Hello, fellow chinese around the world

What do you think about the Chinese Euthanasia Plan to save our race?
If we all stop reproducing, the pain will stop, wont it?
We are the most cursed race, we are the slave race, chinese men are slaves of both chinese authorities and foreigners factories, our women are also the sex slaves of the foreign men, and our home country has been authoritarian for 5000 years and we are the most hated race which is hated by the entire world alongside the jews.
what do you think? we can stop the pain by stop existing in the future. This should include the hapas and quapas too, both chinese men and women should consider stop having children. Or there should be a nano machine that makes anyone who has chinese genes infertile.

What we chinese should do is just enjoy our lives, spend money on ourselves instead of on our kids. Just have sex and have fun, but dont make anymore babies. In the future, there wont be any chinese left, we will be gone from the earth peacefully without blood shed. The pain will stop

Attached: e3fvehtzfqt61.jpg (2599x3565, 1003.81K)

Zeke glasses are cool af, i need to get them.

But who will take care of the old people if they can't have babies? This is just genocide with extra steps!!!

yea, I've been thinking about just printing out a wire bender and ordering lenses and making something cool like this.

i like his coat
robots and south east asian migrant workers

bump

yeah you should, why do you have 1.4 billion people and like 300 mil more diaspora? you are shitting up the entire world and trying to make it worse so you should stop breeding.

i am only considering this plan for the benefit of ourselves and our unborn kids, not because i want to please others, such as you

Attached: attack-on-titan-season-4-zeke-yeager.jpg (1200x628, 92.16K)

Wait a minute....did you make my universe? Is my universe a tinyverse?
MICROVERSE

No. Don't hate yourself. I refuse to let you.

yeah and I'm telling you to cut your population down to under 100 million

you don't need that many people and you are just causing problems, you pollute the most, overfish the oceans and cause social unrest because of insecurity, you must stop this madness and fall in line.

listen chang, it is inevitable that humanity will cease to exist. There isn't any point with speeding up the process.
>we are the most hated race which is hated by the entire world alongside the jews.
This isn't true either. Chinks are alright.

He has an inferiority complex and needs help.

no, i dont hate myself, this is not a doomer thread, i still want to enjoy life, but i just dont want to have kids, i want to discuss with my fellow chinese here on the idea of "if all the chinese just stop having kids"

>What do you think about the White Euthanasia Plan to save our race? If we all stop reproducing, the pain will stop, wont it? We are the most cursed race, we are the slave race, white men are slaves of both globalist authorities and corporate factories, our women are also the sex slaves of the black men, and our home country has been ravaged by few elites since the existence of our state and we are the most hated race in the entire world. what do you think? we can stop the pain by stop existing in the future. This should includes all shades of white incels, both white men and women should consider stop having children. Or there should be a nano machine that makes anyone who has white genes infertile. What we white should do is just enjoy our lives, spend money on ourselves instead of on our kids. Just have sex and have fun, but dont make anymore babies. In the future, there wont be any whites left, we will be gone from the earth peacefully without blood shed. The pain will stop

You know what's funny about what i just wrote? It's that it is actually happening unlike what you wrote kek. There won't be anymore white people in the next 100 years

Attached: 1648147718953.jpg (1242x815, 63.85K)

>mutts standing up for mutts
Puts a tear in my eye.

Not all. Most, but the Chinese with the best genes(Intelligence and Empathy) can have children. How's that? You don't have to stop existing.

calm down dude, i dont really care about the whites. i just want to discuss the idea here, no war.
i dont hate my fellow chinese bros, but i am just saying life for us is easier this way, isnt it? the 5000 years of pain should end peacefully

You can do that with eugenics, not suicide.

Maybe get out of white countries then, yellow nigger. Chinks praise their country yet flee like rats to escape from it

eugenics should work within 2 or 3 generations, but after that, things will be become disordered again, the idea of entropy explains.
Also, i could save myself lots of money and time if i dont have kids

Then you don't have children. You don't have to impose that lifestyle on everyone else, because they want to fill your land with nigger and spic apes.