Black people

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Attached: image.png (248x245, 69.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3455741/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove they are

STOP AND THINK

Why should I disprove that? I hope theyre targeted for being black apes.

They are (here's why that's a good thing)

Prove to me it's not because they live in high crime areas where there is a higher rate of overall stops because of the crime rate

Sure. As soon as you prove to me that niggers aren’t more prone to crime because of their race and ethnicity.

They create their own demons. They want to nig, better prepared to be nogged.

But they are. Its called pattern recognition.
If you randomly start stopping people in your district and checking them for drug possession. And notice that 90% of the drugs are found on black people, while only 10% of the drugs are found on all other ethnicities, you will recognize it as a pattern. And then you will start stopping more black people since that way you will have higher odds of finding drugs.

That is just one example. How to fix that? Piss easy, just drop the crime rate to near zero in your ethnic group. Do you ever hear about the chinese complaining about being targeted by police as much? No. Because whenever cops stop them, they couldn't find shit on them so they stopped stopping them.

Dem niggers dindu nuffin!

Attached: beat whitey.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

>aids
>drugs
>got dem bands
>skrt skrt
>MuH clout

Listen you racist fucks I fucking dare you saying that to a black guy fuck fuck you I fucking DARE YOU!!!!!!!!

Prove to me that black people don't deserve it based on their barbaric behavior.

niggers

/thread

it is impossible to use evidence to prove a negative claim (cant prove what doesnt happen / can only prove what does happen). this is because the abscence of evidence is not evidence of abscence, or put differently, something that doesnt exist makes no evidence to prove anything by. further, your hypothesis requires an organized unlawful conspiracy (to unlawfully target) among many or all police officers (the group is biased and not individual actors)--this is an absurd claim honestly, since it is much more likely for criminals to be criminals, and therefore that cops are biased against crime, and not "innocent" blacks arrested for it.

Shit up nigger

So here's the thing I find most interesting about all of this: Police know this. Feds know this. The nigs and gangs know this, so why do they still use black runners? They could easily shift it to white people and get away with it now, but it never changes. Why?

Niggers will burn down your house.

Attached: cnn blm.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

*niggers

> Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Both these differences were statistically significant.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3455741/

O-ok sorry.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD YOU NEWFAG FUCKS.

Literally the same pic and thread.

Please, ignore this slide thread fag or type "sage" in options if you choose to post.

Attached: slide_thread_warning.png (1156x2031, 373K)

They do use white runners. Its just people in those type of groups tend to share "culture". And now you have a wigga, who talks like a black wannabe gangsta, dresses like one, and hangs out with them. Trully, the cops would never be able to figure it out.

Would the cops stop and frisk and fucking give an anal cavity search to some random white business man or some asian dad type looking like he is on the way to the library? No.
And considering drugs are still easily getting around, at least part of the people spreading them are smart enough to have realized that, and act normal. Its just the ones that act like monkeys are easy to spot and thus over represented in arrests.

Attached: qhX5P2.gif (320x180, 1.32M)