Do the Amish take outsiders?

I've been thinking that this community is the future of the European people. Ireland is becoming blacker by the day.

I'm fit and can work hard. If I join and work would they give me a trad wife? I want a life in nature with children and a good kind women.

Attached: 003-13-those-awesome-amish-beards-tell-you-ec451fb06a8473a3fd74d35306655d36.jpg (900x593, 45.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sy4fHODLzTU
youtube.com/watch?v=cwtab3Aa3uE
youtube.com/watch?v=SnjGcyYiaNU
pastebin.com/ZjJcrp0J
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Do the Amish take outsiders?
No

Yes they do. Pic related

Attached: 5b3b0baa602432da774a0c64edc4928c.jpg (590x885, 63.7K)

Attached: SJQBFIKLBFE6VM2OXROHLMYSWQ.jpg (1024x705, 107.77K)

>If I join and work would they give me a trad wife?
Amish don't "give" away women. Girls are humans that decide if and who they want to marry. It's no different for the Amish. They aren't slave traders or Mormons or anything weird like that.
Amish is a religion, and you can't fake it. You would have to become a Christian and follow Jesus to actually be Amish.k8njs8

Rarely happens. First, you'd have to learn their language which is some archaic Alsatian dialect that's extinct outside of Amish country. Then you'd have to convince the parish council to allow you to convert which they'll be reluctant to do because most converts can't cut it. If you've ever been divorced just forget it.

Theres amish everywhere where I live, they all sloke cigarettes and drink energy drinks they loiter at the gas station in the mornings waiting for rides to construction sites and they always cause trouble with non-amish if you even so much as look at them

Its actually fuckin hilarious, I imagine their women have no idea this is how their men behave when they leave the farm.

Smoke*

You will never be amish faggot!

They're a bit like the Muslims, in that when you join you'll be given the worst women/house/jobs etc. and won't be any better off. There's a video on Jewtube of an Engl*sh man turned Muslim, and he had to marry an ugly woman and look after her two sons.

99% of the time they don't. They take in people very rarely. Also note the ish hate music so you can't even play your guitar if you go there. You will also need to become super Pennsylvania duthch style christian

some of the hudderties/mennonites/whatever here are so entertaining. the women will ask for permission to go look at some other shit the men have no interest in, beeline to a bathroom the moment the men are out of sight, and spark up a cigarette or a joint

Yes they take outsiders

Youre a potato nigger, become old catholic like Mel Gibson.

What's really to stop ourselves from setting up a similar community?

Oddly enough I discovered 'Kins settlements' from Rich Planet not too long ago, which he interviews a guy originally from Manchester to move to Ireland. Worth a watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=sy4fHODLzTU

youtube.com/watch?v=cwtab3Aa3uE

youtube.com/watch?v=SnjGcyYiaNU

this shit looks like a cosplay. Amish don't have beards like that

Poop and cum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You disgust me, traitor.

Attached: fjgcuyzrmjg31.jpg (566x422, 32.31K)

Retarded and gay. At least they could masturbate furiously or something. The desperation to smoke is so fucking gay. OH IT SSOOO COOOOOOLLL

>spark up a cigarette or a joint
Degenerate.

You'll be bored in a week and begging for Samuel to take you to town in his horse and carriage so you can leech the Wi-Fi at Starbucks and shitpost on Any Forums like you are right now.

Faggot.

Truth. The only good part of being amish is the wamen

Some do but expect a lot of skepticism and push-back. Not all Amish are equal. Research the different groups, locations and how strictly their adhere to their cultural and religious beliefs.

Attached: 1657674851626.png (680x413, 435.25K)

pastebin.com/ZjJcrp0J