This is so fucked, Any Forums…

How is this possible Democrat bros?

I thought every american cared about January 6th and abortion... Is this because of Russian bots?

Attached: 1589867622284.jpg (972x1024, 250.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/politics/more-than-1-million-voters-switch-to-gop-raising-alarm-for-democrats
pastebin.com/sm7tuWcH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jan 6 we know is horseshit...inside job and democrats always do what they do
Lie

Russian disinformation campaigns and bad economy double whammy

>RREEEEEEE WHY IS OUR SIDE LOSING??!!
The fucking state of these childish media kikes.

I could be possible that normal people just dont like leftist, It can be a possibility

Attached: jj.png (732x633, 241.46K)

>the media says that all this stuff is bad and republicans did it
>the media is saying we're doing great
>why aren't people listening to the media
didn't hillary's campaign teach these stupid fucks anything?

Imagine believing theres any difference
Between democrats and republicans
Lol im surrounded by morons
Sage

Making an insurrection out of people trespassing and killing babies isn't a winning strategy especially in a time when the economy is collapsing under the policies of the people who think trespassing and baby murder should guarentee them a win?

Absolutely shocking!

yet here you are, on the political discussion board. see you in the next thread, retard.

>Why aren't the headlines on lefty rags enough?

Attached: 1554447755538.png (500x170, 38.41K)

Public support for Congress is somewhere around 10%. Deep down, no one would have gave a shit if the magatards came out of Jan 6th with pelosi's head on a stick. Also, everyone cares more about their pocketbook than some whore's special privileges.

I wouldn't expect the journalist propagandist to know about what the blue collars care about

That's what happens when you think twitter bots are real people with real opinions.

Attached: VF0520_Jack_Dorsey_Lede.jpg (1334x2000, 358.54K)

look at the nation
>Pelosi doing insider trading and lying about it
>AOC photo opp fake arrest
>VP who has done nothing
>migration crisis
>inflation worst in twenty years
>cost of living not equaling pay
The list would be shorter if you could say what they’ve done well. If you know of anything.

This article is pure, unadulterated copium
>The current GOP implosion is the single most significant event in the modern political arena. As it further condenses into a political black hole, the party's dwindling numbers continue to find new basements to raid in a never-ending, unethical quest for total power. The rats have long fled the sinking ship. All that remains are the leeches.
meanwhile, in reality....
pbs.org/newshour/politics/more-than-1-million-voters-switch-to-gop-raising-alarm-for-democrats

What is this, the plot of fifty-one shades?

Because hey fucking suck and everyone thinks they are faggots. Nothin good has happened since they rigged the election. Not that I think republicans can stop this ship from sinking either. But you know 2 dollar gas vs 4.30 gas right now that they brag about lowering. Joe biden who says vaccine will prevent covid has covid. Americans loved it when Congress ran and hid. Only government and faggots wants to kill babies. The vast majority of people never voted for them and the entire country is a suckfest now.

Anyone whose been alive longer than 11 days knows that righters are fucking trash

My Uncles family believed that the Jan 6th committee was going to issue arrest warrants for Trump and his entire cabinet.

They actually hosted a watch party with friends in anticipation that shit would go down.

20 minutes into the findings report my aunt realized that it was nothing more than political theater. My uncle finally stopped watching 30 minutes later pissed that, "Drumpf is going to get away with it...AGAIN!"

Attached: 1657504786006.png (864x864, 1.25M)

I miss all the money I had and was getting when trump was president. It’s that simple. The woke stuff is just salt in the wounds.

fpbp. january 6 was the jumping the shark moment for jewish media narratives in that the vast majority of their supporters don't even care about it. even the most retarded of dem loyalists are fatigued after 5+ years of adam schiff lying to them about trump's impending prison sentence.

Same for me, lots of overtime

This sounds retarded enough to be a thing in America

If nobody cared thevfirst time thoswas said what makes you think it will change the 100,000th time?
I admire your pluck though. Just powering right through the fail. Good for you user.

I personally set this all up in a grandeur compaign consisting of words "mutt" "amerinigger" and ofcourse "cuck".
I invented those words btw.

ITS THE ECONOMY, STUPID

>Why isn't our propaganda and indoctrination working reeeEEEEEEEEE

This has been their voting strategy for too long.

Attached: Votes for Democrats.jpg (1242x1281, 1.12M)

Because when people cannot afford food and cannot afford gas, their priorities change.

X to Doubt.

Wow calling half the country trash
Real mature

Get away with what exactly? And what again?

>They actually hosted a watch party

My parents did this during the impeachment vote in the House and were enraged when they discovered that impeachment didn't mean removed from office.

Attached: 1657848075360.jpg (371x363, 24.63K)

It's Over Dem bros...
It's Over Dem bros...

Attached: 1655941063685.png (634x798, 521.34K)

Salon is still around ? Whats their latest pedo apology article ?

>Salon
>commentary

pastebin.com/sm7tuWcH

ends to a means
big meanies trying to end you