Why this man has is changing the world

This man makes a lot of sense and even though he plays the character up a little roasties and the internet simps/twitch fags are terrified. These twitch faggots are about to get their world crashing down on them because they are getting found out they are just a bunch of pussy's.

Attached: Tate-.jpg (1080x756, 47.69K)

BUY

A

FUCKING

ADVERTISEMENT

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER
NIGGER

NIGGER
NIGGER

NIGGER
NIGGER

NIGGER
NIGGER

He is annoying grifter faggot.

Off topic.
Shill yourself somewhere else tate.
Saged

This guy is gross, he banged a ladyboy, he said its not gay at a certain point.

>This man makes a lot of sense and even though he plays the character up a little roasties and the internet simps/twitch fags are terrified. These twitch faggots are about to get their world crashing down on them because they are getting found out they are just a bunch of pussy's.

Attached: icbajs.png (293x219, 118.88K)

This dude just got bodied by some tranny when he asked about his business lol

Wanna be pimp grifting betabuck simps

who is this? Am I supposed to know? I don't go on the internet often and Any Forums is really the only site I go on anymore other than checking my email

samefag

Don't you find it curious how this man suddenly appeared on everyone's media algorithm? Looks like the kikes dropped the new controlled op right wing celeb just in time before the burger elections.

Attached: 1657630413899.png (250x202, 7.72K)

>not gay at a certain point.
i did not exhale... jizz

Jesus Christ > This faggot.

Probably because he transforms so many lives. Happy with my choices to wear women's clothing after seeing him talk.

I do agrees with what your statement says. This man makes sense of a lot.

MODS

never watched your stuff, never will. you are just the next fad youtuber for 6-8 months. all fields.
>no verification required

DELETE THIS

his father is literally a NIGGER

Nah. Kikes slipped up. So many men needed to hear this man and its a breath of fresh air.

He’s made a killing with his pyramid scheme so far. His incel pay pigs tripled his net worth by now.

Who is this faggot?
I`ve seen quite a few times now

The image that destroyed the shill

Attached: Mentors.png (2000x1000, 758.37K)

Why the hell is the algorithm pushing him so much.... I've never seen anything like this in the history of the internet.... Can someone point out how this fits in to grand scheme of things? Is he just organically filling the void created by whatever and allowed to exist because he's smart enough not to name the banking cartel? Can we get a qrd on his visit to Israel and the black eye plus pics

Who is this fucking paki?

Don't answer, I don't care

STFU and GTFO

Kill yourself you retarded shill your scamming mutt nibber got humiliated by Hasan

master class in viral marketing going on, all all you want to do is sling shit

enjoy staying poor

I think you get benefits in his program for shilling him
It's literally a pyramid scheme

because he is running a pyramid scheme with a promotional angle and it mostly works on young people who don't understand it's a pyramid scheme

every time its the tates trying to grow their brand in the most forced meme way possible

>viral marketing
Well it does feel like aids

>tfw zoomer males are so fucked they literally pay money for an internet role model

It's over

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 17.84K)

>thanks for the $50
>now go to the gym
???????

>Imagine hearing what a subhuman gypsy nigger has to say

He has 80,000 members at $50/month. He is making so much fucking money

Ew gross

>Why the hell is the algorithm pushing him so much.... I've never seen anything like this in the history of the internet....
It isn't anywhere close to being as bad as the algorithm pushing JBP if you as much as watched a single Alt Hype video back when he was on YouTube.

Andrew Tate has paid a publicity agency to spam social media with his bullshit. This is not organic. Fuck that nigger.

> pinning your hopes on a man who is already bald
>ngmi

He also operates out of Romania for tax purposes so you know he’s keeping most of his money. I wonder how Romanians feel about him..

Can you imagine you’re some poor Romanian dude working a dead end job and there’s this shitskin rolling around town in a sports car fucking a different Romanian girl every week lol.

Fpbp

>eceleb
fuck off retard nigger

Neil (((Strauss))) was the millenial version of this. I think Roosh V was doing this kind of shit too. A few years ago it was Jordan Peterson. All businessmen who made bank by presenting themselves as role models and masculinity prophets to lost generations in the hellfire of modernity.

He’s a grifter running a self help style pyramid scheme aimed at young men. The reason you’re seeing him get mentioned so much is because in order for the people already suckered into his scheme to make money, they have to recruit more people to join under them and use their affiliate code. So in order for the indoctrinated to get paid, they’ve got to go all over the internet and promote this guy and his image to make the bullshit courses he sells seem like they’re worth something. It’s like Herbalife mixed with Jordan Peterson, if Jordan Peterson also fled the country to escape sex trafficking charges

btw anyone that says he's running a pyramid scheme is a hasan shill that doesn't know anything about economics
Just a heads up

Snake taint threads get the garden herb

Isn’t capitalism based though? Mr Tate deserves his hard earned wealth. I hope he continues to live a lavish lifestyle in Romanian flexing on the poor locals and banging their women lulz.

He pays a fee to the Romanian mafia in control of the area he lives in. As long as he pays his dues to the mafia he is untouchable

WHY ARE YOU DUMB NIGGERS REPLYING TO THESE ADVERTISEMENTS? THIS FAGGOT PAYS PAJEETS TO SPAM THESE THREADS

SAGE AND REPORT

I don't understand how he is supposed to be a role model though? He just looks like a sleazebag, It would be like people viewing Dan Bilzarian as a role model. With JBP I could at least understand the appeal even if I didn't agree with him on a lot of things, but if this guy actually has a large following then it must be a very different kind of person, like wiggers or some shit rather than the high intelligence + low wisdom demographic that JBP was successful with. This guy seems to be targeting white men who want what to be able to enjoy clownworld in the way niggers do, rather than men who want to be freed from the chaos of clownworld.

>HELLO MY FELLOW 4CHANNERS LET'S ALL WORSHIP A NIGGER
Are you shitting us or why are you here?

Attached: 1652811480388.webm (720x1280, 1.82M)

He's honestly a marketing genius. Take away all of his opinions and his business model is fucking solid. He might not be worth $100 million like he claims right now, but give it a couple of years and he might just be worth that much

He's based
Incels seethe at him = based