I need a truck like pic related but too many retired boomers with inherited money from their silent generation parents...

I need a truck like pic related but too many retired boomers with inherited money from their silent generation parents are buying them up, and they just use them to get groceries or go to the post office. Same with all the white collar yuppies in the suburbs who larp as rednecks. I need a truck to do truck shit like construction projects or camping. I seethe whenever I see some blonde princess with two kids in an F-250 or a Toyota Tundra. The beds don't even have a scratch and no mud on the tires

Attached: 2019_toyota_tacoma-trd-off-road_A2.jpg (940x627, 179.24K)

just buy a subaru

Attached: car slut.webm (480x268, 2.99M)

what is that thing blocking access to truck bed, only a zoomer wants that

You can buy my F-150 for 60k

>Assuming OP is a 53 year old butch lesbian from the PNW

The infamous blue taco.

Truck faggots are literal retards, It's hard to fathom the depth and white hot intensity of their retardation. It's like looking into the sun.

>construction
trucks are some of the most moronic construction vehicles ever. The bed is too small to hold anything important, so it ends up sticking out the back or you just strap it to the roof, which defeats the purpose. the bed is exposed to the elements too. You want a commercial van. You can easily haul lumber, rebar, ladders, joists, whatever you need, inside a closed space. Your towing capacity is perfectly fine. Your bottom blindspots are far smaller, and you don't have to look over a giant hood to see how close you are to something. Vans are what actual construction sites use, trucks are for LARPers to get to a from the construction site.

>camping
Vanlife is literally a trend now, I don't know what else you need to hear. It's not called trucklife for a reason.

>but im a man!
men do what makes sense.

>fuck you pussy
go fuck a truck niggerfaggot

Attached: PERFORMANCE.jpg (1920x520, 141.07K)

>IFS over priced Yota

Got a 2014 ram 1500 for sale 67k miles $53k

.t cityboi

If vans had a little more power, no one would ever use trucks.
>t. have driven plenty of both for work purposes

You can buy this one for $40k.
Sorry I dont have a better pic.

Attached: 20220428_152816.jpg (4032x1908, 2.3M)

Seethe more poorfag, get a job and get out of your mothers basement maybe you can have something

Not wrong, before 2018 all you would see are stock forerunners and Tacomas driving around ,with the odd off-roader exception who's lifted and custom geared out. Now ever since the TRD lines came out, city yuppies buy these models only just because it's available and they don't want to be emasculated. 35 inch tires to sit in traffic. kek, Pretty good marketing actually.

Some sort of Maxtrax. You put them down in mud for traction, or use them to ramp over drops etc. They're just stored there.

Practically all of this
Pickups are only truly practical in places where there's no rain or snow, and even then, people want shade in the desert.
Possibly the only real reason trucks could be more popular is because of how everything sits on top of the frame, and how easy it is to build a bed that is way too big for the truck in the third world, to the point of overloading the suspension. I believe there are pictures of hiluxes turned into two-ton trucks or even have giant boxes on the frame.
Truth be told, this might become a viable business even in America as people become too poor to buy new vehicles.

>4 doors
>4' bed
just buy an suv, faggot.

>buy f150 in 2011 for 13k with 40k miles
>still have it
>170k miles now in amazing condition
>could probably get near if not all what I paid for it living in this area
Market is stupid fucked

I have a 3rd gen tacoma like OP's picrel, my picrel is just chad shit

Attached: isis toyota.jpg (900x600, 92.33K)

Modern trucks are for faggots. Their beds are fucking tiny.

very clearly you dont need a truck but are the same clown you complain about. its obviously obvious. otherwise you would just get things done with what is available to you, but since you dont do shit in fist place, you fantasize about stuff you know nothing about.

Pickups are popular throughout most of the world because they are usually very capable 4x4 off roaders. Body on frame with low range gears, diff lockers, high clearance will get you places no Sprinter will survive. It's mostly only the US that has urban truck culture. In Europe, that space is occupied by SUVs.

Trucks are very useful for farmers, I have worked on a family farm and I can't imagine a van replacing our truck. I would agree that a large majority of trucks are purchased by people that don't need them.

don't forget the snorkel

This kind of city faggot perspective always cracks me up.
Yes, if you're a tradie working around niggers in the city, a van is the way to go.
If you're not a metrosexual, and live somewhere that isn't 99% paved over, you need a 4wd truck with good tarrs. Not everyone lives in your niggerjew infested concrete jungles. City fags wouldn't make it through the first winter in most parts of the country.
I just returned from Northern Nevada, there are nothing but 4wd pickups up there. Why don't those dumbfucks drive vans? Lolz

The second truck from the front looks like a Landcruiser 70 series. They are insanely expensive: why do Muslim terrorists get all the kino shit?