Japanese men

Japanese men couldn't take back Kuril Islands by force, they should just send traps to Russia for us to breed as payment for it instead

Attached: japanese men.jpg (2730x4096, 1.15M)

Uh user hate to ruin your fantasy but that's a woman.

>noman

I see it, so now the thread is on topic, but it's an excuse to upload images of transvestites to "tempt the chuds". Forecasting this thread will hate lots of bumps.

Nukes fuck gooks

Attached: 1579810548305.jpg (650x650, 31.95K)

You're wrong lol, that's a man and a photoshop user.

Compared to me, everyone is a woman

No Photoshop, he just has a makeup team
I saw him visit Russia one time, I wonder if the Yakuza is involved because he has a little team with him

yeah let's talk about the transvestite WTH, why not? there is a fucking board to discuss this type of stuff, but we have to post it here because it means chuds are gay as well, and that's a victory for gays!!!

Not Yakuza, but a lot of cosplayers have entire teams when they organize photoshoots. Usually 200+ pictures are taken per seance but only about 10% are used and published.

The toes... look at them. That's a man's toes.

He's not a transvestite desu, it's just that a lot of the characters he cosplays are feminine.

>Those feet
Fucking big time barf.

How do they cover the cost? Professional photographer here costs like 1/8 graphics card for good shoot

0.3/10 feet

step up your game, boys

>Compared you
Lol, how's Ukraine going?

Attached: 1598390482509.gif (425x270, 1.79M)

Huge, HUGE market for this sort of shit. Mostly it's fujos and fags though, and you have to be able to pull it off. Industries like there are big in Japan and South Korea.

Russia finished our declared goals everything now is just bonus
I know girls who do Chaturbate and they don't earn enough to do pro photo shoots, wild

Think of it this way, the more people are doing something, the less they gain per average. You hear stories of women making millions on OnlyFans but that's the top 1%, the rest 99% make $20 per month on average. It's the same story with these cosplayers, only the top of the very top make most of the money, and ad such they can afford it.

Attached: 1645585168731.jpg (1024x576, 68.22K)

Still haven't de-milled them.
Still haven't taken Kiev.
Still dying in the thousands.
Still can't make new tanks due to lack of resources or new imported technology.

What goals was that? To invade a country and destroy yourselves in the process?

No. Nukes 'em again so we can make sure the genetic mutation that resulted from it can make the nips even more cucked again.

Fuck you, hohol.

Attached: 1658167875360983.jpg (910x560, 89.38K)

I would pay 8/9 RTX3080 for sex with cosplay model, they should do that too
Europe buys enough gas to cover the cost of all that, also Donetsk and Luhansk will become fortified and permanent part of Russia

Russians are the biggest fucking faggots.

can you piss off eith your velvet-chan tranny shit? you did astolfo like a few hours ago
that's a man
This. Fuck all hohols. Make these pigs into Traps