely a prescription med addict who is fat as all fuck and consumes trash media and food and drink most of the day. I could smoke a bowl and crush the skulls of these shitskins underfoot.

so is collecting rain water

>land of the free

but it's a free country though right? right? well, you can imagine what i'd be like if it was.

opiussy

So are kinder eggs.

>no argument
I accept the concession from your weed-addled brain

>so is collecting rain water
that's thankfully untrue, basically. The thing is, there was a guy who diverted streams-on his property-and collected millions of gallons, so yes, the gubmint stepped in there. No one cares about rain barrels.

Collecting rain water is legal in my state. It’s only illegal in North Carolina, Colorado, Utah, and the Pacific Northwest

Overdose from opium then. Or from toxic garden plants.

Attached: plants n pills.jpg (372x432, 69.86K)

Growing your own plant and smoking it is according to federal government
>Interstate Commerce

You're spreading liberal lies, user. You can collect rainwater, but you just can't divert streams and rivers to do it.

Why would he need to argue against a brain hacked by 1950's media propaganda? I for sure as shit wouldn't bother. Got tired of that debate before I was born.

Check that stat. Oklahoma might be #1

I have several weed plants hidden up in big pots in trees scattered around 200 acres. Good luck DEA faggots!

>Ov vey! Not the sacred spiritual enlightenment drugs, those are for the Jewish only! Good goyim only take the good goyim drugs!

They want you to do weed just as much as pharmaceuticals

Wasted:
>After decades of being banned in the United States, the beloved Kinder Egg is finally going to be sold stateside. On May 22, Ferrero International announced they would be introducing a child-friendly version of the chocolate egg that will still include a toy.Jun 15, 2022

You can’t OD opium. Refined opium aka heroine yes. Opium looks like weed resin but with kinda fruity smell

Where did I say I smoke Marijuana you retarded faggot?? You are a bootlicking statist faggot, deserving of a traitors death. You are the kind of faggot who would make illegal to grow tomatoes in your front yard. You're a cowardly puke of an excuse for an American and you should be ashamed.

Attached: 1623121659227.png (540x720, 446.69K)

>OP

Attached: 1632045772677.png (800x600, 206.87K)

Yeah but thats a child friendly version. Not the European version with fireworks and razor blades in it.

No they only want fat depressed godhaters hooked on being stoned 24/7 so their brain will eventually just submissively accept the most godforsaken dystopian shit imaginable.
Normal people can smoke weed and be fine. Ive been stoned 24/7 for nearly 3 years and I read hours every day and am not shredded anymore but still fit and can bench 3 plates.i stay VERY hydrated and my lungs have not been damaged whatsoever

What about a firework that shoots out razor blades?

you have to be 18 or older to post here

If you're actively giving a shit about the legality of marijuana, you shouldn't be allowed to use it you fucking shudra.

Attached: 1608457294359.png (532x552, 514.35K)

>35 an 8th
Lol I get a QP for 180$, that's 45 an ounce
Not from dispensaries obviously