Eh whatchu mean imma girl homie?

Eh whatchu mean imma girl homie?

Attached: 1656978040147.jpg (1080x2038, 851.1K)

What a bizarre looking man.

poor little weirdo, those kikes in hollywood broke her brain

A dickless manlet... wow.

that's a woman

Manlets are dangerous because of literal Napoleon complex

I saw you getting raped on GoT dude

>role in Juno
I dont get it, does Elliot Page get Ellen Page's credits? Wtf? Wouldn't that be deadnaming her by her own logic?

fuckin crazy how this mental case is put on display and enabled lmao

You forgot the inches part in your meme
user

I feel sorry that all these sad fuckers have been fooled by jews and intense poofters into cutting bits of their bodies off, just because this bs is fashionable right now.
Future historians will look back on this era and shake their heads but these jews are very persuasive and so this shit or something like it was always going to happen.

why is he faking like hes in full stride when the camera man is right fucking there and a wall is behind him? YOU WERENT WALKING FAGGOT AND YOU WILL NEVER BE A MAN

Woow desu this looks like one cool dude. Someone I can have a cold one while we watch the game and talk about chicks

It just means Michael cera starred in a homosexual male-pregnancy film

nah it's a child

I'm a manlet, this is something else entirely

“He’s”not walking … dancing, like a two step or c walk.

>those kikes in hollywood broke her brain
Well she did work under director bryan "not kid rape if its my finger" singer.

Weird, i don't recall seeing any Elliot Pages in those movies credits.

Attached: 1657491445097.jpg (1860x263, 129.91K)

Attached: Manlets.jpg (665x495, 79.71K)

The fake muscles really fucking sell it, Ellen. Seriously how is she going to look in 10 years with all those fucking implants?

>whatchu
>imma
>homie

Attached: sheeeiiiit.jpg (586x386, 73.96K)

That man truly has a feminine looking face.

What role can she play after this? Antman?

Post the shop and the shoes.

>those test gains

>chicken bone arms
>5 feet tall
>certified male specimen

Except Napoleon was average if not a little above average height for his times. He was like 5'6" or so. Not huge, but normal enough for his times. 5' is a fucking midget always though.

Fuckin' Crazy !!!

>tfw 5'4"
I wonder if I can larp as ftm

I've got a 15 year old nephew, boy is rail thin but tries his damnedest to bulk up. He works out everyday, eats everything in sight yet he still is rail thin but now ripped with little boy muscles, his body looks exactly like little Elliot here. Elliot's version of a man is a pubescent boy.

Kek

Attached: Z(73).jpg (256x256, 12.16K)

yeah good point.. he should be having like a new career entirely. it's almost like he's stealing Ellen Page's credits... that's some male privilege.

Ever been to a civil war museum and seen the soldier's uniforms? They are comically small, look like they're made for a ten year old.